a piece of it

justamjustam Posts: 20,138
edited April 2013 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
A moment of tension between two, when normally something would be learned and adjusted is lost because the balance is disrupted by others pushing in.

It's difficult not to notice how it happens. It's like buying new shoes rather than fixing a broken shoelace. Or, buying a new dress rather than losing weight to fit into your old favorite. Or, like following the shiny signs rather than the rusted ones. (We all know where that came from!)

I guess love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love though.
Post edited by Unknown User on
o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
Love is still the best state to live in.
image

Comments

  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 6,999
    edited April 2013
    Wow. You just described my relationship.

    When you can never be alone witht the one you love, you can't grow.


    It's like curing the headache, by cutting off the head.
    Post edited by the wolf on
    Peace, Love.

    ------------------------------------------------

    "To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • justamjustam Posts: 20,138
    Yes.
    o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
    Love is still the best state to live in.
    image
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 28,316
    sometimes i wish i could cut my head off
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • rollingsrollings aroundPosts: 5,263
    catefrances" said:
    sometimes i wish i could cut my head off
    or.....a piece of it?
    light your pillow... lay back
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 28,316
    rollings" said:
    [quote="catefrances"]sometimes i wish i could cut my head off
    or.....a piece of it?[/quote]


    no. the whole thing.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 8,877
    justam" said:
    A moment of tension between two, when normally something would be learned and adjusted is lost because the balance is disrupted by others pushing in.

    It's difficult not to notice how it happens. It's like buying new shoes rather than fixing a broken shoelace. Or, buying a new dress rather than losing weight to fit into your old favorite. Or, like following the shiny signs rather than the rusted ones. (We all know where that came from!)

    I guess love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love though.

    "love ia all you need"
    it dosen't matter to me what a man dose for a living you understand..
    as long as his interest's don't conflict with mine.
  • chadwickchadwick up my assPosts: 19,210
    hello lovely
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

    "Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

    Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • justamjustam Posts: 20,138
    rollings" said:
    [quote="catefrances"]sometimes i wish i could cut my head off
    or.....a piece of it?[/quote]

    :D
    o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
    Love is still the best state to live in.
    image
  • justamjustam Posts: 20,138
    chadwick" said:
    hello lovely
    Well hello Mr. Chadwick. How have you been? :)
    o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
    Love is still the best state to live in.
    image
Sign In or Register to comment.