Options

Verona ticket

13»

Comments

• Options
    cyclopscyclops Posts: 70
    Hey guys, if anyone needs a ticket to Verona (or Paris) ... just pm me ...
    Paris 00

Antwerp (!) 06
    Paris 06
    Verona 06
    Prague 06

Wembley 07
    Duesseldorf 07
    Nijmegen 07
    Werchter (!) 07
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!! DUDE, I LOVE YOU!!! I GOT ONE FOR ME AND PINION!!! :D:D:D:D:D YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
    Best news today, AMENt TO THAT! You were driving us nuts (in a friendly way!)! I'll say see you in Dublin and Antwerp - you're going to go mad for the whole leg!
  • Options
    I am a bit worried as I got my email for Milano but not Verona but the Verona shows in my order history. I hope it went through.

See you guys there!!! :D:D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    AMENt TO THAT! You were driving us nuts (in a friendly way!)!

That was my goal! bump until someone gave theirs JUST to SHUT ME THE F**K UP :D I won't bitch anymore! grrrl, I'm so happy :D almost as good as the Astoria. A L M O S T!
  • Options
    I am a bit worried as I got my email for Milano but not Verona but the Verona shows in my order history. I hope it went through.

See you guys there!!! :D:D

have you contacted them? Something MUST have gone terribly wrong since tickets was for sale as late as mine was.... Could you keep me posted about this? Don't like it a bit!
  • Options
    burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    Well done AMENt!! hope you ears will last the whole leg! I'm going to Zagreb as well as Prague now and of course Leeds and Reading... no luck with verona but not given up just yet.
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    have you contacted them? Something MUST have gone terribly wrong since tickets was for sale as late as mine was.... Could you keep me posted about this? Don't like it a bit!

I sent them an email this afternoon so we shall see. I have my fingers crossed. I will let you know.
  • Options
    I sent them an email this afternoon so we shall see. I have my fingers crossed. I will let you know.

thank you beck! Hope things work out :)
  • Options
    jeaubongjeaubong Posts: 132
    Any kindred soul around willing to spare his/her extra Verona tix? Still trying after 13 hours, got everything except impossible Arena di Verona...
    "\O/"
    ` | '
    _/ \_
  • Options
    jeaubong wrote:
    Any kindred soul around willing to spare his/her extra Verona tix? Still trying after 13 hours, got everything except impossible Arena di Verona...

u going to every show too???
  • Options
    yeah...watching all the opera in italia...not losing hope in my my my my verona.

tomorrow is dublin and lisboa day for me...
    "\O/"
    ` | '
    _/ \_
  • Options
    jeaubong wrote:
    yeah...watching all the opera in italia...not losing hope in my my my my verona.

tomorrow is dublin and lisboa day for me...

How do you travel? I'm doing the whole tour myself and would love to travel with someone.
  • Options
    How do you travel? I'm doing the whole tour myself and would love to travel with someone.
    i'll be coming from london...haven't thought about the details just yet but will book my flight soon.

have you come up with a plan?
    "\O/"
    ` | '
    _/ \_
  • Options
    jeaubong wrote:
    i'll be coming from london...haven't thought about the details just yet but will book my flight soon.

have you come up with a plan?

still planing.... I'll know pretty much what I will do on Monday or Tuesday... Dude, could you PM me then? If my plans doesn't work out we could plan somethig together maybe???
  • Options
    thank you beck! Hope things work out :)

Thanks, ATT!! I emailed them and they resent my email. going to Verona too!! :D:D Can't wait!!!
  • Options
    puschnijepuschnije Posts: 95
    all desperate souls still without verona ticket!!

check out this: winticket.it

just bought 2 tickets .... finally i'm going to VERONA!!!!!!
  • Options
    AMENt TO THATAMENt TO THAT Posts: 541
    puschnije wrote:
    all desperate souls still without verona ticket!!

check out this: winticket.it

just bought 2 tickets .... finally i'm going to VERONA!!!!!!

Congrats man, that's feckin great :D
  • Options
    wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Congrats man, that's feckin great :D
    Have u got your ticket? Us 4 have ours :D
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Options
    wash_ wrote:
    Have u got your ticket? Us for have ours :D

I got em late the evening of the public sale.... :D:D
  • Options
    wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    I got em late the evening of the public sale.... :D:D

Well done mate! Verona is going to be like no other. There's a magical atmosphere there.
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Options
    wash_ wrote:
    Well done mate! Verona is going to be like no other. There's a magical atmosphere there.

Hope so! It looks like a great place... but imo, Pistoia looks cooler. Small town square with buildings sourrounding the entire thing.... Think it's gonna be pretty special too!