:lol::lol::lol::lol:

is that kyle's cousin on the right

:fp: :lol::lol:

It might be Kyle's cousin. :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    jason wrote:
    Speaking about the east coast, my 1 and only trip to Philly (PJ at Sesquana Center - spelling wrong!) I also went to a Phillies vs Angels game. Next thing you know a full out brawl in the stands over a guy wearing a Giants jersey in the stands. In MN, we would have been MN nice and like "have a great season". In Philly you get beat up.

Peanuts on the floor and PJ, what could be better. I will bring a Costco size box of peanuts, cheese balls and pretzels for everyone. I will just throw them up in the air and hope you catch one. I think I can get them in under my shirt, but someone bring in my water.

When the Eagles played at the Vet, they had an on duty judge holding court during the games to save the effort of hauling people downtown.

No lie.
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    LloydXmas wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    nacho helmet

mZzhZNdL.jpg
    Woah. That Looks amazing.

Minus the cubs helmet.
  • Options
    PJCubsPJCubs Posts: 291
    That is an Iowa Cubs hat...

You will find something similar at Wrigley for around $12.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    nacho helmet

mZzhZNdL.jpg
    Woah. That Looks amazing.

Minus the cubs helmet.
    Soldier Field - 7.11.95
    Chicago - 5.16.06
    Chicago - 8.24.09
    Eddie Vedder @ Chicago Theatre - 6.28.11
    PJ20 - 9.3.11
    Wrigley Field - 7.19 / Pittsburgh - 10.10 / Buffalo - 10.11
    Philadelphia 2 - 10.22 / Portland - 11.29 / Spokane - 11.30
    Amsterdam - 6.16 & 6.17 / Milan - 6.20
  • Options
    jasonjason Posts: 468
    ckravitz wrote:
    jason wrote:
    Speaking about the east coast, my 1 and only trip to Philly (PJ at Sesquana Center - spelling wrong!) I also went to a Phillies vs Angels game. Next thing you know a full out brawl in the stands over a guy wearing a Giants jersey in the stands. In MN, we would have been MN nice and like "have a great season". In Philly you get beat up.

Peanuts on the floor and PJ, what could be better. I will bring a Costco size box of peanuts, cheese balls and pretzels for everyone. I will just throw them up in the air and hope you catch one. I think I can get them in under my shirt, but someone bring in my water.

When the Eagles played at the Vet, they had an on duty judge holding court during the games to save the effort of hauling people downtown.

No lie.

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    ckravitz wrote:
    jason wrote:

No lie.

doesn't the new stadium have a built in jail?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    81 wrote:

I know that the Brewers do :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

first hand knowledge?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

first hand knowledge?

One word: Watertown.

Sheila would back me up on this :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    jasonjason Posts: 468
    rival. wrote:
    nacho helmet

mZzhZNdL.jpg

What do they get for that, $38???

In MN the chips, etc... come directly in the hat. Some drunken fool finished most of it and then put the hat on. Nacho cheese, etc.... dripping down the face, its funny and gross at the same time. I can't remember what that runs, but $12 sounds about right.

There is a hot dog at Target Field is a 2-ft hotdog for $25???

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2012/07/1 ... challenge/
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

so you were arrested?

where is shelia?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

so you were arrested?

where is shelia?

:lol: No a friend of mine jumped on the field when Bonds was there with the intention of kicking his ass :lol:

Well Sheila met me in Watertown over the weekend and I don't think she's logged on here since. That place will change your life man.
  • Options
    jason wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    nacho helmet

mZzhZNdL.jpg

What do they get for that, $38???

In MN the chips, etc... come directly in the hat. Some drunken fool finished most of it and then put the hat on. Nacho cheese, etc.... dripping down the face, its funny and gross at the same time. I can't remember what that runs, but $12 sounds about right.

There is a hot dog at Target Field is a 2-ft hotdog for $25???

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2012/07/1 ... challenge/

Oh yeah! Do they still sell the ice cream in the hat?
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,252
    I do like Wrigley nachos!
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Not really a "jail" just a room inside another room with a heavy door.