iso: bristow, va 2003, one 2003 u.s. case

mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 2,436
edited April 2013 in Lost Dogs
looking to get that last bootleg from 2003 to complete my collection: Bristow, Virginia.
i'm also looking for one extra blank case from the 2003 tour us show edition. if anybody has either pm me. thanks!

mike
Post edited by Unknown User on
And the wind keeps rolling, and the sky keeps turning gray...and the sun is set....the sun will rise another day...(thanks ev!)

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 2,436
    saturday night bump
    And the wind keeps rolling, and the sky keeps turning gray...and the sun is set....the sun will rise another day...(thanks ev!)
    monday afternoon bump. pretty please? my 2003 collection will be complete. thanks!
    Friday morning bump!
    Sunday morning bump.
  • juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 1,274
    Bump for mike! Someones gonna come thru! :D
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
    thanks bud! still want those fan club singles? ;)
    Ya....let me know bump! :shock:
  • rvapetervapete Posts: 355
    Have the audio files from that show (DC 2003) that could be burned onto discs, but not the original boots if that helps at all.
    I'm looking for the original ones. Thanks though!
    :corn:
    mcgruff10" said:
    I'm looking for the original ones. Thanks though!
    :ugeek:
    Friday afternoon bump
    monday afternoon bump
    :?:
    Tuesday nite bump
    friday night bump. fingers crossed
    pretty please?
    4/20 bump!!!!