Putting PJ# and name on shirt

rearviewrossrearviewross Green BayPosts: 3,014
edited February 2013 in The Porch
I am thinking of putting my screen name and member number on the back of my Analog T shirt. What do you think?
Post edited by Unknown User on
Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.

Comments

• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,780
    If you are quite sure you won't be lynch mobbed. It is a great idea. I am not so brave.

Hobby lobby is a good place to get supplies. I just did some custom jeans ....
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Green BayPosts: 3,014
    STAYSEA" said:
    If you are quite sure you won't be lynch mobbed. It is a great idea. I am not so brave.

Hobby lobby is a good place to get supplies. I just did some custom jeans ....
    What do you mean lynch mobbed??? I think it would be cool it everyone took their Analong T shirts and put their screen name and member number and had them on the back. :D
    My shirt never made it... It was "undeliverable" and I didn't realize for about a year.

I like the analogue/analog.. shirts I've seen.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 122,853
    awesome idea!!have fun! :mrgreen:
    "....I'd rather be at Chicago Fishing Forum .."
  • Why not just put your real name and photo to your posts.

Seems much simpler. 8-)
  • Simple ain't always best ;)
    I'm diggin this idea. I'm coincidently wearin my Analog shirt now. I don't wear it enough cos I get tired of people asking what it means and aaaaalways pointing out that "anal" is located in the word "analog"...gah. :fp:
    Paul Andrews" said:
    Why not just put your real name and photo to your posts.

Seems much simpler. 8-)
    Hey nanana
    ain't that somethin
    PJ-o8-24-2oo9
    SG-o1-29-2o13
    Paul Andrews" said:
    Why not just put your real name and photo to your posts.

Seems much simpler. 8-)
    I guess the idea being if everyone did this, we could identify each other at concerts. Kind of like putting your name and number on the back of your sports jersey. You could be behind me in beer line and go "hey, you're rearviewross, you are such a douche" and then I could buy you a beer. :D

I am very leery of putting any personal information on the internet so I do not want my full name out there. In person I have no problem if I meet you at a show.
  • 8181 I Miss You LizardPosts: 58,276
    if i had to buy everyone a beer that thought i was a douche, i'd be in the poor house.
    81 is now off the air

GoinHungry94" said:
    Simple ain't always best ;)
    I'm diggin this idea. I'm coincidently wearin my Analog shirt now. I don't wear it enough cos I get tired of people asking what it means and aaaaalways pointing out that "anal" is located in the word "analog"...gah. :fp: [quote="Paul Andrews"]Why not just put your real name and photo to your posts.

Seems much simpler. 8-)
    [/quote]

anal log, ha ha. idiots. I never wear mine because I am in IT and people always think it is some geek t shirt. I hate explaining myself to people.
    81" said:
    if i had to buy everyone a beer that thought i was a douche, i'd be in the poor house.
    More like the POUR house. :roll: rimshot.
  • I recall this being suggested for the PJ20 Wishlist pre-party. I sweat completely through mine because it was a million degrees in the bar. Ended up a nasty wet sticker with a little PJ20 logo/stickman and a black sharpie blob. This on the other hand, sounds a bit more solid.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,271
    I prefer the incognito route :shifty:
    WI '98 WI '99 (EV) WI '00 Chgo '00 MO '00 Champaign '03 Chgo '03 WI '03 IN '03 MI '04 Chgo '06:N1 & 2 WI '06 Chgo '07 Chgo '08 (EV:N1) Chgo '09:N1 & 2 Chgo '11 (EV:N1) WI '11:N1 & 2 Philly '12 Wrigley '13 Pitt '13 Buff '13
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,511
    Mamasan23" said:
    I prefer the incognito route :shifty:
    :think:
    rick1zoo2" said:
    [quote="Mamasan23"]I prefer the incognito route :shifty:
    :think:[/quote]

Otherwise everyone would be calling me a monkey!!! :fp:
    WI '98 WI '99 (EV) WI '00 Chgo '00 MO '00 Champaign '03 Chgo '03 WI '03 IN '03 MI '04 Chgo '06:N1 & 2 WI '06 Chgo '07 Chgo '08 (EV:N1) Chgo '09:N1 & 2 Chgo '11 (EV:N1) WI '11:N1 & 2 Philly '12 Wrigley '13 Pitt '13 Buff '13
  • Mamasan23" said:
    [quote="rick1zoo2"][quote="Mamasan23"]I prefer the incognito route :shifty:
    :think:[/quote]

Otherwise everyone would be calling me a monkey!!! :fp:[/quote]

Hahaha!! 'Hey, you're that monkey guy on the board!' :lol:
    2-feign-reluctance" said:

:fp: :fp: :fp:

:lol:
    2-feign-reluctance" said:

i always knew there wasn't something quite right about her. :wave:
    81 is now off the air

• Mamasan23" said:
    [quote="2-feign-reluctance"]
    :fp: :fp: :fp:

:lol:[/quote]

:lol:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 12,465
    No one here would do that people here are way to insecure as to what everyone would think of them , believe me just go to a preparty people get all weird about even being called their user names .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    81" said:
    [quote="2-feign-reluctance"]

i always knew there wasn't something quite right about her. :wave:[/quote]

:nono: :nono: :nono:
    josevolution" said:
    No one here would do that people here are way to insecure as to what everyone would think of them , believe me just go to a preparty people get all weird about even being called their user names .....
    Really? I guess if you made some enemies on here you might want to keep that a secret.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 12,465
    rearviewross" said:
    [quote="josevolution"]No one here would do that people here are way to insecure as to what everyone would think of them , believe me just go to a preparty people get all weird about even being called their user names .....
    Really? I guess if you made some enemies on here you might want to keep that a secret.[/quote]

Who knows , i do like your idea though ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • rearviewross" said:
    [quote="josevolution"]No one here would do that people here are way to insecure as to what everyone would think of them , believe me just go to a preparty people get all weird about even being called their user names .....
    Really? I guess if you made some enemies on here you might want to keep that a secret.[/quote]

Enemies on a message board? :crazy: Nothing a few beers in person can't squash. I met some very, very nice people on here - who for the most part I've noticed get a bad rep. Nothing like the real thing!
    josevolution" said:
    What? Well, at least my user name sounds exactly like my real name. :D
    STAYSEA" said:
    What? Well, at least my user name sounds exactly like my real name. :D[/quote]

wait...you lied to me then.
    81 is now off the air

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WAPosts: 24,999
    only if I can put my first membership number on the shirt...
    Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friend. - Walt Disney
    RKCNDY" said:
    only if I can put my first membership number on the shirt...
    my member number and user name are one in teh same.
    81 is now off the air

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WAPosts: 24,999
    81" said:
    [quote="RKCNDY"]only if I can put my first membership number on the shirt...
    my member number and user name are one in teh same.[/quote]

:roll:
    Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friend. - Walt Disney
    81" said:
    [quote="RKCNDY"]only if I can put my first membership number on the shirt...
    my member number and user name are one in teh same.[/quote]

Seriously? I thought you were just a really old guy. :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 122,853
    if i put a name on a shirt..im ...oh wait.. :lol: :lol:
    "....I'd rather be at Chicago Fishing Forum .."