Comments

• Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Horos wrote:
    Michael Horos Truckenbrod :D

Couple of girl names:
    Danae
    Chloe

Boy or girl I'd go with the first suggestion anyway.
    :lol::lol:

Least we'll have a designated driver for Chicago!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Frank

/end thread
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Fine. Here are a few more...

Semi
    Pickup
    F150
    Eighteneen middle name wheeler
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Lincoln Hawk
    so I was going out on a limb thinking your username may have been an "Over the Top" reference. I guess not...
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    Chad
  • Options
    guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    Have you explored family names? Our oldest is named after family...middle name is Reed. Our third child is named after lots of family...middle name is Pearl. Other kids were named from that 80, 001 kids names... Carlin and Nolan. Explore your roots, most names suck, but sometimes you find a gem. Names I wanted but didn't get use...Ella, Alexander, Aaron, Brendan, Sean, and Cole.
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Pilot Inspektor was so great...
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Frank

/end thread
    You can discuss that with the Mrs. in a few months. For some reason she likes you? :fp:
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,779
    I think you need a "J" name to go with your othe two kids names. "L" sound is made in the front of the mouth. "C" sound is made in the back of the mouth. IMO you need a "middle of the mouth" letter like "J". So...

Jenna Rose (also goes nicely with Lilly)

Joseph.... Something maybe Ray, Dean....

Congrats!

Jen

Hmmmmm..... Never thought of it like that. But I'm a Josh and my wife is a Jessica.
    Joshica. easy peasy.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    lukinsdadlukinsdad Posts: 57
    edited February 2013
    Congrats, first of all. I am in the same boat...Wife is due in August, we will not find out what we are having. Here are some of the names we are discussing. We have a son Lukin David (her idea seriously)

Boy
    Nolan Wayne (Wayne is her father's middle name)
    Caleb (I like she doesn't)
    Donovan (Her maiden name, but as a giants fan/eagles hater I still can't! I told her possibly as a middle name..but it's not happening)

Girl
    Remy Catherine (Catherine was my grandmother's name)
    Charlotte Ruth - call her Charly (Both are names of her granmothers)
    Tenley Elizabeth (She heard it somewhere, nothing to do with ten...but it definitely makes me like it a little more, I am pretty sure she started to have a crush on Eddie after we went to a solo show)

There are others. We are really lost this time. And the middle names change everytime we talk about it. But either way I hope these give you some more ideas.
    Post edited by lukinsdad on
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    sidney

sydney
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,779
    norm wrote:
    sidney

sydney
    you say tomato I say tomahto
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    Congrats!!

I think Sarah is a really great girl name. Classic but pretty, not dorky or old fashioned. Sounds soft and strong at the same time.

I personally like short basic names for boys. Jack. Sam. Max. Jake. You get the drift. Bold but casual. Names people feel they can trust.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    norm wrote:
    sidney

sydney
    That's my cat's name. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Congrats!
    A girl; Linn
    Boy; Samuel
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Whoa, congrats Josh!!! :thumbup:

I didn't read through what everyone said but please don't name him/her some trendy name that no one can spell or pronounce, that shit drives me nuts. I personally love traditional names or names that mean something to you, like after a family member or something like that.

Either way, congrats, we'll have a toast for you at Wrigley!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    if it's a boy you should name him Doctor --- just give him a big head start. Plus you can call him Doc.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Are you trying for a fleet of Trucks? :lol: Congrats!

How about Tina? or Peggy? ;)

Just no Jenna... :nono:

I like 'old' names...Duncan, Maximilien...

Duncan Truckenbrod... :lol:

or Olivia.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

haha
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

or Olivia.

Peggy?

king-peggy-hill6.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

or Olivia.

Peggy?

king-peggy-hill6.jpg

:|

somebody didn't go to Missoula...so they don't get the joke.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

or Olivia.

Peggy?

king-peggy-hill6.jpg

:|

somebody didn't go to Missoula...so they don't get the joke.

HERE WE GO!!!!!
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    David
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Way to procreate! :thumbup:

My two picks, for either a girl or a boy:
    Mack
    Tonka

I can't believe no one's suggested either yet.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:

Mack
    Tonka

Peterbilt

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    :lol::lol:

You guys are great! I talked to Cubbee last night and said I'm officially out of bedrooms. Now no more spare room for my drunk friends to sleep in. I like traditional names. And like I said I've wrote down everyone's suggestion. The hard part is not knowing boy or girl, but also the fun part. At least I'll have a foursome for golf when I retire.
  • Options
    Bo

Carrie

will anyone get what i've done there?
  • Options
    And like I said I've wrote down everyone's suggestion.

oh god, i hope not (well, except for sidney :lol: )
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:

Mack
    Tonka

good calls. :lol::lol::lol:

maybe volvo for a girl or kenworth for a boy

actually.....if it's a girl, you gotta go with...

Lorry
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg