Neil Young w/ Pearl Jam Cortez The Killer Belgium 1995

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 5,604
edited February 2013 in The Porch
just warning you it is Neil Young so the song is 21:25 long audio only, but very great quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aotn2GFMJeo
Post edited by Unknown User on
The whole point of life is to be the best person you can possibly be and to make the world the best place you possibly can -Hank Kershell 1995
Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013
You decide if you are happy or not, no one else makes that decision for you, so why not be happy? I mean it beats the alternative, right? And listening to Pearl Jam makes me happy, so consequently I listen to a whole bunch of Pearl Jam -Hank Kershell 2014

Comments

• wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,133
    Hank the tank, Hank the tank , Hank the tank
    thanks for all your rad links love what you do....
    keep it up my friend
    ajb
  • wpg pearl" said:
    Hank the tank, Hank the tank , Hank the tank
    thanks for all your rad links love what you do....
    keep it up my friend
    anytime bud, it should all be about sharing the Pearl Jam love, I know being able to hear all this cool stuff just makes me appreciate the band and everything they have done over the last almost 22.5 years or so, I just want as many people to feel that same appreciation
    The whole point of life is to be the best person you can possibly be and to make the world the best place you possibly can -Hank Kershell 1995
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013
    You decide if you are happy or not, no one else makes that decision for you, so why not be happy? I mean it beats the alternative, right? And listening to Pearl Jam makes me happy, so consequently I listen to a whole bunch of Pearl Jam -Hank Kershell 2014
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,407
    one of my all time favorites.
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!