Comments

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,711
    hey man you got a picture of me and my friend. that was you next to me i asked you the time
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Thin HairThin Hair Posts: 67
    great picture of the back of my head, now you know why i am called thin hair lol, thats lastexitlondon in profile behind me
    ' take 2 bottles into the shower?......not me, I've got no fucking hair!'

Wembley 00..Astoria 06..Albany 06..Hartford 06..Barcelona 06..Paris 06..Wembley 07..Dusseldorf 07..Nijmegen 07
  • SatchellSatchell Posts: 149
    hey man you got a picture of me and my friend. that was you next to me i asked you the time

i remember that !!!

I alwyas try to take a pic of the audience to let people recognize them ... i think it's cool ... but this time I have only one ...
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,711
    merci .thats made my day.
    you are my second favorite french bloke right behind thierry henry.
    good man
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • GlennKGlennK Posts: 12
    Hiya!!

Good crowd pic - i can see the top of my head :-)

I think, from what the previous posts put, I was in the queue outside with 'lastexitlondon' and 'Thin Hair'! I was the guy with the checkered shirt who they kindly chatted to *only had the one ticket :-( * and managed a cheeky once-in-a-lifetime meet with Mr.Vedder!!

What a night!

Reading Festival '95 (NeilJam) | Wembley Arena '96 (28/29) | Astoria '06 | Reading Festival '06 | Wembley Arena '07 | Shepherd's Bush Empire '09 | London O2 Arena '09 | Wachovia Spectrum '09 (27/28) | Hyde Park '10 | Hammersmith Apollo '12 (Eddie Solo) | Milton Keynes '14  |  Hammersmith Apollo '17 (Eddie Solo 06/07)
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Thin HairThin Hair Posts: 67
    GlennK wrote:
    Hiya!!

Good crowd pic - i can see the top of my head :-)

I think, from what the previous posts put, I was in the queue outside with 'lastexitlondon' and 'Thin Hair'! I was the guy with the checkered shirt who they kindly chatted to *only had the one ticket :-( * and managed a cheeky once-in-a-lifetime meet with Mr.Vedder!!

What a night!

ha ha , you kept leaving the queue to go to the toilet and stuff, good to speak to you again. Did you know we thought you looked like a smaller version of Bryan Adams.
    ' take 2 bottles into the shower?......not me, I've got no fucking hair!'

Wembley 00..Astoria 06..Albany 06..Hartford 06..Barcelona 06..Paris 06..Wembley 07..Dusseldorf 07..Nijmegen 07
  • Cool pics man :)
  • GlennKGlennK Posts: 12
    Hiya thin hair!

Noooo, i was not aware you thought i looked liked a small Bryan Adams!! Thats actually the first 'you look like that celeb' i've ever had - and there was me thinking i was unique!

Good to hear from ya :-)

Reading Festival '95 (NeilJam) | Wembley Arena '96 (28/29) | Astoria '06 | Reading Festival '06 | Wembley Arena '07 | Shepherd's Bush Empire '09 | London O2 Arena '09 | Wachovia Spectrum '09 (27/28) | Hyde Park '10 | Hammersmith Apollo '12 (Eddie Solo) | Milton Keynes '14  |  Hammersmith Apollo '17 (Eddie Solo 06/07)

thx !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I Scot IDI Scot ID Posts: 275
    MY SCOTLAND FLAG!!!!

LOVE IT.

Anyone know who the lucky person is that now owns the famous flag? The only flag/decent sized banner at the Astoria!!!