Ten Club Member Pack Question

zsapzsap Posts: 1
edited January 2014 in Technical Stuff and Help
I ordered an analog subscription on January 15th and under orders it says Warehouse Order, Ten Club Member Pack. Is it abnormal for me not to have received it yet?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    if you are at usa the day they will ship it your stutus of the item will say shipped
    probably after tyhat in a week you will get it
    if you international member then every week the system adds the status,when it shipped,not the exact day
    from there depence where you from..
    at Greece needs around 3 weeks,like all europe..
    Canada-Australia-South America,i heard takes longer
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    No worries, you'll get it. USPS is slow.
  • mrobinson1201mrobinson1201 peoria il Posts: 21
    I joined the Ten Club in November and have not received my member pack. it says it was processed on 11/15. who do I contact to see whether it was shipped?

thanks
  • I started my membership on December 30, 2012, thinking that it will be renewed exactly a year after. Then December 30, 2013 came and instead of renewing my membership, I received an email saying that my card had an issue renewing my membership . I re-entered my information and it all worked out except for the fact that my membership didn't renew until today (January 1, 2014). I received my 2013 Xmas single digital download, but will I still receive the 7" single and 2013 membership pack, or am I going to miss it because there was an error with my card?
  • I also joined Ten Club the 29th of November & my member club pack is still in Warehouse ¿? I've sent to emails to shipping@tenclub.net & still waiting for an answer...
    When is it suposse to be delivered?

Thanks [-(