Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,612
edited January 2013 in The Porch
Any ideas?

:|
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    How about: I liked it better when I entered my CC details and then the page locked and I lost my tickets.

Is that too long? :lol:
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    I'm an entitled member and now I have sand in my vagina
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    Try giving constructive criticism with the feedback form. Be reasonable.
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    "Delete me"?
  • Options
    Or

I'm not renewing my 10c membership
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    My advice to you: Title your thread using a Mad Libs approach.

For example:

Insert proper noun, e.g. "10 Club," "Pearl Jam," "(name of any moderator)" "The New Lottery System"

Insert verb, e.g. "screwed," "disappointed," "fucked"

Me again.

Now I'm

Insert adjective e.g. "tearful," "suicidal," "reflective," "institutionalized"

Because

Insert phrase e.g. "my mother didn't love me," "I always got picked last for team sports," "people don't understand me," "nobody suffers like I do."

Resulting in myriad possibilities for thread titles, including but not limited to:

"Pearl Jam fucked me again, now I'm institutionalized because nobody suffers like I do."
    "The New Lottery System disappointed me again, now I'm reflective because people don't understand me."
    "10 Club screwed me again, now I'm tearful because my mother didn't love me."
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    I'm entitled to 10c tickets because I have more Pearl Jam concert tees than you do.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    releaseNYreleaseNY In my private universe Posts: 153
    "Pearl Jam fucked me again, now I'm institutionalized because nobody suffers like I do."
    "The New Lottery System disappointed me again, now I'm reflective because people don't understand me."

absolute genius.

:clap:
    you paid to get in, you're free to leave.
  • Options
    releaseNY wrote:

absolute genius.

:clap:

I like the Mad Libs reference, too. It reminds me of my youth, when we were rewarded for our work to get tickets by sleeping out in the snow in front of the department store.
  • Options
    Go Beavers wrote:
    when we were rewarded for our work to get tickets by sleeping out in the snow in front of the department store.

That's your title right there why are you asking us. You just came up with gold.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    PorchgirlCOPorchgirlCO Colorado Posts: 1,375

For example:

Insert proper noun, e.g. "10 Club," "Pearl Jam," "(name of any moderator)" "The New Lottery System"

Me again.

Now I'm

Because

Insert phrase e.g. "my mother didn't love me," "I always got picked last for team sports," "people don't understand me," "nobody suffers like I do."

Resulting in myriad possibilities for thread titles, including but not limited to:

Absolutely awesome! BTW love Mad Libs!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...

Orlando 4/24/92 & 8/23/92, Miami 3/28/94, Ft Laud 10/7/96, Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Missoula 9/30/12, EV Jax 11/24/12 & 11/25/12, Chicago (Wrigley) 7/19/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Tulsa 10/8/14, Lincoln 10/9/14, Denver 10/22/14, Jacksonville 4/12/16, Greenville 4/16/16, Telluride 7/9/16, Boston (Fenway) 8/5/16 & 8/7/16, Seattle (Safeco) 8/10/18, Boston (Fenway) 9/2/18 & 9/4/18, Dana Point 10/1/21 & 10/2/21, MSG 9/11/22, Denver 9/22/22, Austin 9/18/23 & 9/19/23.
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    DURP wrote:
    Go Beavers wrote:
    when we were rewarded for our work to get tickets by sleeping out in the snow in front of the department store.

That's your title right there why are you asking us. You just came up with gold.

I don't know, I like both the sandy vagina and the Mad Libs template :lol::lol:
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    Go Beavers wrote:

I don't want to deny the under 35 crowd, though. They've been paying membership fees for a long time now.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

For example:

Me again.

Now I'm

Because

:lol::lol::lol: awesome
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

For example:

Me again.

Now I'm

Because

I'm too sad to laugh right now.
  • Options
    Go Beavers wrote:

For example:

Me again.

Now I'm

Because

why,what happened?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Jerome230Jerome230 Posts: 903
    "I boarded my horses with 10C, and they came back sickly!" :lol:
    Ed...buddy...pal...stay true to your word and play Boise again.

Seattle, 12.7.93
    Salt Lake, 6.21.98
    Mountain View, 10.30.99
    Mountain View, 10.31.99
    Boise, 11.3.00
    Portland, 9.26.09
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Go Beavers wrote:

why,what happened?

I just read the "it's sad...just sad" thread.
    Post edited by Go Beavers on
  • Options
    Jerome230 wrote:

I like the rural feel. I reminds me of the Missoula show, back when I was able to get tickets.
  • Options
    Go Beavers wrote:
    Jerome230 wrote:

I like the rural feel. I reminds me of the Missoula show, back when I was able to get tickets.

I'm crossing my fingers for a Boise show, speaking of desolate geographical locations...

Seattle, 12.7.93
    Salt Lake, 6.21.98
    Mountain View, 10.30.99
    Mountain View, 10.31.99
    Boise, 11.3.00
    Portland, 9.26.09
  • Options
    Go Beavers wrote:
    why,what happened?

I just read the "it's sad...just sad" thread.
    oh ok..your humor is really good as always :)
  • Options
    Jerome230 wrote:
    Go Beavers wrote:
    Jerome230 wrote:

I'm crossing my fingers for a Boise show, speaking of desolate geographical locations...

I am too, actually. Should get nice and close if they have a show there.
  • Options
    I still remember Ed saying [at the Boise show in 2000]..."We're never not playing here again." I should've asked him if he was a man of his word when I met him in 2011, but I was too nervous :lol:

Seattle, 12.7.93
    Salt Lake, 6.21.98
    Mountain View, 10.30.99
    Mountain View, 10.31.99
    Boise, 11.3.00
    Portland, 9.26.09
  • Options
    Jerome230 wrote:
    I still remember Ed saying [at the Boise show in 2000]..."We're never not playing here again." I should've asked him if he was a man of his word when I met him in 2011, but I was too nervous :lol:
    :lol:
  • Options
    Jerome230 wrote:

Was that double negative intentional? They really need to communicate better with the fans.
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    Go Beavers wrote:

Can we combine the two?
  • Options
    Go Beavers wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    DURP wrote:

Can we combine the two?

Yes we can!
    My butt itches!
This discussion has been closed.