Crazy funny shit..

whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
What's some crack ass things you've seen other people do?
Like the other day at the gas station, I saw a guy wash his
entire CAR with those window squeegees they provide! I
giggled all the way home. The at the store, instead of getting
A grocery bag, or even using a reusable bag, this lady stuffed
all her purchases in this ginormous purse, and what she couldn't 't
Fit in there she carried. I thought she may be walking,
But when I offered her a ride, she informed me she had a vehicle.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Most of the time I forget to bring my reusable bags with me when I go to the bag your own stores so I end up carrying what I purchased like that. I hate to waste bags. I don't like when you buy one item and they put it in a bag. I give them back the bag if I don't catch them before the bag it. If everyone just skipped one bag when they shopped think of how much plastic and paper we'd save. I also have a thing about electricity being wasted but I won't get into that :lol:

I thought this was funny and :? I went to the store and my total was $16.33, gave the cashier $20. Then I found 35cents to give her but she already entered $20 and couldn't figure out how much to give me if I gave her the 35 cents. She stood there looking from me to the change she laid out,I started to explain what I would get but the look on her face... I said don't worry about it and took the change.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Most of the time I forget to bring my reusable bags with me when I go to the bag your own stores so I end up carrying what I purchased like that. I hate to waste bags. I don't like when you buy one item and they put it in a bag. I give them back the bag if I don't catch them before the bag it. If everyone just skipped one bag when they shopped think of how much plastic and paper we'd save. I also have a thing about electricity being wasted but I won't get into that :lol:

I thought this was funny and :? I went to the store and my total was $16.33, gave the cashier $20. Then I found 35cents to give her but she already entered $20 and couldn't figure out how much to give me if I gave her the 35 cents. She stood there looking from me to the change she laid out,I started to explain what I would get but the look on her face... I said don't worry about it and took the change.
    Yeah, it's sad that they don't teach cashiers how to count back change anymore.
    And I just use the plastic bags for trah bags in the bathroom cans, and to clean out the
    Cat boxes. It's kind of recycling.... But yeah I use those reusable bags too!
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    It's kind of recycling....

no...it's reusing.

reduce
    reuse
    recycle
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    stopped at binny's the other day. loaded the goodies, and hopped in my truck to leave.

this older guy pulled into the spot beside me....flippped out (arms waving, cussing), backed out, and then pulled back in. it was pretty funny. i gave him teh calm down hand gesture, but he didn't see it. might have been for the better that he didn't see it....or i might have ended up with anouther dent
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    stopped at binny's the other day. loaded the goodies, and hopped in my truck to leave.

this older guy pulled into the spot beside me....flippped out (arms waving, cussing), backed out, and then pulled back in. it was pretty funny. i gave him teh calm down hand gesture, but he didn't see it. might have been for the better that he didn't see it....or i might have ended up with anouther dent
    I'll admit, I can get frustrated when peoplel drive like idiots and I've given the bird once or twice in my day, but only when someone's a COMPLETE jackass. I've learned to mellow out and now find it hilarious when other completely lose it while driving. I find smiling at them really pisses them off.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I hate having to share the road with idiots! I am a very conscientious
    driver, but then I see multiple asses doing stupid things on the road that
    Often result in near accidents! I call it synchronized stupidity!
    81 wrote:

I'll admit, I can get frustrated when peoplel drive like idiots and I've given the bird once or twice in my day, but only when someone's a COMPLETE jackass. I've learned to mellow out and now find it hilarious when other completely lose it while driving. I find smiling at them really pisses them off.

this guy...nobody did a thing to him. nobody cut him off, nobody walked in front of him. he just pulled into the parking spot and started flipping. only thing i can figure is he rubbed his tires on the curb.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg