Options

Ever get kicked in the..

2»

Comments

• Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It's a good retort if you try to start something. :nono: :corn:

Okay then. Let's even the scales. I'm gonna kick every guy I know in the nuts 4 times per month.

:twisted:

women get their time of the month 4 times a month. :?
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

clearly you don't understand how painful it is to get kicked in the balls.

see how easy it is :mrgreen:

:lol:

All you guys better be wearing cups at the Alive One party, that's all I'm sayin!

:wave:

:nono: :nono:
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    rival. wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It's a good retort if you try to start something. :nono: :corn:

Okay then. Let's even the scales. I'm gonna kick every guy I know in the nuts 4 times per month.

:twisted:

women get their time of the month 4 times a month. :?
    4 days long. And those are the lucky ones!

And I'm done talking about this now :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    its kinda crazy that we havent evolved to grow our jewels on the inside. just hanging there like a pinata for godsake..

:lol:

evolution's clever way to give men a counter arguement to women complaining about their monthly "pains".

Are you suggesting that they are not painful?
    :nono: :nono: :nono:

:eh: maybe what he's trying to say is that the fact that we (men) all get our nuggets battered 2-3 times to the point it drops us to our knees, means we have to go through the trials and tribulations of difficult biological misfortunes so as to offset your monthly pains? Just a guess.. :think:

Im off to get my cup fitted at the tailor. This should be fun!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:yawn:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:yawn:
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i've destroyed every square inch of my body. been kicked in the jimmy at least 14 times. 4 of those 14 times was wrecking my bicycle and slamming myself into metal bars & parked cars & jungle gyms.

my brother ran square on into me on his bicycle & im all standing there balls open & unready for major impact. that hurt. i layed in our backyard crying like a baby for what seemed like hours. an abused dog we rescued (who would not come up to any of us) came up to me & knew true pain & helped me as if holding me.

road rash is a nice good pain to experience. i suggest everyone checking into a good accident shaving your flesh off. nice times.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Mamasan, I do commend you for being the only woman and sticking up for yourself in a battered cujones support group thread.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    so dad was a prison guard 30 odd years or whatever it was..he knew a lot of ppl & saw & heard many a stories. one day a gentleman out on his motorbike wiped out at a high rate of speed. he slid & rolled & tumbled & slid around some more. when he sat up off the pavement he tore his jeans to bits.

first he was sitting in a bloody mess.
    he shaved a large portion of one side of his buttocks off
    one of his "boys" was torn out of its home & was sitting there on the highway looking up at him.

dad did strip searches on prisoners several daily. this is a factual event.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,878
    Not kicked, but got hit with a softball there, OUCH!!!!!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Mamasan, I do commend you for being the only woman and sticking up for yourself in a battered cujones support group thread.

:lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    so dad was a prison guard 30 odd years or whatever it was..he knew a lot of ppl & saw & heard many a stories. one day a gentleman out on his motorbike wiped out at a high rate of speed. he slid & rolled & tumbled & slid around some more. when he sat up off the pavement he tore his jeans to bits.

one of his "boys" was torn out of its home & was sitting there on the highway looking up at him.

Damn. Dude Chadwick, you have taken a beating buddy.

On losing a nut... I'll never forget when I was a kid watching the war movie The Big Red One ( i think it was called?)... a guy gets his nut blown off by a gunshot, and the captain says to him, "That was just one of your balls, Smitty. That's why they give you two."

:fp:
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    68651_283881951734234_229213668_n.jpg

:shock:
  • Options
    I think I just got kicked outta here. See you all later Down the road.
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

Damn. Dude Chadwick, you have taken a beating buddy.

On losing a nut... I'll never forget when I was a kid watching the war movie The Big Red One ( i think it was called?)... a guy gets his nut blown off by a gunshot, and the captain says to him, "That was just one of your balls, Smitty. That's why they give you two."

:fp:
    i have heard that. unreal that captain guy.

i about wrapped my guy & his 2 friends around a drill bit. haha. so i sat on the hood of my folks' car and thought you know i wanna drill a hole through these shorts i am sporting. zingggg zzzinggg goes the drill.

not the greatest idea your uncle chadwick ever conjured up. i was within 9/16 of an inch from fucking myself up bigtime. almost broke my wrist. the cloth wrapped around that drill bit so fast it was silly. needless to say i put the drill away & realized i did not need holes in my shorts whilst wearing the shorts.

i also used to shoot my blue jeans with a shotgun to get the def leopard singer look. that was radical & made me money cause other kids at school didn't own a shotgun & they wanted def leopard jeans too. hundreds of little holes shot through denim.... i am a god damn genius

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,878
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Cujones?
    or for the ladies, your southern states?

This quote had me thinking:
    You need to relax, stress is bad for the balls

Mine have taken a beating.

I can think of a few easy ones...a baseball to the cujones, etc... but the worst one was once I was at a bar kind bobbing to the music, a little buzzed, and this girl came up dancing and kinda roundhouse kicked my crotch (long story).

Why does it got to hurt so bad?

While playing high school baseball at 3rd base I took a rocket of a ground ball to the jewels. I threw the batter out then went down in a heep in pure pain. Coach came out checked me then says where the hell is your cup .....I told I didn't wear one.

He then said....well that's why you hurting real bad right now, nice play by the way. A couple minutes later I was fine and back in action without a cup, I figured the odds were with me it wouldn't happen again. :) coach RIP

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    Mark DeRosa had a great reply when he was asked whether or not he wears a cup when he's playing.

He said he doesn't even go out on the field for the team photo without a cup.
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    bumps
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.