Options

Login Problems For The Forum

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited January 2013 in The Porch
If you can only read the forums but can't post or read PMs try this.

Go to the forums and hit the button to post a reply or start a new topic. The site will then ask for your username and password again. You should be good to go after that. I've had too do it that way since Thursday.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,219
    Thats what has worked for me the past few days.

I blame Uranus.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,696
    I noticed that too. On the top of pearljam.com. Log In. We can log in to our accounts. But goodies & check our orders but can't post or reply on the message boards.

But if we ...
    DS1119 wrote:
    Go to the forums and hit the button to post a reply or start a new topic. The site will then ask for your username and password again. You should be good to go after that. I've had too do it that way since Thursday.
    it all works!

They did though fix something since Thursday. User's, like myself, that are still using Blackberry Smart Phones, are not able to log on to the message board. Since the beta forum change, we couldn't check our pm's or post on the board. Now we can. :)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    go to my account then forum account and log in there should fix

alot of people tried this as well and worked
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Poncier wrote:
    I blame Uranus.

Wouldn't be the first time.
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    1-
    PJ3_zps19116769.jpg

2-
    PJ2_zps7e5aff19.jpg

3-
    PJ5_zps07196371.jpg

4-
    PJ1_zpsfa3baf1a.jpg

5-
    PJ6_zpsfcb3e6e8.jpg
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    I also had to do that this morning to log in. Weird, hope they get it fixed.
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    this link was included in the last email that the 10c sent out. this will be the way to login until the "test" is over.

ucp.php?mode=login
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Worked perfectly! Thank you! I was going crazy not being able to log in...especially when I had a message too. Thanks for posting this.
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    was in the mail they sent us about the test with tickets
    Site Forums:
    For the purposes of this final test, there has been a change made to the www.pearljam.com forum login. To post on the forums between now and Monday, Jan 14 at 10am Pacific, you may be asked to login again on the forum page if you were not already previously logged in. We apologize if this causes any major inconvenience.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Site Forums:
    For the purposes of this final test, there has been a change made to the http://www.pearljam.com forum login. To post on the forums between now and Monday, Jan 14 at 10am Pacific, you may be asked to login again on the forum page if you were not already previously logged in. We apologize if this causes any major inconvenience.

I tried that Friday and it wouldn't work. I used both my username and email - nothing. The password error message had a link to an administrator that also wouldn't work. But some awesome, diligent 10c IT person helped with multiple emails, and got me a temp password. I am glad that you guys who found yourselves locked out found a way around the system. :thumbup:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    Site Forums:
    For the purposes of this final test, there has been a change made to the http://www.pearljam.com forum login. To post on the forums between now and Monday, Jan 14 at 10am Pacific, you may be asked to login again on the forum page if you were not already previously logged in. We apologize if this causes any major inconvenience.

I tried that Friday and it wouldn't work. I used both my username and email - nothing. The password error message had a link to an administrator that also wouldn't work. But some awesome, diligent 10c IT person helped with multiple emails, and got me a temp password. I am glad that you guys who found yourselves locked out found a way around the system. :thumbup:
    oh..glad they helped you... :)
    they wrote in the mail the issue till monday,but most of us didnt notice it
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    beyond annoying

are we ever going to leave beta mode?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    THANKS!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
This discussion has been closed.