Options

I'm So Hungover Right Now

Comments

• Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    YARRR MATEY!!!

:lol: This place is wacky after yesterdays fiasco.
    Great fucking band... and Josh Freese is just a fucking animal :P

Ive got one clip somewhere of APC on either Leno or Letterman, and He fuckin kills it. I wish they had him on camera more in the clip.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,524
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I do like 13th Step more... but I'll start you out with the heavier album :lol:
    I'm just listening to songs in the order that they appear on YouTube. :)

Enjoy :P

Their cover of Imagine - pretty cool!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    YARRR MATEY!!!

Ive got one clip somewhere of APC on either Leno or Letterman, and He fuckin kills it. I wish they had him on camera more in the clip.

"The Hollow" on Kilborn

Shit gets real about 2 minutes in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahCaRRNMKJM
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Their cover of Imagine - pretty cool!

It's scary... and is my favorite warm up song for the drums :P
  • Options
    While checking out A Perfect Circle songs, I found the guy who is the world champion of drawing perfect circles freehand. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAhfZUZiwSE
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    While checking out A Perfect Circle songs, I found the guy who is the world champion of drawing perfect circles freehand. :lol:

The lower right is flawed
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

He needs a bigger blackboard.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

He's a fraud
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i feel pretty good. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    YARRR MATEY!!!

"The Hollow" on Kilborn

Shit gets real about 2 minutes in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahCaRRNMKJM

oh Yeah Kilborn, not leno/letterman, that one is awesome! he's great.
    There's another one I have that I cant find on youtube of a TV appearance and Josh has some silly cardigan sweater on, but he kills it, even in a silly sweater. You know that one?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Well! You can just fuck off! :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

He's a fraud
    :lol: He said himself - it's been a tough year.
  • Options

There's another one I have that I cant find on youtube of a TV appearance and Josh has some silly cardigan sweater on, but he kills it, even in a silly sweater. You know that one?

I don't think I've seen it...

I do like these, though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Rdn1n8yW4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhCfba__WDk (I think he plays this one better than Dave Grohl on the studio version)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

how's it go....

be happy or not...it's your choice
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

how's it go....

be happy or not...it's your choice

Make it a great day, or not, the choice is yours

:lol:
  • Options
  • Options

I don't think I've seen it...

I do like these, though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Rdn1n8yW4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhCfba__WDk (I think he plays this one better than Dave Grohl on the studio version)

He's an animal.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    Yep. Very hungover.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Yep. Very hungover.

There's a very good chance that I'm still drunk.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Nope... I was responsible last night :angel:
  • Options
    I don't feel good. Woke up on the couch in my Bundy undies and sneakers. Pizza toppings stuck to my back.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Oh yeah, the Superbowl! I was thinking to myself, "wtf?? What's up with all these lushes, this hungover on a Monday morning??" :lol: I forgot about the SB... I'm glad, because I'm not hungover at all. :) Why isn't the Superbowl on a Saturday???
  • Options
    I don't feel good. Woke up on the couch in my Bundy undies and sneakers. Pizza toppings stuck to my back.

And then you ate them for breakfast. You, pal, are an animal.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh yeah, the Superbowl! I was thinking to myself, "wtf?? What's up with all these lushes, this hungover on a Monday morning??" :lol: I forgot about the SB... I'm glad, because I'm not hungover at all. :) Why isn't the Superbowl on a Saturday???

It's tradition :fp:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Tradition, schmadition. It's stupid that everyone is expected to go to work the day after. Since it probably isn't feasible to make Monday Superbowl hangover day a stat holiday, they should switch it to Saturday. What's the diff? Not like it's a religious event.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Tradition, schmadition. It's stupid that everyone is expected to go to work the day after. Since it probably isn't feasible to make Monday Superbowl hangover day a stat holiday, they should switch it to Saturday. What's the diff? Not like it's a religious event.

I repeat

It's tradition :lol:
  • Options
    Or at least they could start the super bowl at 4:30 ET, so I dont make that awkward snorting/startled woken up sound when the fucking lights go out in NOLA and I pass out for 30 seconds. :oops:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I repeat

It's tradition :lol:
    So was human sacrifice in some cultures. Sometimes traditions need to be broken! :P
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    So was human sacrifice in some cultures. Sometimes traditions need to be broken! :P

Judging cultures now, are we? :lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I petition for a Monday after Superbowl national holiday!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2