Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    I think I sent a few texts at 4 AM. I better see what that was all about :lol:

yeah, ya did! how's the island today?
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I think I sent a few texts at 4 AM. I better see what that was all about :lol:

yeah, ya did! how's the island today?

today is bbq briscuit.

num num num
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    davidtrios wrote:
    im so hungover right now. i stopped and got a steak, egg and cheese bagel from mcdonald's...perfect cure.

Yuck

Go bacon... there is something fucky about the steak.

it actually wasnt bad; salty, greesy and not too many gristley parts. :)
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    davidtrios wrote:
    im so hungover right now. i stopped and got a steak, egg and cheese bagel from mcdonald's...perfect cure.

Damn cheap beers!!!! I'm totally getting a majorly greasy lunch today. I cannot wait!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

Damn cheap beers!!!! I'm totally getting a majorly greasy lunch today. I cannot wait!

what's for lunch?
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

what's for lunch?

Thinking a delicious beef n cheddar croissant from Portillo's mmmmm greasy goodness!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I think I'll get an Erbert & Gerbert's sub today
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I'm so damn hungover! :fp: I see grease calling my name for lunch.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    a sammich made with love.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    a sammich made with love.
    are you bringing me one?
  • Options
    You're not my mom!
  • Options
    Thinking a delicious beef n cheddar croissant from Portillo's mmmmm greasy goodness!

that sounds really good. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:

will you bring me one?
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:

will you bring me one?

81 will take care of that :)
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    will you bring me one?

Sounds dirty!! :lol:
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    will you bring me one?

:fp: I'll pass...thanks
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    will you bring me one?

Sounds dirty!! :lol:
    :fp:
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    You know how when you drink too much sometimes the next day you might say Im never going to drink again?
    I never thought I'd say this, but its been too long since I had that. i Need a rum-n-coke pronto.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    You know how when you drink too much sometimes the next day you might say Im never going to drink again?
    I never thought I'd say this, but its been too long since I had that. i Need a rum-n-coke pronto.

Fuck off... :lol:
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217

Fuck off... :lol:

:lol::lol: Im actually serious. I was going through a 1.75 of captn morgan a week. I had to cut back. But I cut back to the point I almost stopped. My two hobbies are music and writing. How the hell can I succeed without some damned booze and/or a hangover?! im too straight over here, and its boring. :mrgreen: (and all these threads talking about drinking doesnt help)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options

YARRR MATEY!!!
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    imalive wrote:

the last one...skinny....bald. reminded me of that douche corgan :x

Billy Howerdel is the shit

I'll have to check him out.

Guitarist for APC... former guitar tech of Smashing Pumpkins, Tool, Nine Inch Nails, Bowie, Faith No More.. and more. Very underrated
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    imalive wrote:

Billy Howerdel is the shit

I'll have to check him out.

Guitarist for APC... former guitar tech of Smashing Pumpkins, Tool, Nine Inch Nails, Bowie, Faith No More.. and more. Very underrated
    You know, I've never actually checked out A Perfect Circle. That's what I'll do now... It better be good! :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    You know, I've never actually checked out A Perfect Circle. That's what I'll do now... It better be good! :P

Guess... go with the first one. Mer De Noms
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Huh? Guess what?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Huh? Guess what?

*I Guess* would have been better :lol:
  • Options
    I do like 13th Step more... but I'll start you out with the heavier album :lol:
  • Options
    I'm just listening to songs in the order that they appear on YouTube. :)
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm just listening to songs in the order that they appear on YouTube. :)

Enjoy :P

Great fucking band... and Josh Freese is just a fucking animal :P