Options

I'm So Hungover Right Now

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

It's pear juice as verified by lolobug. Empty never did any research on anything but Ani's favorite fetishes.

dumb (Scott post) pour one for my homie

Pear juice, flying pickles...it don't matter - Empty head gonna hurt

Empty head :giggle:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    So what you are saying is that first there are flying pickles, then pear juice and then empty head. =)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    yellowwho said:

I'll never admit to taking a flying pickle, but I see where you're coming from

lol....

I know, I'm goofy... true story though

good night..I will prey for no hangover tomorrow
    Hey, prey on whatever you want; we won't interfere.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Coconut water is great also.

For the record empty doesn't need to research my fetishes. He knows them well.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,467
    yo, empty.

pear juice sounds way more drinkable than coconut water.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Coconut water is delicious. Wob as usual doesn't know what he is talking about.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I like fresh coconut water...the stuff in the cartons, ewww.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RK likes her "coconut water" fresh. :giggle:

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Better than it coming from an unknown coconut....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    :sick:

But you're right.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I'd like to know if anyone has put the lime in the coconut?

Never mind drink it all up...just the lime part.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    Currently suffering through the worst hangover of my life. Of. My. Life. :bawling:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Last week with my uncle mixed wine, whiskey, lemoncello, beer, and shots of buca... Fkn brutal hangover. I've never felt that bad to the point where it felt like somebody was hitting me on the side of the head with a hammer. Ugg.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    i havent drunk and got a hangover for about 4 years or more but if you drink water in between you dont get a hangover because the alcohol is not so concentrate in the body and its a better drunk
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Currently suffering through the worst hangover of my life. Of. My. Life. :bawling:

"Currently"

:giggle:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

"Currently"

:giggle:
    Lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    edited December 2015
    Yep, this was me this morning....

went out for "just one drink" with a friend of mine yesterday....it turned into multiple drinks, accepting free whiskey shots, and we wound up eating fried chicken in Koreatown in the middle of the night :lol:

Needless to say, it was a long day of work today haha
    Post edited by samjam on
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    samjam said:

went out for "just one drink" with a friend of mine yesterday....it turned into multiple drinks, accepting free whiskey shots, and we wound up eating friend chicken in Koreatown in the middle of the night :lol:

Fortunately I am on vacation, because there is no way in hell I'd have been able to go to work today. I honestly couldn't even walk for a good part of the day. Even rolling over in bed was hard. I actually thought about how death would be welcome, and calling 911 crossed my mind at one point too. :lol: This was a "please god, just kill me right now", dry heaving, crawling on the floor kind of hangover. My cat actually seemed worried about me. :lol::fearful: Haven't been there since probably high school. I was very, very irresponsible last night. I don't know Wtf I was thinking - I normally wouod never get like this. I am ashamed of myself!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    PJ_Soul said:

samjam said:

went out for "just one drink" with a friend of mine yesterday....it turned into multiple drinks, accepting free whiskey shots, and we wound up eating friend chicken in Koreatown in the middle of the night :lol:

Fortunately I am on vacation, because there is no way in hell I'd have been able to go to work today. I honestly couldn't even walk for a good part of the day. Even rolling over in bed was hard. I actually thought about how death would be welcome, and calling 911 crossed my mind at one point too. :lol: This was a "please god, just kill me right now", dry heaving, crawling on the floor kind of hangover. My cat actually seemed worried about me. :lol::fearful: Haven't been there since probably high school. I was very, very irresponsible last night. I don't know Wtf I was thinking - I normally wouod never get like this. I am ashamed of myself!
    Oh no!! :lol: Can't stop laughing at your cat comment. I feel like the kitties just know.

But yes, we've all been there, those "i haven't done this since high school/college/what have you" nights, I can't believe I let myself do that :lol: At least you get some stories out of it!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    PJ_Soul said:

samjam said:

Why be ashamed of yourself? Sounds like you had fun. And if you actually did something to be ashamed of, please post details here so we can all enjoy :smiley: .
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

samjam said:

Why be ashamed of yourself? Sounds like you had fun. And if you actually did something to be ashamed of, please post details here so we can all enjoy :smiley: .
    Hahaha, well I did have fun but I think how awful I felt today was worse than last night was fun. It was really really bad, lol. Also, when I got home I decided it was a good idea to re-balance my tone arm even though it didn't need it, and then I dropped a brand new stylus down on a spinning slipmat. D'oh!!!! Don't mess with a turntable while trashed out of yor mind! So stupid! :lol:
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I plan on being snockered this coming Friday and Saturday.
    "It's good, it's good"
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    I think I might finally be getting the upper hand on this hangover.... :neutral:
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    edited December 2015
    PJ_Soul said:

I think I might finally be getting the upper hand on this hangover.... :neutral:

"Time heals the wounds that no one else can see"-E.V.

Haha... Hangovers suck, just hang in there man!
    Post edited by SmallestOceans on
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    Empty Loves Apes

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    ^^^That is awesome!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    bump
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I missed the Empty glass! Love it.
  • Options
    Many of the degenerates will need this tomorrow.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Ouch
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead