Holy Crap, 10C Tee Shirt Models...

october22october22 Posts: 2,533
edited January 2013 in The Porch
...are so damn hot. Seriously, I love them. The dudes look like crusty hipsters but the girls are amazing.

And this lotto system sucks, by the way. Life by "chance" is dull. Competition is the name of the game even if it's not always "fair". For instance, is it fair that I have seen many girls with PJ shirts on at shows that look almost as hot as the girls pictured in the Merch section but then as I cooly hop over a few seats and guard rails to get closer to one just in time to collect myself and inhale a quick spray of binaca and check my hair in the reflection of my Samsung Galaxy S3 when suddenly some a-hole walks over from the other side of her with delicious looking chicken fingers and two cold beers and I have a brief moment of panic as I pray that they are not together and then she kisses him and starts eating the chicken fingers and I realize that they are together and then he sees me staring so I pretent I'm looking past them at my non-existent friend a few seats down? No. That's not fair. I've had this can of binaca since eight grade and now I've wasted one of its few remaining and refreshingly minty sprays.

No, this lotto system will not stand.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lmao
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    :lol:

I believe we have another contender for post of the year!

(...although that atrocious run-on sentence may hinder your nomination. ;) )
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    :lol: i really need that laugh..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • headbang.gif
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Brent Musburger is that you? Didn't realize you were a Pearl Jam fan.....
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8Fud5dePNk6mXpc1Suv0B4AOn77UGb_KZ2uD0u30kqGptzLXzEQ

i least i know what i'm having for dinner tonight....
    i like sound...
  • It does help that any girl wearing PJ merch immediately goes up 1-2 points on the standard 1-10 hotness scale.
  • Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 900
    Amazing
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I definitely needed that laugh today. So thank you! :lol::lol::lol:
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    oustanding!
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Epic run on sentence. :lol:
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    camaros wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8Fud5dePNk6mXpc1Suv0B4AOn77UGb_KZ2uD0u30kqGptzLXzEQ

i least i know what i'm having for dinner tonight....

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Keep looking!
    You will find a girl who needs chicken fingers and beer... And she won't have a guy bringing it to her. She will just be standing there wishing someone would!!
    Maybe 10c should make a ladies normal size (not kiddie size) shirt that says "I need chicken fingers!" It would clear any confusion and maybe create some finger licking good magic!!
    Maybe 10c should make a ladies normal size (not kiddie size) shirt that says "I need chicken fingers!"

Starting petition:

1. camaros

Artwork to be drawn my October22, asap
    i like sound...
  • camaros wrote:
    Maybe 10c should make a ladies normal size (not kiddie size) shirt that says "I need chicken fingers!"

Starting petition:

1. camaros
    2. Karicorbitt

19013_10151403023072915_980945000_n.jpg?dl=1
  • Just make sure you get a good look at the wearer of said shirt....it just might be this guy....

333643-vlcsnap_2010_10_03_08h13m42s177.jpg

Jullian was right....life's not about getting drunk and eating chicken fingers all the time.
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Models.

*sniffs... Model Airplane Glue
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Just make sure you get a good look at the wearer of said shirt....it just might be this guy....

Jullian was right....life's not about getting drunk and eating chicken fingers all the time.

Ricky! Bubbles!

"I'm sorry, Donny, Gosh"

Julian is a modern day alcoholic prophet.

Personally, I just need money to feed my kitties.
  • shepshep Houston Posts: 5,644
    Just make sure you get a good look at the wearer of said shirt....it just might be this guy....

:lol:

Did someone say Cheeseburger picnic?

306963.jpg

camaros wrote:

Starting petition:

1. camaros

Screw the ladies t-shirt that says "I need chicken fingers!" - I'll take one in men's, size XL. You can even print it on the usual black stock t-shirts I'm sure are laying around in the warehouse somewhere... ;)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    Hahaaha, this thread has become way more awesome than I could have hoped for...
  • I think this replaces the mustache movement from here on out.
    Can we rename this thread "The Official I Need Chicken Fingers Tshirt Movement" thread?!
  • This I one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Truly epic. I wanted you to know I drew the ire of some coworkers for laughing so hard when I read this. You made my day!
    "I did what I had to do. If there was a reason it was you..."
  • PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    And then as he pops back to the reality, he realized PJ is jammin out on Not For You.

Great thread!
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • Bump to make this t-shirt a reality!
  • I believe that is four on board for the Tshirt!!
  • the liquor's calling the shots
    is klausen available for poster art?
    i like sound...
  • This thread has kept me giggling all day. Thanks october22!! Maybe someday fate will find us sharing a chicken fingers basket ;) and if not then maybe we will find a chicken finger needin pj lovin mate to call our own!!
  • camaros wrote:
    is klausen available for poster art?

Who has the connections?!
  • Wrigley chicken finger shirt...... Anyone? Anyone?