Options

Who Wants To Go To Hartford This Weekend!?!

DariusDarius Posts: 89
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I have to go to the show this weekend! i have tickets for June 1 and 3, but I can only go to the second show if it's postponed. i have to be in a wedding party. dammit! anyway, since i there's a chance i'm gonna miss a show, i have to make it up somewhere. tickets are still available. last row, or lawn. i'm gonna ditch work, but i have to work on sunday so i plan on driving back to northern jersey that night. i live right by NYC.

anyone down for this?? i would rather now drive alone, and my concert buddy is busy promoting his own show. c'mon, be spontaneous and go to the show.

drop me a line if you're considering it or know someone who is making the journey on saturday from northern jersey and plans on not staying in Hartford.

Thanks everyone,
Danny

darius359@gmail.com
After several hundred concerts spanning nearly twenty years of my life, I've finally been to the best shows of my life. PJ at the Garden 6/24-25/08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump bump bump
    After several hundred concerts spanning nearly twenty years of my life, I've finally been to the best shows of my life. PJ at the Garden 6/24-25/08
  • Options
    GVN2FLY_MBGVN2FLY_MB Posts: 17
    I'll go if you pay for my plane ticket. To be fair, I'll do all the driving, purchasing of food and beverages if you want.

Can you also get me into the Wedding? I'm a pretty good Wedding Crasher. I have a little experience at this and figure it can be fun for everyone as well.
    GIMLI 93, Minneapolis 98, East Troy (Ice Bowl)00, Chicago 00, Fargo 03, St. Paul 03, (Marriage 08/09/03), SASKATOON 05, WINNIPEG 05 (My hometown), THUNDER BAY 05, St. Paul 06 x2, Eddie Vedder - Minneapolis 11, WINNIPEG 11 (My hometown), SASKATOON 11
  • Options
    i think i'm gonna end up driving alone..no biggie, i'll just had to get myself some coffee and should make it home ok. i've still got some time if anyone want to join me.
  • Options
    anyone else interested in making the journey?
  • Options
    NJshawnNJshawn Posts: 15
    I plan on driving up and back from South Jersey. Where do you live in NJ?
  • Options
    Darius wrote:
    i think i'm gonna end up driving alone..no biggie, i'll just had to get myself some coffee and should make it home ok. i've still got some time if anyone want to join me.

It's not a bad drive...only 2 hours to Hartford, maybe less on a Saturday when traffic out of NYC will be lighter than during the week

Throw in an old concert or listen to the new album twice, and before you know it you will be there

FYI, take the Merrit, not 95..it's better (get on the Hutch in the Bronx, and it will turn into the Merrit when you get through Westchester and into Conn., take that to the end at 91, and get on 91N to Hartford....

have fun
    coming up

MSG 1
    Ringo the next night in Boston
    Hartford
    Boston 1 & 2

hell's yeah...
  • Options
    i'm gonna go it alone. i'll deal. it's all good knowing that i've got 3rd row in the center 600 section. i'm gonna go to work and end up taking 287 to 84 that way i can avoid the major traffic actions on the turnpike and 94 or 95 or 91 or whatever is out there.

so close...i can taste it
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    Did someone hear that there will be construction going on?
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i'm starting my six hour drive soon.