• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,780
    Tweekers call it O.B.E.

out of body experience.

How much kool aid did you drink?
    my 3 three old niece is asleep finally

I hope this link works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwKBIIjZvUQ

I've seen this live show more than PJ...
    Kinda KEWL!
  • justamjustam Posts: 19,907
    This one has a nice bounce to it tinker bell. :)
    o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
    Love is still the best state to live in.
    It has a really great flow.
    I see electronica (Trance) as the rhythm .

What is the intended beat?
  • tkbelle1980tkbelle1980 Posts: 43
    edited February 2013
    I haven't figured out what this is, A poem, a song, i am just freeing what's in my head, and there is a lot in there...

I just feel like I have let myself down by becoming a slave to what I let myself become... And I am in this weird stage where I feel like I am suddenly awake and things that I use to care about seem to be coming out of me...

This is about realizing that my soul isn't dead and although I may have watched it disappear and leave me for a long while I feel like this whole transition I have been going through over the past 6 months is almost a rebirthing of sorts and I feel some of my old self coming back... I think I will open up more about what I have written here, but its a slow process for me, sharing..
    Post edited by tkbelle1980 on
  • Thanks justam, just tinkering and grappling with something i use to do a very long time ago, writing to release... Saying something.... This is about loss of identity and the things we do to succeed, but I was rescued, some how the cosmos woke me up and shook my head and said this isn't who I am... And pearl jams music has been there every step of the way this past year, making me ponder and making me think... Bringing me back to when I use to listen to them and do my art and write poems and write about society and things I wanted to change...

Hard to explain but something is happening in me, and I am just so determined to come back to who i am really and not this character I have made up to be socially acceptable and fit in... Screw fitting in, i am just me and that's all I want to be now.

I think I will elaborate more soon and maybe add more or edit, but something is coming so watch for it.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 122,853
    beautiful
    "....I'd rather be at Chicago Fishing Forum .."
    You have a gift, my friend.

Harness it. It's so natural.
    I read very much... Your words flow like a shock waves of emotion.

Ever tried Lite Reactor ?
    I can send you an invite, it's just a science fiction/horror writer's group this month.

every class is forever changing
  • STAYSEA" said:
    You have a gift, my friend.

Harness it. It's so natural.
    I read very much... Your words flow like a shock waves of emotion.

Ever tried Lite Reactor ?
    I can send you an invite, it's just a science fiction/horror writer's group this month.

every class is forever changing
    If you could send that to me I would be very interested in it! Thanks for the suggestion, it was way cool of you!

And thanks for the compliment, it's nice to see you appreciated what I had to say
  • dimitrispearljam" said:
    beautiful
    Thanks dimitri! So how are you feeling today? ;)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 122,853
    tkbelle1980" said:
    [quote="dimitrispearljam"]beautiful
    Thanks dimitri! So how are you feeling today? ;)[/quote]
    bad day...but need to live it.is how it is...

hope all ok there..
    "....I'd rather be at Chicago Fishing Forum .."