******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,764
    EYE CARE.

If we're on it, talking about it - the Eagles were a reference to FDR's New Deal, so they should be blue. Moreso, I wouldn't mind the colors of Philly's flag colors.

Now, aside from all that, they could run around with dildos up their asses, clown makeup on their face, naked with cleats on, and be perfectly fine if it meant a parade down Broad Street. I'd be dressing up exactly the same.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,189
    draft offense.
    Sweet. 4 picks till they're up and at least 4 premium D players are there.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Love the pick. Curry is trash.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    edited April 2017
    I think Barnett will be a good player but another defensive lineman? again seriously? in the last 25 years the Eagles have only taken 6 players in the 1st round who weren't an offensive or defensive lineman.

I would have liked to see them take Oj Howard there. Got a franchise QB build the offense 1st and worry about defense later.

and at least we aren't the freaking Browns. wow are they clueless.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
    pjhawks said:

I think Barnett will be a good player but another defensive lineman? again seriously? in the last 25 years the Eagles have only taken 6 players in the 1st round who weren't an offensive or defensive lineman.

I would have liked to see them take Oj Howard there. Got a franchise QB build the offense 1st and worry about defense later.

Unfortunately, OJ was the only offensive option there and I would've been fine with him. We couldn't touch the QB last year.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,220
    JK_Livin said:

Love the pick. Curry is trash.

Meh, I'm alright with it. Everyone saying it's a safe pick.

Would've loved Allen there instead. First thing I thought of after the Skins took him was the Eagles taking B Graham right before the Giants took JPP....

CB'S and RB tonight please.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,415
    edited April 2017
    Watch: Cowboys Mr. Push-off- Pearson trolls Philadelphia crowd at podium
    http://www.thescore.com/news/1290893

BOO!!!!
    Post edited by cutz on
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    pjhawks said:

draft offense.

needless to say -- I love the first three picks. above stance means I'm right
    pjhawks said:

also love what the browns are doing.
    edited April 2017
    The Fixer said:

pjhawks said:

also love what the browns are doing.
    i guess after Ringling Brothers closed down the clowns had to appear somewhere else. welcome back.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
    I gotta say, I don't have much to complain about this draft. Love getting Pumphrey with that 2nd 4th.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    How do you know these 4th or whatever round players?
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,823

i barely knew anyone from the first round :lol:

Hope they bring back the draft to philly though.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Went down Friday night. It was a pretty cool atmosphere. If it comes back next year, I'll probably take a day off for it. Once the Eagles picked at 43, The draft area cleared out. Lots to do down there. I really wish people would clean up after themselves instead of leaving trash on the ground.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    edited May 2017
    Eagles decline 5th year option for Marcus Smith. He'll probably be gone after this year

Between him, Agholor, and the 26 year old fireman over the last 6 years, let's all hope and pray that Joe Douglas was really the one calling the shots this weekend...

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg

Eagles decline 5th year option for Marcus Smith. He'll probably be gone after this year

Between him, Agholor, and the 26 year old fireman over the last 6 years, let's all hope and pray that Joe Douglas was really the one calling the shots this weekend...

Had as many sacks as Vinny last year with 200 less snaps
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    boy did the NFL get lucky with the weather for draft weekend. imagine if it was these 3  days. 
    edited May 2017
    Eagles decline 5th year option for Marcus Smith. He'll probably be gone after this year Between him, Agholor, and the 26 year old fireman over the last 6 years, let's all hope and pray that Joe Douglas was really the one calling the shots this weekend...
    says the guy who 'loved' the agholor pick (even though the fixer told him it sucked).  amazing
    degenerate gambling on college football.  I watch a ton of CFB - my second favorite sport after MLB.  Pumphrey is not gonna be a good pro.  the sproles comps are offensive.  

Of course eagles fans love the pick -- because, well it's the same group who got excited about chip kelly.  SO PASSIONATE
    The Fixer said:
    Eagles decline 5th year option for Marcus Smith. He'll probably be gone after this year Between him, Agholor, and the 26 year old fireman over the last 6 years, let's all hope and pray that Joe Douglas was really the one calling the shots this weekend...
    says the guy who 'loved' the agholor pick (even though the fixer told him it sucked).  amazing
    A lot of people like the Agholot pick. Hell, you actually purchased a Kevin Kolb jersey. You still wear it , don't you?

haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
    The Fixer said:
    A lot of people like the Agholot pick. Hell, you actually purchased a Kevin Kolb jersey. You still wear it , don't you?

haha
    i wouldn't mock him too much i mean a lot of you guys loved Nick Foles and ripped me when I said he was closer to AJ Feeley than Donovan McNabb. and I was right about that one.

Agree though that most people liked the Agholor pick.  Just didn't realize he was a soft west coast loser who can't handle the east coast pressure and media.
    Solid signing of Blount on a 1 year deal. Actually, big fan of the signing the more I'm thinking about it.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,614
    I can't stand Blountman but he seems to score a lot.  Hope he works out for you.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Solid signing of Blount on a 1 year deal. Actually, big fan of the signing the more I'm thinking about it.
    Agreed. Necessary short term fix
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Marcus Hayes is the fucking worst. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited May 2017
    Blount is a terrible signing but I love the nickname of 'Philly Blount'

I know they need a guy who can carry it 10-15 times a game but he doesn't fit what they do at all.  I like most of what Roseman has done but I don't understand this signing at all.  Dude is useless in passing game and fumbles all the time.  I will be shocked if this signing works out.  One year deal so it's not anything to get worked up over...I just don't understand the why.  I think it's a waste -- rather see them play smallwood.

Also, pumphrey will not be a good pro.  They have zero RBs.  I actually like corey clement -- and greg ward as a WR/RB hybrid weapon.  Roseman crushed the draft/post-draft.  So nice to not have chip around
    Post edited by The Fixer on