Options

I Love Pizza

Comments

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    81 wrote:
    now i have a craving to visit a local pizza joint....shame there aren't any around here :x

There used to be a really great one not too far from you on Barrington - my friend's family owned it. They were off the boat Sicilian and those za's were awesome. Ended up selling the place cuz they moved back home :(
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    now i have a craving to visit a local pizza joint....shame there aren't any around here :x
    there Tristanos in Grove City Ohio. Does a 20lb Chitown deep dish. Fuckers good. Can only get through 2 pieces before I'm bloated!!! His name is Lou and he's from there.

road trip!!!!!!!!!!!
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

There used to be a really great one not too far from you on Barrington - my friend's family owned it. They were off the boat Sicilian and those za's were awesome. Ended up selling the place cuz they moved back home :(

drooling_bouncy_smileys-959.gif
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

upon further review, there are a couple of mom and pops places just west of me. time to try one out.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,677
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    there Tristanos in Grove City Ohio. Does a 20lb Chitown deep dish. Fuckers good. Can only get through 2 pieces before I'm bloated!!! His name is Lou and he's from there.

road trip!!!!!!!!!!!
    lets see.

check it out

http://www.tristanospizzeria.com/
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    Anyone like to party for $0.89

th?id=H.4844028203567620&pid=15.1
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:

Those are absolutely disgusting
  • Options
    How dare you!!!

:nono:
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    How dare you!!!

ABSOLUTELY disgusting :lol:
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    How dare you!!!

Not when you get home at 1 am with a ten beer buzz!

:geek:
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:

Not at all! :fp:
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    How dare you!!!

the youngin is right. Pizza rolls arent much better but it beats that shitty ass frozen cardboe=ard with watered down ketchup and fake cheese.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Jason P wrote:
    How dare you!!!

the youngin is right. Pizza rolls arent much better but it beats that shitty ass frozen cardboe=ard with watered down ketchup and fake cheese.

Pizza rolls are awesome. The totino's party pizza is nasty. Worst crust of any pizza I have ever had.
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    Jason P wrote:
    How dare you!!!

light weight!!

• Options
    Jason P wrote:

1 am? That's about when I'm getting started! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    That's why I have one at 1 am .... The Party is just getting started!

8-)
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:

8-)

:lol:
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:

8-)

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,216
    Jason P wrote:

:lol: Is it just me, or is that one of the many items that used to be much larger when I was a kid? Now they're like little hockey pucks!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    I like eating pizza and then wiping the grease from my hands on my hairless chest
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I like eating pizza and then wiping the grease from my hands on my hairless chest
    Woah woah woah. Stop the clock. Welcome back.
  • Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTswHp_Fz2AdICt5_0T_1q2M47_aH_1bBl5FdUVti53_eavyEAjPQ
  • Options
    Bought some pizza made at the grocery store... not bad
  • Options
    Here's one.

Got up today, rolled down the hall to the coffee maker. Back felt itchy, thought it had something to do with the back shave on the weekend.

Turns out I had 2 pieces of pepperoni and some salami stuck to my back, passed out on the couch in my underwear and sneakers again. Must have a piece of pie in the couch somewhere.
  • Options
    Here's one.

Got up today, rolled down the hall to the coffee maker. Back felt itchy, thought it had something to do with the back shave on the weekend.

Turns out I had 2 pieces of pepperoni and some salami stuck to my back, passed out on the couch in my underwear and sneakers again. Must have a piece of pie in the couch somewhere.

:lol::lol: This made me bust out laughing!
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,216
    some salami stuck to my back,

thats what she said?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    http://www.blankparkzoo.com/en/news_blo ... ewsID=6933

JapaneseMacaqueAprilFools_5304AD2D377BC.jpg
    Des Moines.. Officials at Iowa’s Blank Park Zoo announced today that they removed a contractor’s cell phone from the Japanese Macaque exhibit after receiving an invoice totaling more than 3,000 dollars for over 250 pizzas from the Zoo’s caterer and concessionaire, Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse.

Apparently, the contractor had texted a pizza order earlier in the day for his crew’s lunch, and misplaced the phone in the exhibit while completing spring repairs to the exhibit. The curious monkeys picked up the phone and began hitting the green send button periodically throughout the next few days, unknowingly ordering pizza.

Keepers became suspicious of the monkey’s activities after finding a large number of empty pizza boxes outside the exhibit. Several monkeys refused to eat their regular meals consisting of biscuits and vegetables.

Jeff Dier, Zoo Curator reviewed security camera footage and found that the monkeys had indeed been having regular pizza parties.

“It could have been much worse, at least they didn’t get a hold of the beer salesman for Spring Brew at the Zoo coming up in a few weeks,” said Dier.

On a serious note, the Zoo’s concession stands, including pizza sales will be open this weekend during regular zoo hours, and Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse will be holding an Easter Buffett on Sunday, April 4th at the Zoo created by top-notch Johnny's Italian Steakhouse chefs: chef carved prime rib, chef carved ham, eggs benedict, smoked salmon, traditional fare, assorted pastries, desserts and much more.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    http://www.blankparkzoo.com/en/news_blogs_webcams_media/zoo_news_9357/index.cfm?action=display&newsID=6933

JapaneseMacaqueAprilFools_5304AD2D377BC.jpg
    Des Moines.. Officials at Iowa’s Blank Park Zoo announced today that they removed a contractor’s cell phone from the Japanese Macaque exhibit after receiving an invoice totaling more than 3,000 dollars for over 250 pizzas from the Zoo’s caterer and concessionaire, Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse.

Apparently, the contractor had texted a pizza order earlier in the day for his crew’s lunch, and misplaced the phone in the exhibit while completing spring repairs to the exhibit. The curious monkeys picked up the phone and began hitting the green send button periodically throughout the next few days, unknowingly ordering pizza.

Keepers became suspicious of the monkey’s activities after finding a large number of empty pizza boxes outside the exhibit. Several monkeys refused to eat their regular meals consisting of biscuits and vegetables.

Jeff Dier, Zoo Curator reviewed security camera footage and found that the monkeys had indeed been having regular pizza parties.

“It could have been much worse, at least they didn’t get a hold of the beer salesman for Spring Brew at the Zoo coming up in a few weeks,” said Dier.

On a serious note, the Zoo’s concession stands, including pizza sales will be open this weekend during regular zoo hours, and Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse will be holding an Easter Buffett on Sunday, April 4th at the Zoo created by top-notch Johnny's Italian Steakhouse chefs: chef carved prime rib, chef carved ham, eggs benedict, smoked salmon, traditional fare, assorted pastries, desserts and much more.

:|
  • Options
    Mmmm double decker Pie
    Thin crust covered in sauce, cheese and crushed chilis
    Stack on too another thin crust covered in sauce, cheese, chilis and pepperoni
    Double decker pie very tasty
This discussion has been closed.