Options

I Love Pizza

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,768
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mmm little ceasers

What the what? I get a buttload of crap for my Dominos fixation yet Little Caesars is okay??!

:evil: :evil: :evil:
    both are cardboard with ketchup and fake cheese. in other words they both suck!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Dominos > little C

5 dollars

That is all
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mmm little ceasers

What the what? I get a buttload of crap for my Dominos fixation yet Little Caesars is okay??!

:evil: :evil: :evil:
    both are cardboard with ketchup and fake cheese. in other words they both suck!!!!

5 dollars
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    mickeyrat wrote:

Now now...I think Dominos has turned a corner with these new 'zas!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    little ceasers is not card board. it is in fact, the best cheap pizza money can buy.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    If you're at home and a bit too drunk to drive, I like to keep a Publix supermarket frozen pizza handy.
    I will then proceed to cook some spinach and spread it all over the pizza.
    Then I take two morningstar grillers (this is fake meat to you carniverous animals!) and I cube them up and spread it all over...
    Then I sprinkle some garlic salt and toss some diced tomatoes on top. Fuck yeah. Then I hope Im not too drunk to wake up when the buzzer goes off. Its a good snack and unlike any pizza Ive ever had. Most of you might hate it. if you were sober.. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    If you're at home and a bit too drunk to drive, I like to keep a Publix supermarket frozen pizza handy.
    Then I take two morningstar grillers (this is fake meat to you carniverous animals!) and I cube them up and spread it all over...
    Then I sprinkle some garlic salt and toss some diced tomatoes on top. Fuck yeah. Then I hope Im not too drunk to wake up when the buzzer goes off. Its a good snack and unlike any pizza Ive ever had. Most of you might hate it. if you were sober.. ;)

Hmmm that's interesting..I would probably like that actually! Problem is when I'm hungover and way too lazy to do any of that :lol: Sometimes I'm even too lazy to put pants on when I answer the door :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

that's a lot of work to handle while drunk. i prefer to go the jacks route....or call my buddy lou and have him drop off a pie.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

It's good pizza, just a little too expensive. All those big chain pizza places charge a little too much

Except Little C's! Much better choice than a frozen pizza.
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

It's good pizza, just a little too expensive. All those big chain pizza places charge a little too much

hot and ready

fuck yeah.

perfect rush hour pizza.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

$7.99 for a pan pizza! That shit lasts me 2 days!
  • Options

Nice. Just too much work
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

you are over paying by 60%
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    i saw this thread had been updated and totally expected funny pictures of monkeys eating pizza! WTF!!!! :x
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Those things are too small and they aren't really that good for the price. I have no problems finishing off an entire pan pizza from Domino's in one night.
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Hmmm that's interesting..I would probably like that actually! Problem is when I'm hungover and way too lazy to do any of that :lol: Sometimes I'm even too lazy to put pants on when I answer the door :fp:

:lol::lol: So thats how you get out of giving a tip!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:fp: :fp:

Totally worth it to not have to eat Little Caesars cardboard. Now their breadsticks are tasty, I'll give you that. But their za? No way jose.
  • Options
    i saw this thread had been updated and totally expected funny pictures of monkeys eating pizza! WTF!!!! :x

:nono:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:fp: :fp:

Totally worth it to not have to eat Little Caesars cardboard. Now their breadsticks are tasty, I'll give you that. But their za? No way jose.

Crazy bread sucks ass
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Those things are too small and they aren't really that good for the price. I have no problems finishing off an entire pan pizza from Domino's in one night.

If I ate an entire one of those in one night I'd likely be :sick::sick::sick:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol: So thats how you get out of giving a tip!

:shh:
  • Options

Crazy bread sucks ass

I'm starting to think that all you bungholes just like to argue with me!
  • Options

Nice. Just too much work

True. It is a lot of work, but Im not talking about next day, hangover cure. Im talking about when you've had too much rum and the sugar is making you crazy. Actually the more I think about it, its kinda dangerous to do while drunk. I burn my hands all the time. Nevermind. --Do not try this at home--
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Crazy bread sucks ass

I'm starting to think that all you bungholes just like to argue with me!

Ummm.... Hahaha :lol:

No, actually... crazy bread does suck. The pizza is fine
  • Options
    I have been picking up one of those $5 little caesars pies on thursdays after work cause Im always in a rush. Im always surprised its pretty hot and fresh actually. It certainly is good for quick and cheap! And there's always that guy out on the corner in the Caesar suit dancing. He gives me a thumbs up :thumbup: every time.
  • Options

True. It is a lot of work, but Im not talking about next day, hangover cure. Im talking about when you've had too much rum and the sugar is making you crazy. Actually the more I think about it, its kinda dangerous to do while drunk. I burn my hands all the time. Nevermind. --Do not try this at home--

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm pretty sure I'd end up cutting a finger off.
  • Options

Nice. Just too much work

Oh, I won't. :lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

turned a corner into the alley of way overblown even shittier pizza street. Tried that new shit once. ONCE!!!!!

Never again. I'll stick to local thank you very much.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    now i have a craving to visit a local pizza joint....shame there aren't any around here :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    now i have a craving to visit a local pizza joint....shame there aren't any around here :x
    there Tristanos in Grove City Ohio. Does a 20lb Chitown deep dish. Fuckers good. Can only get through 2 pieces before I'm bloated!!! His name is Lou and he's from there.

This discussion has been closed.