Options

vinyl question

aennilaennil Posts: 415
edited January 2013 in The Porch
Does anyone know if you also get a digital version of the album, when buying any of the vinyls sold through TenClub?
-was specifically thinking of Jeffs While my Heart Beats, but couldn't see the info on any of the other vinyls in the shop...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    Yes, it comes with a digital download. All full-length albums sold through 10c do (sometimes there is a link for download when you buy it, and sometimes there is a code that comes inside the album, depending on the album you're buying). I have While My Heart Beats, but can't quite remember how the download came. I THINK it was immediate download upon ordering, but I could be wrong.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    cool - thanks!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yes, it comes with a digital download. All full-length albums sold through 10c do (sometimes there is a link for download when you buy it, and sometimes there is a code that comes inside the album, depending on the album you're buying). I have While My Heart Beats, but can't quite remember how the download came. I THINK it was immediate download upon ordering, but I could be wrong.

I did not get a download with Backspacer, FWIW.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I did not get a download with Backspacer, FWIW.
    Really? I did.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

turned out you remembered correctly - i got the zipfile for While My Heart Beats immediately after the order had ended :)