The Eddie Vedder Radio Show Pearl Jam Radio Sirius XM

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 5,029
edited December 2012 in The Porch
The Eddie Vedder Radio Show

Eddie Vedder takes over Pearl Jam Radio to play many of his favorite songs, from early punk rock influences to unreleased material from his personal archives. Get an exclusive insider view as he shares personal stories about his career in rock music.


Airs: Wednesday, December 5, 5 pm ET
Rebroadcasts: Thursday, 12 am ET; Friday, 10 am ET; Saturday, 12 pm ET; Sunday, 8 pm ET

available exclusively on Pearl Jam Radio XM 22 or Sirius 22

http://www.siriusxm.com/pearljamradio
Post edited by Unknown User on
Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
«1

Comments

  • I for one am totally stoked, so cannot wait for the first show
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 1,505
    Excellent......thanks for sharing the good news :D . I know what my ears will be doing tomorrow.
  • four rebroadcasts is awesome, I hope they do that every show
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • joergjoerg Posts: 89
    Big Bank Hank" said:
    The Eddie Vedder Radio Show

    Eddie Vedder takes over Pearl Jam Radio to play many of his favorite songs, from early punk rock influences to unreleased material from his personal archives. Get an exclusive insider view as he shares personal stories about his career in rock music.


    Airs: Wednesday, December 5, 5 pm ET
    Rebroadcasts: Thursday, 12 am ET; Friday, 10 am ET; Saturday, 12 pm ET; Sunday, 8 pm ET

    available exclusively on Pearl Jam Radio XM 22 or Sirius 22

    http://www.siriusxm.com/pearljamradio
    will it also be aired via the ten club online-radio, here on the homepage? if so, same time-schedule??
    ... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...
  • nope, a SirusXM exclusive
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • the only reason I have an XM subscription is because of Pearl Jam Radio, more than worth whatever it costs
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • bump
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • apparently Eddie Vedder hosting his own WEEKLY radio show is not as big a deal as I thought it would be
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • I'd like to thank Big Bank Hank - thanks for the info!

    This is gonna be something. Vedder on the radio, talking and playing tunes. Almost like hanging out with the man at home in your living room!
    He's alive, but feels absolutely nothing
    So, is he?
  • The Waiting Trophy Man" said:
    I'd like to thank Big Bank Hank - thanks for the info!

    This is gonna be something. Vedder on the radio, talking and playing tunes. Almost like hanging out with the man at home in your living room!
    exactly that is what I am saying, just us hanging out with Ed drinking a cold one
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • Big Bank Hank" said:
    apparently Eddie Vedder hosting his own WEEKLY radio show is not as big a deal as I thought it would be

    Im with you.... this is indeed a BIG deal.
    Red Rocks 6/19/95 Brooklyn 10/19/13
    Rapid City 6/24/98 Philly 10/21/13
    EV Vegas 11/1/12 Philly 10/22/13
    EV Tulsa 11/19/12 Hartford 10/25/13
    Wrigley Field 7/19/13 OKC 11/16/13
  • mitchmuhs" said:
    [quote="Big Bank Hank"]apparently Eddie Vedder hosting his own WEEKLY radio show is not as big a deal as I thought it would be

    Im with you.... this is indeed a BIG deal.[/quote]

    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • joergjoerg Posts: 89
    Big Bank Hank" said:
    nope, a SirusXM exclusive
    as for all of us that don't have siriusxm is there a chance, that anyone is recording this stuff as mp3 and put it anywhere on the internet for downloading :roll:
    ... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...
  • joerg" said:
    [quote="Big Bank Hank"]nope, a SirusXM exclusive
    as for all of us that don't have siriusxm is there a chance, that anyone is recording this stuff as mp3 and put it anywhere on the internet for downloading :roll:[/quote]

    Don't fret, your PJ family will have this up shortly after I'm certain... stay tuned.
    Red Rocks 6/19/95 Brooklyn 10/19/13
    Rapid City 6/24/98 Philly 10/21/13
    EV Vegas 11/1/12 Philly 10/22/13
    EV Tulsa 11/19/12 Hartford 10/25/13
    Wrigley Field 7/19/13 OKC 11/16/13
  • joergjoerg Posts: 89
    mitchmuhs" said:
    [quote="joerg"][quote="Big Bank Hank"]nope, a SirusXM exclusive
    as for all of us that don't have siriusxm is there a chance, that anyone is recording this stuff as mp3 and put it anywhere on the internet for downloading :roll:[/quote]

    Don't fret, your PJ family will have this up shortly after I'm certain... stay tuned.[/quote]

    :P :P :P
    ... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...
  • bump
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • I am going to find a way to get the episodes uploaded to youtube so Pearl Jam fans outside North America won't miss the episodes
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • for people on the west coast working there is a rebroadcast at 9pm tonight! it will be worth listening to
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • I will definitely be seeking an MP3/podcast of this as I can't stay up till 3am.
    Someone round here has to work to keep the band in Hawaiian homes :D :lol:
    theserialthrilla" said:
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
  • texasistheSTEVEN" said:
    I will definitely be seeking an MP3/podcast of this as I can't stay up till 3am.
    Someone round here has to work to keep the band in Hawaiian homes :D :lol:
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • bump
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • I will be listening to the next broadcast 10pm here in Arizona, I will give a report afterwards, so stoked!
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • anyone who listened to the initial airing does Eddie talk a lot? I mean at least 15 minutes worth
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • getting ready to listen to the rebroadcast
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • morellomorello Auckland, New ZealandPosts: 5,678
    Ha ha I love Ed's mention of Jeff Ay-ment vs Jeff Ah-ment!! :)


    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • thank you Eddie, good show, I assume, each show will get better as Ed feels more comfortable
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • what is the best way to record audio off your computer?I want to be able to reuse is in my Windows Movie Maker to make into a video for youtube so Pearl Jam fans all over the world can see it, regardless how much money they have
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • I have been able to get 30 concerts available for Pearl Jam fans to see whenever they want to see and these don't cost shit, they are now free saved forever, and I don't make anything off of it, I do it to give back to the Pearl Jam Nation
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJLb_-f7VyO2NFCQnn4Pxug/videos?view=0
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • Big Bank Hank" said:
    what is the best way to record audio off your computer?I want to be able to reuse is in my Windows Movie Maker to make into a video for youtube so Pearl Jam fans all over the world can see it, regardless how much money they have
    seriously, not one person in here knows?
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NVPosts: 1,623
    Big Bank Hank" said:
    [quote="Big Bank Hank"]what is the best way to record audio off your computer?I want to be able to reuse is in my Windows Movie Maker to make into a video for youtube so Pearl Jam fans all over the world can see it, regardless how much money they have
    seriously, not one person in here knows?[/quote]

    Download an app calld freecorder: http://www.freecorder.com

    You can capture the audio and save as an mp3, or other various file formats.

    P.S. - why can't the band broadcast this kind of stuff on Ten Club Radio? We're already paying for a membership, and most of what I hear on there is readily available from other sources. Requiring a subscription based service to get this kind of "fan stuff" is kinda crappy to me.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/11/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.