mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Benny Hall & Lost Dogs are all I need to complete the collection! :corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    mfc2006 wrote:
    same here. look forward to meeting you, Su May! and if there's only one left & i'm in front of you, it's yours. i'll get one someday!
    Aww, thanks Matt, but you will have to meet Jodie this time around. I'm not going :cry: Honestly whoever's actually there should get it. But a girl can dream....I'd actually be more interested in the posters and it's probably a good thing I'm not going. I bet they are going to have some sweet, sweet prints!

We will meet soon... at MSG 2013 :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Or Gorge 2013 or Red Rocks 2013. One of those.
  • Options
    Were prices inflated at past events?
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604

they won't be sellng stuff at face value, if that's what you're asking.
  • Options
    kramer73 wrote:

they won't be sellng stuff at face value, if that's what you're asking.

Well there's inflated and then their is INFLATED! Lol
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Anyone going not wanting a Benny? If you are and can grab one for me I'll make it worth your while. Please :D
  • Options
    Anyone going not wanting a Benny? If you are and can grab one for me I'll make it worth your while. Please :D

:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    same here!! :D:D pleeeaaassseee!!!!
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options
    Being the poster freak that I am....I really wish I could go. It will be interesting to see what people are able to score. Enjoy !
    Soldier Field - Jul 11, 1995, Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14, 1997,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Looks like Marcus and I will be there VERY early... :lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    I'm pulling for Matt to get his Benny.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    I'm pulling for Matt to get his Benny.

Thanks, man!!! Fingers are crossed!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I wonder if the Benny will be priced as original or at market value. If it's the original cost then I hope they make the purchaser open it right there.
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    hmm...would it be feasible to shortly fly up to seattle from florida for this? :lol:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,841
    Wish there was a chance for those that can't make it to this event are able to purchase some of those "rare" PJ candies Tim said on a website or something that day.
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,470
    demetrios wrote:
    Wish there was a chance for those that can't make it to this event are able to purchase some of those "rare" PJ candies Tim said on a website or something that day.

I agree whole heartily, or atleast put up any left overs for sale on the site after the convention is over for the rest of us to scoop up the goodies :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    BLACK35 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I agree whole heartily, or atleast put up any left overs for sale on the site after the convention is over for the rest of us to scoop up the goodies :)

They could do a lot of good with any items sitting there collecting dust. List it up and raise funds for Hurricane Sandy relief or the Wounded Warriors Etc. You know we will all eat it up!!
  • Options
    I wonder if the Benny will be priced as original or at market value. If it's the original cost then I hope they make the purchaser open it right there.

i like that idea!!! crap....if they're original price...wow. :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    OkumOkum Vancouver, BC Posts: 231
    It would be awesome if they prerequisites to buy rare items. Like first person to arrive dressed as superman gets to buy easy st poster. First person to show up with a 95 or earlier Christmas single gets to buy a Benny.
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    Okum wrote:
    It would be awesome if they prerequisites to buy rare items. Like first person to arrive dressed as superman gets to buy easy st poster. First person to show up with a 95 or earlier Christmas single gets to buy a Benny.

First person with a record player that will actually open it and play it, gets to purchase.

I'll bring my portable record player and for all to hear!
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461
    Where i find pictures from 2nd Convention?
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    How will they know we are 10C for early entry?
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    man, so if this "POP-UP" shop can happen in Seattle, cant some of these rare dusty items "POP-UP" online for the rest of the planet that doesnt live in Seattle to have a shot at? Please, for charity? the mythical stacks of 96 and 98 posters...obv the benny vinyl sets...hell, any vinyl, for those missing out on some of em.

any 10clubbers out there going to the show that feel like helping a forever fan from florida out?

Santos can we get a little lovin here in cyberspace?
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club...
  • Options

By showing them your 10club Membership card.
    http://pearljam.com/i/tenclub/TCCARD.pdf

"Don't leave home without it!!"
  • Options
    JMo wrote:
    Okum wrote:

First person with a record player that will actually open it and play it, gets to purchase.

I'll bring my portable record player and for all to hear!

I'll bring this one ...

168139.jpg?1339953660

Now how to get my butt across the country to attend this shindig ... :think:
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    demetrios wrote:

Thanks, but can't anyone just take a copy and put a fake number on it?
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Thanks, but can't anyone just take a copy and put a fake number on it?

True. hmm .. I guess Tim will be by the door checking Diver Licensee / Passports looking up names on the 10club database via iPad! :P
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    so did anyone find out how much these Benny vinyl are being flipped for? :lol:
  • Options
    From Jeff Soto ...

SDXOy.jpg?1

The Third Annual Ten Club Rock N' Poster Art Convention- I will be in Seattle with Maxx242, Munk One and many other poster artists. Come out and see what we've been up to. I'll have a special super low edition Sasquatch print available! Takes place Sunday December 2,2012 at the Showbox at the Market 1426 1st Ave. Seattle, WA 98101...
  • Options
    I emailed Brad Klausen regarding if he'd be there. This was his reply:
    Hi Marcus

I might be there, but I won't have a booth or be selling anything.... I don't have anything new to sell... but the folks at the ten club threw out the idea of me maybe sitting at their table and signing their copies of my posters they still have. Not sure if that's still going to happen or not.

brad