Options

I got shit seats...

dan_vedderdan_vedder Posts: 213
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
...for the 2nd Sydney show. door 56 row B. Its a long way back and were not even alloed to bring binoculars. I wish i had known the second show was on sale, i bought the tickets at like 4 in the arvo :( Owell it is Pearl Jam after all, its still going to be great. Sorry if i seem gay, i know some people arn't going at all. Did anyone else get shitty seats like me. I got 10club tix for the 1st show so i guess i got nothing really to be complaining about. Where will that place me? Will i be clsoe to the stage?
Ten Club member 363***

7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06

escape is never the safest plan...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    Hm. Well, http://www.touringfans.com doesn't have any of the Australia dates listed yet, but when it does, that would be the site I recommend... it allows Pearl Jam fans who register on that site to post their number. That'll give you an idea of whether you've got the prime seats, or the dud seats. The lower your number is relative to the other fans, the better your seats. How's your number?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    dan_vedderdan_vedder Posts: 213
    benjs wrote:
    Hm. Well, http://www.touringfans.com doesn't have any of the Australia dates listed yet, but when it does, that would be the site I recommend... it allows Pearl Jam fans who register on that site to post their number. That'll give you an idea of whether you've got the prime seats, or the dud seats. The lower your number is relative to the other fans, the better your seats. How's your number?
    my numbers pretty terrible, chek my sing.
    Ten Club member 363***

7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06

escape is never the safest plan...
  • Options
    even if your tenclub number sucks, your going to get a better seat than most of the people at the venue....

If worse comes to worse, you can always look for someone who has an extra pair of 10c seats for the show, they would sell them for face value. Yet there probably aren't as many 10c members with extras like here in the states.

You can also go to http://www.theskyiscrape.com and click on something to get in. On the top there is something called Ticket Market. Go to enter a request. You can put a request to buy tickets to the show. Someone will contact you if they have extras to sell. You should also check back there every now and then to see if someone who is selling listed.

You will probably be close to the stage because there will be less 10c members going to the shows in Australia.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2