Options

Glen Beck is a nut

ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
edited November 2012 in A Moving Train
http://liberal-agenda.com/2012/11/watch ... the-devil/

just listen to this guy talk.. I know I laughed out loud.
I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I'd totally forgotten about that guy. He kind of disappeared didn't he? Or at least he disappeared off my radar. Used to you'd hear about him every day on The Daily Show. I'm not going to click on the link though, I have a pretty good idea what he said, and he just makes me angry.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    I'd totally forgotten about that guy. He kind of disappeared didn't he? Or at least he disappeared off my radar. Used to you'd hear about him every day on The Daily Show. I'm not going to click on the link though, I have a pretty good idea what he said, and he just makes me angry.

basically he wants the republican supporters in the east to move to the republican strong holds of the south and mid west away from the gays, blacks and icky diversity.. pretty much it.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    Zoso wrote:
    basically he wants the republican supporters in the east to move to the republican strong holds of the south and mid west away from the gays, blacks and icky diversity.. pretty much it.

That's actually not as bad as I figured. He's such a nut I figured he'd be calling for secession, revolution, or something equally stupid. But yeah, he's a nut alright.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,518
    He is either a nut or brilliant making millions of lunatic followers.

I lean towards a nut......
  • Options
    beck.jpg
  • Options
    Smellyman wrote:

I lean towards a nut......

he is a nut and enough people believe him and he racks in the millions.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,677
    Smellyman wrote:

I lean towards a nut making millions off of lunatic followers......
    I know I'm not supposed to edit others posts, but I thought I would finish your sentence for you.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    There was a time when I thought he might just be a genius, and just putting on and act for the dollars. But then the whole MLK thing, and I realized he actually was insane. Or maybe it's a combination of the two. He could started out for the money, then started believing his own bullshit and his mind went bye bye.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,518
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Smellyman wrote:

I lean towards a nut making millions off of lunatic followers......
    I know I'm not supposed to edit others posts, but I thought I would finish your sentence for you.

approved :)
  • Options
    There was a time when I thought he might just be a genius, and just putting on and act for the dollars. But then the whole MLK thing, and I realized he actually was insane. Or maybe it's a combination of the two. He could started out for the money, then started believing his own bullshit and his mind went bye bye.

bullshit mountain syndrome..

• Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    edited November 2012
    I always liked the way he linked things on that chalk board... like that guy in 'A Beautiful Mind' to find truths. Like this one:
    A. Barack Obama... The name, B-a-r-a-c-k has 6 letters in it.
    B. Adolph Hitler... A-d-o-l-p-h has 6 letters in it.
    C. 6 = 6
    Therefore... Barack Obama is Adolph Hitler.
    Post edited by Cosmo on
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Cosmo wrote:
    I always liked the way he linked things on that chalk board... like that guy in 'A Beautiful Mind' to find truths. Like this one:
    A. Barrack Obama... The name, B-a-r-r-a-c-k has 7 letters in it.
    B. Adolph Hitler... A-d-o-l-p-h has 6 letters in it.
    C. If you take one letter out of Barrack Obama's name... you get 6 letters.
    D. 6 = 6
    Therefore... Barrack Obama is Adolph Hitler.

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Zoso wrote:
    I'd rather not he makes me really nervous ...
    now Bill O'Reilly hunk a hunk a burning love that man!
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Zoso wrote:

There was an avalanche on Bullshit Mountain last week.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Newch91 wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

There was an avalanche on Bullshit Mountain last week.
    I'm waiting for the story from Bullshit Mountain that President Obama ordered the Hurricane Sandy to hit the North Eastern seaboard in order to sway the election.
    He can do that, you know? Control the weather with his Kenyan VooDoo.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    [quote="Cosmo

bullshit mountain syndrome..[/quote]
    There was an avalanche on Bullshit Mountain last week.[/quote]
    I'm waiting for the story from Bullshit Mountain that President Obama ordered the Hurricane Sandy to hit the North Eastern seaboard in order to sway the election.
    He can do that, you know? Control the weather with his Kenyan VooDoo.[/quote]

Don't be silly Cosmo, it's Haarp Weather Control Device, Hurricanes, Tornados and Earthquakes to order.