Options

Soundgarden Tour

Comments

• Options
    PH20PH20 Posts: 466
    Kurto26 wrote:
    Can't believe they're playing the Eagles in Milwaukee, though I did see Audioslave there years ago. I HAVE to go to this show, even if I end up going alone.

I was there, too! Caught a drumstick during the encore...all chewed up and everything.

Really want to go to this one also. Maybe see you there!
    2006 - Marcus Ampitheater, Milwaukee
    2011 - Alpine Valley Ampitheater, East Troy
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2014 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul
    2014 - Bradley Center, Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago 
  • Options
    theJawastheJawas Posts: 395
    PH20 wrote:
    Kurto26 wrote:
    Can't believe they're playing the Eagles in Milwaukee, though I did see Audioslave there years ago. I HAVE to go to this show, even if I end up going alone.

I was there, too! Caught a drumstick during the encore...all chewed up and everything.

Really want to go to this one also. Maybe see you there!

Hope so! I don't know if it was the heat in that old-ass building or the one freakin' drink I had, but I randomly threw up during (I believe) the first encore. Ran over to a trash can, and my friend had to talk security out of ushering me out. Great story, huh?
  • Options
    I got shut out on both the pre-sale and regular public sale for the Soungarden show in NYC this comingTuesday night so I am bummed. Chris announced a superstrom Sandy benefit solo performance the night before in NYC which went on sale today. I didn't even have a shot at a single ticket..sold out in one second. If anybody has an extra ticket for any of these upcoming shows shoot me a pm. Thanks much.
    All the rusted signs we ignore throughout our lives,.....choosing the shiny ones instead,......
  • Options
    teemanteeman Posts: 337
    Hammerstein!! Such a cool venue.

I'm really glad they're playing smaller locations this time around. Saw them at the Prudential Center in Newark, and it was maybe 2/3 full or less.

Don't get me wrong, it was an awesome show, but when there are that many open seats it just doesn't have the same energy.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    crazygeocrazygeo Posts: 2,374
    Looks like Soundgarden is about to announce a full North American tour in the winter.

So far these new dates are up on Ticketmaster:

Jan 19 - Upper Darby, PA

Anyone going? Are you in the Soundgarden fan club?
    I wonder if it be easy to get tixs for this show?
    I wanna get 2 for sure!!!! I want in on a pre-sale....any ideas/hear anything...THANKS
    • 1991-11-17• 1998-08-28 •2000-09-01
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2008-06-19• 2009-10-27 2009-10-28 •2009-10-30
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
  • Options
    Boston on my birthday, yes!!!!!
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    Is the Pre-Sale happening on their website or on Ticketmaster???
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    caught them on jools holland last night doing rusty cage ....didnt think much about it to be honest :roll: :corn:
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    They were fucking fantastic at Shepherds Bush last night. That is all.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    At first I was all WHEEEEEEEE!

And then I was all like, WAAAAAAAAHH!

'Cause tickets - pre-sale and public onsale - always start when I'm at work. The QE in Vancouver only holds 2929 people at maximum capacity. There's no way this won't be sold out by the time I'm able to try for tickets.

Poop. :cry:
  • Options
    iammine16iammine16 Vancouver, BC Posts: 779
    Vancouver! :D
    Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • Options
    solihullslimsolihullslim Whitley Bay Posts: 7
    boyo79 wrote:
    They were fucking fantastic at Shepherds Bush last night. That is all.

This. Awesome gig!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    crazygeo wrote:
    Looks like Soundgarden is about to announce a full North American tour in the winter.

Jan 19 - Upper Darby, PA

I wanna get 2 for sure!!!! I want in on a pre-sale....any ideas/hear anything...THANKS
    Why don't you just join the fan club? Membership is currently free, for a limited time. Of course, no pre-sale details have been released to members yet, and the pre-sale is Monday... I think maybe you just log in as a member and click buy tix beside the show date, because those links are there... they take you to Ticketmaster. Possibly there is no pre-sale code or anything. Not sure, no news yet.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    iammine16 wrote:
    Vancouver! :D
    :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rockpants wrote:

'Cause tickets - pre-sale and public onsale - always start when I'm at work. The QE in Vancouver only holds 2929 people at maximum capacity. There's no way this won't be sold out by the time I'm able to try for tickets.

You have to work on Remembrance Day? That's when the pre-sale is.
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    rockpants wrote:

Fan Club sale is on the 12 not the 11. ;)
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    RobbyD462 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    rockpants wrote:

Fan Club sale is on the 12 not the 11. ;)
    But the stat holiday is on Monday the 12th ... do you have to work that??
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    LOL, Nope I'm buying tickets, then heading to Gwar!! :)
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    Why don't you just join the fan club? Membership is currently free, for a limited time. Of course, no pre-sale details have been released to members yet, and the pre-sale is Monday... I think maybe you just log in as a member and click buy tix beside the show date, because those links are there... they take you to Ticketmaster. Possibly there is no pre-sale code or anything. Not sure, no news yet.

I Did...Thanks
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    The DC show makes me happy. The fact that IMP is putting it on makes me even happier :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Coming home from a trip to Israel early for this....can't wait!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    rockpants wrote:

HURCOIWRJBTYLZJIWOERV.

:fp:

Damn fine print. Didn't see it the first time around in the email (I was on my mobile browser at the time), so I was just thinking about the inevitable CFOX and/or Georgia Straight presales ... but what's the deal with the passwords? There's eleventy billion pre-sales going on. I'm logged in at SGWorld so I think that means I'm in the "fanclub"?

:wtf:
  • Options
    rockpants wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    rockpants wrote:

HURCOIWRJBTYLZJIWOERV.

:fp:

Damn fine print. Didn't see it the first time around in the email (I was on my mobile browser at the time), so I was just thinking about the inevitable CFOX and/or Georgia Straight presales ... but what's the deal with the passwords? There's eleventy billion pre-sales going on. I'm logged in at SGWorld so I think that means I'm in the "fanclub"?

:wtf:
    ?? Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. :lol: What fine print? What email?? Are you saying that you got a pre-sale password for the SG pre-sale?? And did you just post your password?? I didn't get anything I don't think... what was the email subject line? Thx!
  • Options
    The gibberish was just "Okay, I need to read everything again and figure shit out" gibberish, with a garnish of facepalm.

So I went back to the email (subject header was "Soundgarden Winter 2013 Tour Dates & New Video") and re-read the text I'd skimmed over last time - it was just a blurb about playing 2 nights in certain cities, and as Vancouver isn't getting two shows, it wasn't mentioned. I guess I didn't think that part of the write-up pertained to anything I needed to know, that it was only referring to those double-header dates .. ? Or something like that.

I tooled around on SGWorld's message board - apparently people have been receiving password emails several hours before the onsale starts. So maybe it'll show up at 4am or something.
  • Options
    rockpants wrote:
    The gibberish was just "Okay, I need to read everything again and figure shit out" gibberish, with a garnish of facepalm.

So I went back to the email (subject header was "Soundgarden Winter 2013 Tour Dates & New Video") and re-read the text I'd skimmed over last time - it was just a blurb about playing 2 nights in certain cities, and as Vancouver isn't getting two shows, it wasn't mentioned. I guess I didn't think that part of the write-up pertained to anything I needed to know, that it was only referring to those double-header dates .. ? Or something like that.

I tooled around on SGWorld's message board - apparently people have been receiving password emails several hours before the onsale starts. So maybe it'll show up at 4am or something.
    Yes, thanks - I went to the (decidedly grouchy) SG forum too and read that... and then ranted briefly about the crazy short warning for everything related to this announcement and pre-sale. :lol: Let's hope there is no glitch with the mail out for the sale, because they aren't leaving any time at all to respond to any problems. Also, their website is total shit. I hope they have plans to fix it up, make it compatible with smart phones at least. Sheesh. It's okay... I know they're just starting up again. Do think they should have done more to beat the scalpers though, just starting up or not.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,878
    crazygeo wrote:

Jan 19 - Upper Darby, PA

yep i'll be going (or at least trying to get tix). When will they e-mail the promo code, tonight or early tomorrow? :? ). i'll be at work but will try and order thru my iphone :)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959

yep i'll be going (or at least trying to get tix). When will they e-mail the promo code, tonight or early tomorrow? :? ). i'll be at work but will try and order thru my iphone :)
    For the club show I received my email with the password at 3:40 am on the day of the sale.
  • Options
    is it through livenation.com
    for the pre sale? Correct?
    10am?
    Give it a shot at work but could have filters on their computers...through iphone app for live nation, works?
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,878
    crazygeo wrote:
    10am?
    Give it a shot at work but could have filters on their computers...through iphone app for live nation, works?

ooooh forgot i had the livenation iphone app, thanks for the reminder!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    crazygeo wrote:
    10am?

ooooh forgot i had the livenation iphone app, thanks for the reminder!
    I thought it was just through Ticketmaster. The sale is set up on Ticketmaster, and it says the dates of both the pre-sale and the public sale... and lists the price. What makes you think the sale is throu live nation? (You may very well be right, but i don't see it). I think it's Ticketmaster (at least for most of the shows).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on