Options

Toronto!!!!!!!!! Helllllll Ya!!

PearlJamManPearlJamMan Posts: 10
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Tomorrow!!! I cant fuckin wait...I'm heading up from Windsor witha bunch of people and its going to be a BLAST!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    depploverdepplover Posts: 189
    i cant wait either!!!!! i'm sooo damn EXCITED!! :D:D:D
    5/09/06, 5/10/06 - FUCKIN AMAZING!!!!
  • Options
    Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    i'll be there too. Leaving tomorrow morning from London.
    Cock Fight.
  • Options
    Shaun22Shaun22 Posts: 12
    Wednesday for me... woo hoo!
    09/12/2005 - London, ON
    05/10/2006 - Toronto, ON
  • Options
    I'll see you all at both shows!
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    See you at Night One... look for the young kid in the worst available Ten Club seats :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    alexsalexs Posts: 5
    benjs wrote:
    See you at Night One... look for the young kid in the worst available Ten Club seats :)

At least you got the floor...Maybe I should join the tenclub, for a better chance at tickets. I'm seeing them both nights, but the seats aren't great.
  • Options
    W.M.EhW.M.Eh Posts: 133
    Wow! Who would have thought that we get the chance to see our favourite band Pearl Jam grace the ACC not once, not even twice, but 3 times in 12 months!

By the way, anybody know what time the doors will open tomorrow? I saw 7:30pm on ticketbastard but I imagine that's what time the opening act is going on stage.

Any help would be appreciated.

See you at the show!!
    The last PJ show I went to was the best PJ show ever, that is until they come around again of course

• Options
    i think they usually let people in an hour before the show.
  • Options
    tafomtafom Posts: 47
    I'm so damn excited too!! My seats are in section 107 for both shows (too poor to be a 10c member), see you there!!
    "I got this shirt for 35 cents"-Eddie Vedder

Toronto 2000
    London 2005
    Hamilton 2005
    Toronto 2006
  • Options
    obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    I must say that it's always a honor to be at the 1st show for a leg. I was at the Virginia Beach show in 2000. This was even more special since it was the 1st show after the trajedy in Europe. The 1st show is always mysterious, how is the set list going to take form, what special songs are they going to play, lucky bastards.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    W.M.Eh wrote:
    Wow! Who would have thought that we get the chance to see our favourite band Pearl Jam grace the ACC not once, not even twice, but 3 times in 12 months!

By the way, anybody know what time the doors will open tomorrow? I saw 7:30pm on ticketbastard but I imagine that's what time the opening act is going on stage.

Any help would be appreciated.

See you at the show!!

Doors open at 6:30pm. and yes it is f**king awesome they are coming for the 2nd and 3rd time in..not even twelve months, but EIGHT MONTHS!

It's going to be sweet... i'm going to be jealous hearing about all these other shows for the next few months after these are long over!
    'Me knowing the truth I cannot concur'

09/21/96, 08/22/98, 10/05/00, 09/11/05, 09/19/05, 05/09/06
    05/10/06, 08/21/09, 05/10/10, 09/11/11, 09/12/11, 09/15/11
    07/16/13 (Pending!)
  • Options
    W.M.EhW.M.Eh Posts: 133
    True, I'm sure that there will be some sweet shows ahead but I'll just think back to the fact that the band really loves their Canadian fans which is why they have chosed T.O as a starting point for their WORLD tour.

As well, we'll still have the opportunity to download the shows that we can't make it to the same as others who are unable to attend the show tomorrow night will be able to hear how it all started....tomorrow night in T.O!!

Damn I'm starting to get pumped just thinking of when the guys take to the stage the ACC is going to be more electric than a Leafs game in the playoffs!
    The last PJ show I went to was the best PJ show ever, that is until they come around again of course

• Options
    I can't wait...we are so lucky to have pj playing 3 times in T.O. in 8 months. Remember this forever as it might not happen again!

Can't wait for the chill's when the house lights go down!

"words and music...keep me floating along" - Jeff Ament
    Tor 93 - Tor 96 - Barrie 98 - Tor 00 - Buffalo 03 - Tor 03 - Kitchener 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Tor - 05 - Tor 06 - EV Massey Hall I & II Tor 09, Chicago 09, Cleveland 10, Buffalo 10, Tor I & II 2011 - Hamilton 2011 - Vancouver 2011 - Wrigley 13 - Buffalo 13 - Ottawa 16 - Toronto I & II 2016 Fenway 2016 Night 2 - Wrigley 18 I & II - Hamilton & Toronto 2022
  • Options
    qwerty1qwerty1 Posts: 142
    More like 6th area show in 8 months!!! how did we get this spiled. BTW, the sidewalk artist guy is currently working on the Pearl Jam Maple Leaf drawing as we speak.
    This sidewalk is for regular walking, not for fancy walking!
  • Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    how many torontonians, besides me, are sitting at home wondering if something is going to happen tonight, but feel too silly to actually go downtown to linger outside clubs?

:o
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    HELL YEAH!

I am more pumped than any show before!

I'll see you all tommorow. My # is 353xxx, so I'll be up about 20 rows in the lower, but hell, those aren't really bad seats at all.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    how many torontonians, besides me, are sitting at home wondering if something is going to happen tonight, but feel too silly to actually go downtown to linger outside clubs?

That's me :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    alicefellalicefell Posts: 30

omg....i dO feel the same way!!!

(hey...civ_eng_girl...how's it goin'????)
    there is no other way.
    and there never was.
  • Options
    grungegirlgrungegirl Posts: 138
    I'm so jelous of you :) I have to wait two more months to see them.....it's gonna be great when it finally get here though :) Have fun!!
  • Options
    live SOSOSOSOSOSoo SO close.......
    there is no other way.
    and there never was.
  • Options
    oh good!! i'm glad i'm not the only one! :D

there won't be a show... they just played a couple of warm-up shows... they won't do another?

....... right? ;)
  • Options
    ...having chatted with some friends who actually used to drink with them when they were in town....

if they're there, they're not playing. they're shooting vodka.

why...wanna go...?????
    there is no other way.
    and there never was.
  • Options
    alicefell wrote:
    ...having chatted with some friends who actually used to drink with them when they were in town....

if they're there, they're not playing. they're shooting vodka.

why...wanna go...?????

to shoot vodka? i'm not sure....

lol... i'm an old chick, it's almost bed time.... ;):);)

btw.. check your pm's
  • Options

yea i am... ;)

so has anyone heard anything new??
  • Options
    depplover wrote:
    yea i am... ;)

so has anyone heard anything new??

hehee... nothing yet - and i hope we don't!!! :D
  • Options
    McNairnMcNairn Posts: 284
    thanks for this thread.
    Finally a spot to get out this incredible excitement that is coursing through my veins. Two nights. Toronto. The start of a world tour. A week after the new album is released. This will be nuts! The first download (of many)! I'm sure the first of a couple of songs! Inside Job? Parachutes? Big Wave? Yeah baby!
    I feel like moses the day before he sees the burning bush
    I think I will burn a little of the bush myself
    YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    im so excited i think i might barf lol
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • Options
    ....or would GONE be a good opener? i mean, rhythmically speaking? musically speaking?? i would love it..

or the wasted reprise right into wws??? how fucking the who/theatrical would thAT be?!?!?!

maybe it's just the wine.....lol.....
    there is no other way.
    and there never was.
  • Options
    Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    I know T-dot has had Release a lot as an opener, but shit, no better way to open a PJ concert. :)
  • Options
    *Ticket spoken for now. See you at the show everyone.*

I have an extra ticket I will sell at face value. I usually have real good seats 13xxx. I hate selling to scalpers. PM to arrange sale at the venue.