Options

toronto poster

stonewastheprblmstonewastheprblm Posts: 60
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
any cell phone pics of this come in yet. I bought a ames sub today-looking to see what I got myself into
Im Rick James bitch!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    brainofcbrainofc Posts: 60
    just got back from the show, its super cool. Ill upload a picture a bit later, but its got tons of stuff on it, the coolest part is the kool-ade man in the top corner. I seriously think ames artists are on some serious drugs when they come up with this shit.

It also says may 9 on it so there should be a different one for tomorrow, i assume its going to be a klausen one
  • Options
    brainofc wrote:
    just got back from the show, its super cool. Ill upload a picture a bit later, but its got tons of stuff on it, the coolest part is the kool-ade man in the top corner. I seriously think ames artists are on some serious drugs when they come up with this shit.

It also says may 9 on it so there should be a different one for tomorrow, i assume its going to be a klausen one

It is a Klausen. They started selling that one by accident outside the venue...I got it. Its AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reminds me of the Easy Street one, but NICER!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    It is a Klausen. They started selling that one by accident outside the venue...I got it. Its AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reminds me of the Easy Street one, but NICER!

photos by chance ? please ?
    is the Klausen on black board again, as has been reported ?

thanks !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life