If $$$ were of no concern, what 1 experience would you have

2»

Comments

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    81 wrote:
    I can't say my first plan, so this would be plan #2:
    Could following the entire tour next time around count as "1 experience"?

followed by plan #3: having a baby animal farm where I save all the abandoned and mistreated animals and they magically all get along and frolic and play 8-)

ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=318292

:corn:
    :lol:

:silent: :shh:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    two chicks at one time

lawrence-office-space.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Travel and follow PJ around the world and take my friends with me. :D;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    followed by plan #3: having a baby animal farm where I save all the abandoned and mistreated animals and they magically all get along and frolic and play 8-)

Wait, just an animal farm for baby animals? What do you do to all the animals once they grow up? Or do they magically stay babies for ever? Or what about the animals who have been abandoned and mistreated but are no longer babies -- are they welcomed? So many questions I have about this fantastical magical scenario ...

:P
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:

Wait, just an animal farm for baby animals? What do you do to all the animals once they grow up? Or do they magically stay babies for ever? Or what about the animals who have been abandoned and mistreated but are no longer babies -- are they welcomed? So many questions I have about this fantastical magical scenario ...

No they all stay babies...and all animals are baby animals in my world...even my 16 year old cat is a baby animal still...they never get old or sick or die...It's like Neverland...only for animals...and not creepy :D

• kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    kw18 wrote:

No they all stay babies...and all animals are baby animals in my world...even my 16 year old cat is a baby animal still...they never get old or sick or die...It's like Neverland...only for animals...and not creepy :D

:lol: Thanks for the clarification! Your magical animal farm sounds like quite the place ... good wishin'!

I was just talking with a friend and we both agree those sad abused animal commercials move us a lot more than those sad poor hungry children commercials ... not sure what that says about us. :?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

:lol: Thanks for the clarification! Your magical animal farm sounds like quite the place ... good wishin'!

I was just talking with a friend and we both agree those sad abused animal commercials move us a lot more than those sad poor hungry children commercials ... not sure what that says about us. :?
    You're welcome :) That's always been my plan if I win the lotto. Between the money and my magical abilities...it's totally possible :thumbup:

Oh me too...as heartbreaking as it is I can listen to stories about child abuse, but if someone tells me about a case of animal abuse I make them shut up. My husband knows to change the channel if a story is on the news. If I hear about it I can't forget about it for months :( Not sure what it says about me either :?

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

No....that doesn't sound creepy at all... :?
    DS1119 wrote:

Creepier than this:
    viewtopic.php?p=4693454#p4693454
    :roll: :nono:

• I'd go live worry free in Italy for a year.......and hopefully catch a PJ show while I was there :lol:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
    DS1119 wrote:

Creepier than this:

Ok, maybe not.
    I'd have the biggest home in the red rocks of Sedona and have an open door policy as long as you're not an asshole.
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Creepier than this:

Ok, maybe not.

• DS1119 wrote:
    I'd have the biggest home in the red rocks of Sedona and have an open door policy as long as you're not an asshole.

Well,there goes my invite :lol::lol:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    besides two chicks at one time...hmmm....

travel the world.
    I lost a bet...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    two chicks at one time
    oh...need money for that???...seems im a lucky bastard after all...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    two chicks at one time
    oh...need money for that???...seems im a lucky bastard after all...

• I would drive around the country and go to all the animal shelters and get them the supplies they need. Set up free spay and neutering services. A lot of shelters don't get the funds from most programs because they're in rural areas. That's where it's needed most.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    DS1119 wrote:

you'd be the only asshole in the house, eh?? :?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

you'd be the only asshole in the house, eh?? :?

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    yes I would
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    yes I would
    8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”