Options

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
:corn:
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    good day, eh
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    gobble, gobble
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    i_love_canadian_bacon_heart_t_shirt_mousepad-p144255086761867125envq7_400.jpg
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647
    DS1119 wrote:

What i find funny about that is how "canadian bacon" is really just pan fried ham, and that no one in canada eats it.... I think american's just call it "canadian bacon" so they can feel less guilty about eating such a fatty piece of meat... :P
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647
    Oh... and happy thanksgiving fellow canadians... ;):lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    have fun!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    Brought to you by Swanson's Hungry Man :lol: ...damn work!
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

What i find funny about that is how "canadian bacon" is really just pan fried ham, and that no one in canada eats it.... I think american's just call it "canadian bacon" so they can feel less guilty about eating such a fatty piece of meat... :P

Really?? I didn't know that. It's so tasty! :lol::D
  • Options
    StevieGStevieG Ontario Posts: 850
    Why thank you 81, my hockey loving American friend.
    Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
  • Options
    StevieGStevieG Ontario Posts: 850
    shep wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Actually "we" call it peameal bacon and "everyone" eats it in Canada.
    Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
  • Options
    Sheila23Sheila23 Posts: 265
    Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadian Jammers!

Pumpkin apple streusel cake is the oven!
  • Options
    We're having family dinner tonight-
    earlier than tradition,
    but it works better for all involved!

Happy Thanksgiving all;
    safe travels + hearty laughs
    from Calgary.

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    logo-canadian-tuxedo.jpg

Enjoy the day eh. Dress nice.
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    it's not that folks in border communties don't appreciate the boost to our local economy because the canadian $ is currently worth slightly more...

it'll just be nice when the rude, demanding hoardes of shoppers goes home...hope they take their obnoxious attitudes back to the thanksgiving dinner table along with with all the fixin's :lol:

it'd be cool if those mainlanders go spend thanksgiving weekend over on vancouver island to pick up some class & manners :P

happy thankgiving to my kind canucklehead in-laws :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    well 1 turkey dinner out of the way, 1 more today and then I can have Monday to re-coop :crazy:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    BLACK35 wrote:
    well 1 turkey dinner out of the way, 1 more today and then I can have Monday to re-coop :crazy:

Everytime someone mentions turkey dinner I get a craving for one. :fp:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,512
    :wave: Thanks! Happy Canadian Thanksgiving too! I have lots to be thankful for! :D
    Time to go see the fam and eat and drink! Wonder what weird, half-true, inappropriate anecdote my mom's going to yell at my dad for telling at the dinner table this year... :think:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :wave: Thanks! Happy Canadian Thanksgiving too! I have lots to be thankful for! :D
    Time to go see the fam and eat and drink! Wonder what weird, half-true, inappropriate anecdote my mom's going to yell at my dad for telling at the dinner table this year... :think:

That youre really not his child! :o:lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Doubt that! :lol: ... but my mom broke it to me last week that they got divorced 29 years ago and never told me and my sister. :shock: :shock: They had a brief separation then... seems they took it a lot farther than they had us believe for 3 decades.... she didn't even mean to tell me; it just slipped out; they never wanted us to know. This was a major shock to me... :think: still haven't told my sister.... :? Don't know if I should...?? :fp:

Sorry, personal... but seriously, wtf?! :wtf:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Doubt that! :lol: ... but my mom broke it to me last week that they got divorced 29 years ago and never told me and my sister. :shock: :shock: They had a brief separation then... seems they took it a lot farther than they had us believe for 3 decades.... she didn't even mean to tell me; it just slipped out; they never wanted us to know. This was a major shock to me... :think: still haven't told my sister.... :? Don't know if I should...?? :fp:

Sounds like a good time to tell your sister would be over dinner today. :corn:
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Oops, double post.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: That would make for a memorable Thanksgiving this year!! I could whip out the camera and capture the moment!
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Cheers Everyone!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: That would make for a memorable Thanksgiving this year!! I could whip out the camera and capture the moment![/quote]

Video camera and then send it to Canada's Funniest Home Videos.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: That would make for a memorable Thanksgiving this year!! I could whip out the camera and capture the moment!

Video camera and then send it to Canada's Funniest Home Videos.[/quote]
    :lol: And then film them watching it on Canada's funniest home videos and send that in too.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    happy thanksgiving CA .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    2nd Turkey dinner done, with all the beer this afternoon....should be sleeping in an hour, always way over eat :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,907
    Good Morning from Victoria and Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canucks!

Enjoy your family, friends and turkey!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Happy Thanksgiving to my northern friends!  Gorgeous shot up there, Fifth.