Milwaukee 2 Setlist

Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Main Set:
Last Kiss, Save You, WWS, Spin the Black Circle, Given to Fly, Jeremy, Evenflow, Sad, Daughter w/WMA tag, I Got Shit, Small Town, Around the Bend, Indifference!, Life Wasted, Alive

Encore:
Smile, RITFW </end>

Notes:
Apparantly Ed has been taking a lot of requests from fans he's been talking to. A lot more PJ fans in attendance this evening, compared to last evening's dazed & devoid-of-all-movement crowd. Mike is going nuts on his Evenflow solo. "OMG Mike" was the 2nd txt received regarding the solo. Again to compare both nights - last night's solo was not his usual A game. "They are really *on* tonight". Crowd goes crazy during encore break. Jeff on guitar for Smile. Milwaukee is home to the guy who inspired Smile's lyrics. Mike goes into the crowd (?) for RITFW.

Thanks to Patrickredeyes, who's relaying to me.

p.s. Hello to all you RM folks - we all don't totally suck here :D
Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
♥♥♥
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    last kiss opener?

weird
  • wow. that is weird.
    i LOVE save you!
    East Troy Icebowl: October 2000
    Council Bluffs, IA: June 2003
    Las Vegas, NV: July 2006
    Lollapalooza, Chicago: August 2007
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    last kiss opener?

weird

Trying to clarify :)
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Main Set:
    Last Kiss, Save You

Thanks to Patrickredeyes, who's relaying to me :)

holy cow, worst opener EVER!!! Save you makes up for it though!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,204
    last kiss opener?

weird

No doubt.

Maybe it's supposed to be Last Exit?

If not, maybe the difficult day they apparently had yesterday had something to do with someone passing away. I'd buy the Roskilde anniversary before that type of story, but who knows.
  • Ouch
    "I'd like to thank all you mother fuckers. All you mother fuckers..." EV-10/03/05
  • Gators76Gators76 Posts: 160
    Wow I have never had a piss break song as an opener.....oops, Betterman was.
    Toledo 96, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Vegas 06,
    San Diego 06.....Do I want some more? I said FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • AmherstJammerAmherstJammer Amherst, Massachusetts Posts: 1,510
    Last kiss opens... don't forget Roskilde was 6 years ago today....
  • Foxy Mop wrote:
    Main Set:
    Last Kiss, Save You, WWS, Spin the Black Circle,

Notes:
    Apparantly Ed has been taking a lot of requests from fans he's been talking to.

Thanks to Patrickredeyes, who's relaying to me.

p.s. Hello to all you RM folks - we all don't totally suck here :D

Hey girl!! Thanks for this :) Wow they opened with Last Kiss??? Odd.

Don't expect any thanks from RM. They relayed from here for St .Pauls too and to this day I was never credited or thanked. (well one person thanked me).
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    I don't know what I would do if Pearl Jam opened up with Last Kiss at a show I was at, let alone play it at a show I was attending.
  • Vedderman23Vedderman23 Posts: 855
    Last kiss opens... don't forget Roskilde was 6 years ago today....

Could have picked a better tribute.....uh, long road maybe.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Hey, you got a thank you from RM.
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Could have picked a better tribute.....uh, long road maybe.
    Or perhaps LBC??
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    Please stop complaining!

Last Kiss was popular and Ed's voice sounds good in it...even if you don't like it, they do it well!!!!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    nukeboot wrote:
    Hey, you got a thank you from RM.

As I said to them about us, the same applies to them; they all don't totally suck over there.

In fact, we met a bunch of RM people at the CCFA fundraisers. I got all warm and fuzzy :)
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    hey foxy...

how come you are not at the show tonight like it says in your sig?
    They're into the hits early. I'm sensing some unique stuff on the way.
    They relayed from here for St .Pauls too and to this day I was never credited or thanked. (well one person thanked me).

FWIW, since my name was on the setlist relay info on the main page and my texts never got through, I PMd and told them that my name shouldn't be on there.
  • ya you got a thanks...thats awesome.
    Now they are taking offense to what I said earleir....oh well.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • AndySlash wrote:
    FWIW, since my name was on the setlist relay info on the main page and my texts never got through, I PMd and told them that my name shouldn't be on there.

Thanks...I really don't care about credit now. I'm just sore about how I got flamed last night more than anything is all. :)
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    AndySlash wrote:

Hey AndySlash,
    Did you get your voice back yet?
    hey foxy...

how come you are not at the show tonight like it says in your sig?

Went last night, it was cool. Decided to save some $$ for certain other rumored dates in a far off state :)
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    Thanks...I really don't care about credit now. I'm just sore about how I got flamed last night more than anything is all. :)

That's so unfair when they've occasionally taken info from you over here!!! :p
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Went last night, it was cool. Decided to save some $$ for certain other rumored dates in a far off state :)

OK. Time to share.

What are you hearing???
  • AndySlash wrote:

Btw thank YOU for relaying to RM :) I should have said that.
    Hey AndySlash,
    Did you get your voice back yet?

Heh, it's there, but it's still pretty rough.

I got made fun of quite a bit at work the next day.
    SAD?

Awesome!
  • last night on ticketmaster there were some great seats. singles fifth and seventh row. i struggled with spending 110 on a single ticket to see half a show. i am glad i didn't spend it to see a greatest hits show.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
    Foxy Mop wrote:

Well? (please)
    Foxy Mop wrote:

I should've gone tonight instead of last night. Ya think I'd learn from Chi 1 & 2, Philly 1 & 2, etc. 2nd night is always better!!!
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥