Options

Trying to use free download code??

JL70216JL70216 Posts: 1
edited September 2012 in Technical Stuff and Help
Hey all. Just renewed for 13th consecutive year but this digital business is giving me a headache! How do you use the free codes 10c gives you at purchase?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    chooce ytour bootleg..then clik proced to check out
    then before cc info there is a place says
    Enter a Promotional Code
    you put the code there..and all good.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,722
    JL70216 wrote:
    Hey all. Just renewed for 13th consecutive year but this digital business is giving me a headache! How do you use the free codes 10c gives you at purchase?

First click your ... http://pearljam.com/mysubscriptions

Copy your .. YOUR BOOTLEG COUPON CODE.

The bootleg coupon code is good for $9.99. A free MP3 bootleg download. You can still use it for a Flac download but you will have to pay the difference.

Hope that works! :)
  • Options
    What is exactly the promotional code? Wanna buy a t-shirt but it seems to be impossible, every times "invalid code". can you please help me?
    enjoy!!!!
  • Options
    Sonja_SSonja_S Vienna Posts: 444

What is exactly the promotional code? Wanna buy a t-shirt but it seems to be impossible, every times "invalid code". can you please help me?
    enjoy!!!!

Are you trying to buy the t-shirt with a bootleg-code or did you get a gift card from someone?

When you renew your membership, you get a promotional code that is valid for a free bootleg download. Works like Demetrios described above. You can't use it for anything else in the shop, 'just' the bootlegs.

Also, just one code per order, so if you didn't use up your codes in the past years and now want to do so, every boot needs to be its own order.

Hope that helps!
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Options
    tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    When I enter my free download code I am still getting freight charges coming up... why on earth are there freight charges for a digital download??
    all you need is love, love is all you need