Bic Pens "For Her"

EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,995
edited September 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
So Bic has come out with pens specifically for women. Thin barrels, pretty pastel colors. Huffington Post has a hilarious column about snotty reviews on Amazon. Really funny.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/3 ... 42991.html

I saw this one on the Amazon site:

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY! August 24, 2012

Someone has answered my gentle prayers and FINALLY designed a pen that I can use all month long! I use it when I'm swimming, riding a horse, walking on the beach and doing yoga. It's comfortable, leak-proof, non-slip and it makes me feel so feminine and pretty! Since I've begun using these pens, men have found me more attractive and approchable. It has given me soft skin and manageable hair and it has really given me the self-esteem I needed to start a book club and flirt with the bag-boy at my local market. My drawings of kittens and ponies have improved, and now that I'm writing my last name hyphenated with the Robert Pattinson's last name, I really believe he may some day marry me! I'm positively giddy. Those smart men in marketing have come up with a pen that my lady parts can really identify with.

Where has this pen been all my life???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    And people say that we (well, Republicans anyway) are trying to drag women back into the dark ages... Just look at your modern perks.
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Enkidu wrote:
    So Bic has come out with pens specifically for women. Thin barrels, pretty pasty colors. Huffington Post has a hilarious column about snotty reviews on Amazon. Really funny.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/3 ... 42991.html

I saw this one on the Amazon site:

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY! August 24, 2012

Someone has answered my gentle prayers and FINALLY designed a pen that I can use all month long! I use it when I'm swimming, riding a horse, walking on the beach and doing yoga. It's comfortable, leak-proof, non-slip and it makes me feel so feminine and pretty! Since I've begun using these pens, men have found me more attractive and approchable. It has given me soft skin and manageable hair and it has really given me the self-esteem I needed to start a book club and flirt with the bag-boy at my local market. My drawings of kittens and ponies have improved, and now that I'm writing my last name hyphenated with the Robert Pattinson's last name, I really believe he may some day marry me! I'm positively giddy. Those smart men in marketing have come up with a pen that my lady parts can really identify with.

Where has this pen been all my life???
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I want to see the guy who's man enough to use one! :twisted:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    Snakeduck wrote:
    And people say that we (well, Republicans anyway) are trying to drag women back into the dark ages... Just look at your modern perks.
    Why, you've just made me think of another selling point. These pens will assist my reproductive health!
    Somehow, I'm sure. :think:
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Why, you've just made me think of another selling point. These pens will assist my reproductive health!

"these pens have a way of shutting that whole thing down"
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :lol: Pretty Colors!
    norm wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

"these pens have a way of shutting that whole thing down"
    Oh my, why didn't they invent them years ago?!?!
    :lol: Pretty Colors!
    I know, which one to choose? It's as hard as buying a car!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    OH. MY. GAWD!

I can't wait to get one of those! I mean, they spelled it CRISTAL...like that stuff all the ballers have in their fridge on an episode of 'MTV Cribs', maybe if I have one and flash it to the bouncer at PURE, I can get in! This has GOT to be the best thing ever! What woman wants to hold a SMALLER stick in her hand? All those guys thought 'bigger was better', nope! we like it small, and puny, cuz then it's easier to handle, and fits in our hands.

The colors make it SO much more appealing! what have I done all my life without pastel colored pens? I want to be reminded every day of Easter and screaming hyperactive kids with chocolate all over their face and marshmallow peeps in their hair.

I'm so overly excited over this pen I think I need to go lay down on the couch...I'm hyperventilating.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    aww poop. :(

From the title I thought these would be the kind with the male model whose clothes disappear when turned upside down.
    wait...do these pens vibrate? :think:
    norm wrote:

it says "pens", Norm......
  • EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,995
    I'm going to get no work done today. I sent the link to a bunch of girlfriends and now they're sending hilarious emails back.

And agree with RKCNDY - they spelled it CRISTAL! Genius.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    norm wrote:

Did someone say vibrate?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    norm wrote:

Did someone say vibrate?

like a moth to a flame...
    Does this mean all other pens already in existence are "for him" pens?
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    norm wrote:

Did someone say vibrate?

like a moth to a flame...

:wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rollings wrote:
    Does this mean all other pens already in existence are "for him" pens?

Only the ones being held by buxom young secretaries.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    thers's no i in pens
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    thers's no i in pens

;)
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    thers's no i in pens

thanks coach!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    norm wrote:

Did someone say vibrate?

The We Vibe III; you can thank me later... 8-)
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    norm wrote:

Did someone say vibrate?

;)
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    norm wrote:

Did someone say vibrate?

Sounds like a party...
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    norm wrote:

Did someone say vibrate?

remote controlled

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm just picturing the scene from poltergist when his neighbor changes the channel on their tv

:lol::lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    but i like the thick ones
    but i like the thick ones

*crickets*
    norm wrote:
    remote controlled

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm just picturing the scene from poltergist when his neighbor changes the channel on their tv

:lol::lol:

Gets too slippery w/o the remote, thus the upgrade from the II model... :shifty: Or so I've heard.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i wasn't going to read this thread after about 2 lines of the orginal post......but said what the hell....i'll scan the responses.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • If we give women their own pens, they will just start writing down their thoughts and ideas. Next thing you know, they want to vote and get jobs outside the house. Where does it all end?!
    John Roach