Options

Anyone else the setlists after vegas are kicking so much ass?

drinkingmercurydrinkingmercury Posts: 53
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I know a lot of people here though the vegas setlist was great. don't get me wrong, i completely enjoyed myself, but after seeing the past couple of setlists, i can't help but wonder: what the hell happened to vegas? still, i had a great time, and my friend who was seeing them for the first time was completely blown away and wouldn't stop talking about it. so that was worth everything.

oops. the title is supposed to say "upset" after "anyone else"
East Troy Icebowl: October 2000
Council Bluffs, IA: June 2003
Las Vegas, NV: July 2006
Lollapalooza, Chicago: August 2007
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,793
    I know a lot of people here though the vegas setlist was great. don't get me wrong, i completely enjoyed myself, but after seeing the past couple of setlists, i can't help but wonder: what the hell happened to vegas? still, i had a great time, and my friend who was seeing them for the first time was completely blown away and wouldn't stop talking about it. so that was worth everything.

oops. the title is supposed to say "upset" after "anyone else"
    i thought vegas had a kick ass setlist....

just my opinion.....and what the hell do i know??? hehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i've yet to have my turn, but i never understood why people get bothered to see other setlists, if they're "better" than the show they attended.

like you said, you enjoyed yourself and your friend was blown away. so in the final analysis, does the rest really matter? :)