Options

New (2012) analog membership pack

Jay LongJay Long Posts: 15
edited September 2013 in Technical Stuff and Help
........... Whats in this years pack anyone know ????

:corn:
Safe Travels Everyone !!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Stickers,patch,mini poster

2361452730060565108S600x600Q85.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

Letter from Jeff written on the inside of the mailer.
    IMG_0968-1.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Thanks !!! Looks good ! .. I look forward to getting it ........ in several months ! ha ha
  • Options
    Jay Long wrote:
    Thanks !!! Looks good ! .. I look forward to getting it ........ in several months ! ha ha
    did u renew now??will not take long...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Yeah renewed today .. I live in Ireland see ! ...

Last time took about 7-8 weeks ..
  • Options
    Looks cool. Mine doesn't expire for a couple more months. What was in last years other than the t-shirt? I can't remember.
  • Options
    I just got the T-shirt .. Think if you live outside the US/Canada you get a digital copy of Deep and stuff ... cant honestly remember either ha ha ... Wouldn't mind a pack of the PJ playing cards !
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply. Maybe we didn't get anything else. Maybe my memory isn't on the decline!
  • Options
    Jay Long wrote:
    Yeah renewed today .. I live in Ireland see ! ...

Last time took about 7-8 weeks ..
    will take less from the moment the item shipped..
    they change shipping way and all arrive faster
  • Options
    I renewed July 4, still didn't receive anything...
    2006 Arnhem - Antwerp - Paris 2007 Nijmegen - Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen - Arras - Werchter 2012 Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin 2014 Amsterdam - Berlin - Werchter 2018 Pinkpop - London - Berlin - Werchter - London
    @BelgianPJfan
  • Options
    Thats pretty long !......

Like I don't mind the wait , I'm just wondering how it actually takes that long ! ha ha ...

Even basic mail does better than that when i order from the states !
  • Options
    mmm, there's new item 2012.... i'm joinin at Dec 2011, until now i still have not receive Vinnyl & Deep Magazine? :( :?: :?: anyone can help me? i'm from Indonesia
    dabenx
  • Options
    Yeah I've been asking about Deep Magazine for a while now ... Very few people have actually received one (only the vets ... people who have been 10c members a long time) ... I am a member just a little longer than you and i have never received the vinyl either.

Its worth it though to get the information about shows as fast as possible .. Cause we all know they NEVER sell out !! :D
  • Options
    Same. I renewed August 15 still nothing in Australia. I've received my other orders though and they were faster then have been in the past. Which is always exciting. I love parcels.

But yeah. would like to know if I've missed something or there is something etc???
  • Options
    spagnispagni Posts: 4
    Hi everybody!! I have just purchased my Analog membership. I'm from Argentina and i want to know where can i download the : - Ten Club Single MP3 -and- Deep Magazine PDF-. I'm also looking forward to receive my 2012 Member Pack!!
    Thank you!!!
    Buenos Aires 11.13.11
  • Options
    spagni wrote:
    Hi everybody!! I have just purchased my Analog membership. I'm from Argentina and i want to know where can i download the : - Ten Club Single MP3 -and- Deep Magazine PDF-. I'm also looking forward to receive my 2012 Member Pack!!
    Thank you!!!
    top of page

MY ACCOUNT -
    MY SUBSCRIPTIONS -
    DOWNLOADS

both are there
  • Options
    Sweet! Just got an email saying mine was shipped today! :ugeek:
  • Options
    GlassGhost wrote:
    Sweet! Just got an email saying mine was shipped today! :ugeek:
    nice! :)
  • Options
    propro Posts: 134
    Nice parcel in the post :)
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,008
    Ha ha, I just got an email saying mine was being "processed" today, April 5 2013! I had forgotten that I never even got mine last year, but better late than never, its like Christmas in April. I just came on here to find out what was in it.
  • Options
    Getting near that time again, honestly don't know if it's worth the extra doe going Analog ....... Any thoughts ?
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    They should include scratch-off lotto tickets with the analog membership package. :geek:
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    They should include scratch-off lotto tickets with the analog membership package. :geek:

They really should ! .. Just stickers this year really! , my guitar is pretty much covered, although the ink print thing was awesome I would just rather a B-Side or Deep (always good for a read !)