Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    yellowboyyellowboy Atlanta Georgia biggest PJ Fan Posts: 119
    PJ_Soul said:

Ty said:

No download code for Digital TenClubbers anymore?

This made me go and look, since I just downgraded to digital, and there is no mention of a download code at all anymore. Not for analog or digital. There is also no longer any mention of the annual membership item. Looks to me like 10C has reduced our benefits for 2016 ... am I missing something?? I guess I must be, because there is that new 1pC t-shirt. Weird that the membership description is missing info though.

http://pearljam.com/tenclub
    The free item this year for members is the T-shirt blue/analog-instead of the stickers and patch art etc. looks like 2016 is the same, only it isn't available yet – or wasn't a few days ago.
    I've got memories, I've got shit.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    PJ_Soul said:

Ty said:

This made me go and look, since I just downgraded to digital, and there is no mention of a download code at all anymore. Not for analog or digital. There is also no longer any mention of the annual membership item. Looks to me like 10C has reduced our benefits for 2016 ... am I missing something?? I guess I must be, because there is that new 1pC t-shirt. Weird that the membership description is missing info though.

That's just the stuff that's in both memberships. Click through to http://pearljam.com/subscriptions
  • Options
    Annr95Annr95 Posts: 62
    I'm getting a page not found error when using the mobile app to access the forum. Are others having this problem?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    bazzer said:

PJ_Soul said:

Ty said:

That's just the stuff that's in both memberships. Click through to http://pearljam.com/subscriptions
    Ah, thank you very much. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Annr95 said:

I'm getting a page not found error when using the mobile app to access the forum. Are others having this problem?

Yes, but just hit "home" and the forum comes up.
  • Options
    Annr95Annr95 Posts: 62
    Hobbes said:

Annr95 said:

Yes, but just hit "home" and the forum comes up.
    I just thought someone might know how to fix it.
  • Options
    It would be great if the moderator read the entire First Amendment.
    I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room.
  • Options
    theebradnesstheebradness Quincy, IL originally from Weymouth, MA Posts: 278

It would be great if the moderator read the entire First Amendment.

The Bill of Rights doesn't apply to a private message board....
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    HEAR THIS:

PEARL JAM NEEDS A SAXOPHONIST PRONTO

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ^^ I would actually love to hear some horns in PJ's next album. Not sure if you were kidding or not, but I think you're on to something!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    PJ_Soul said:

^^ I would actually love to hear some horns in PJ's next album. Not sure if you were kidding or not, but I think you're on to something!

I'm on to everything.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I switched to the digital membership this year (Canadian dollar is just too low right now), and was surprised to learn that a digital download isn't included with this cheaper membership as well. I would think that a digital bootleg download would be a perfect compliment to a digital membership, and not too much to ask for. I assume the hope is that the digital members will buy one extra bootleg download each year if they don't get one included with their membership .... but still. I would like to request that 10C reconsider this and start including a digital bootleg download code with their digital memberships. It just kinda makes sense!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807
    Would it be possible for Pearl Jam to bring up some of these PJ X Musicares Earplugs to their Canadian shows this May?

http://pearljam.com/news/0/1/22900/10c_x_musicares_hearing_health

Thanks!
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    demetrios said:

Would it be possible for Pearl Jam to bring up some of these PJ X Musicares Earplugs to their Canadian shows this May?

Thanks!

THIS!!!! :)
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    I am not sure if it has ever been done, but if PJ doesn't offer a black golf shirt with the stick figure character over the chest and a Pearl Jam logo on the sleeve I am going to have to go get one made bootleg style. :smile:
    Make it happen boys! An authentic is sure to knock three strokes off my score :lol:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807

demetrios said:

Thanks!

THIS!!!! :)
    *crossing fingers. If not hopefully fan's coming up from the USA will have some for us @ the pre parties.
  • Options
    After being in every hellhole known to men, I recently finished medical school and proud to say accepted into neurology residency. As a celebration gift and thank you for keeping me sane throughout these years im traveling to NYC to see the show May 1 and would like to request a few songs and let people know that PJ has to play these songs in madison square garden, feel free to add suggestions and let PJ hear our voice
    All those Yesterdays
    Inside Job
    Red Mosquito
    Breath
    Alive (99% chance they play it but still good to remind them)
    Kick out the Jams

BTW The who tore down MSG PJ better bring their A game

OH and another good and awesome suggestion is if u please visit puerto rico anytime during my lifetime
  • Options
    Daughter5Daughter5 Mass Posts: 38
    Ten Club I always wanted to thank you. I don't know if you remember me, but I think it was 2003 in Mansfield Boston Show? I had tickets and I'm an oldie LOL I wrote you with a problem. The same day as the show I was booked for Surgery for colon cancer due to crohns disease. Back then Mike had not told anyone about what he was going through. It was surgery or the concert and I wrote you to see if my daughter could use my tickets? I decided if I was going to die I was going to see Pearl Jam one last time!
    I went in a wheel chair so so sick until I went to get my tickets! You told me you had something from Mike for me. The entire line of members swarmed me to see what it was. You handed me a white envelope with my name on it, and inside were 2 backstage tickets from Mike signed as friend! Someone had forwarded my e mail to Mike. However the only chance I'd ever get to meet the band was all messed up. I waited back stage for ever only to learn the band had left :blush:
    I was sad, but it was OK because I knew Mike thought about me!
    Thank you again see you all in Boston on the 7th!!!!
    Brenda
    Fan's donate to the Crohns Foundation we need all the help, 80% of us will have colon cancer after 20yrs sometimes less. It does kill so help us to Thank you!
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Daughter5 said:

Ten Club I always wanted to thank you. I don't know if you remember me, but I think it was 2003 in Mansfield Boston Show? I had tickets and I'm an oldie LOL I wrote you with a problem. The same day as the show I was booked for Surgery for colon cancer due to crohns disease. Back then Mike had not told anyone about what he was going through. It was surgery or the concert and I wrote you to see if my daughter could use my tickets? I decided if I was going to die I was going to see Pearl Jam one last time!
    I went in a wheel chair so so sick until I went to get my tickets! You told me you had something from Mike for me. The entire line of members swarmed me to see what it was. You handed me a white envelope with my name on it, and inside were 2 backstage tickets from Mike signed as friend! Someone had forwarded my e mail to Mike. However the only chance I'd ever get to meet the band was all messed up. I waited back stage for ever only to learn the band had left :blush:
    Brenda
    Fan's donate to the Crohns Foundation we need all the help, 80% of us will have colon cancer after 20yrs sometimes less. It does kill so help us to Thank you!

Even though that end-meeting didn't actually come to fruition, your post and story and that reaching out from MM made me smile.

Enjoy your upcoming show, and good health wishes to you :)
  • Options
    MAMIASTMAMIAST Posts: 40
    Now that arenas appear the venues of choice, in North America.
    How about playing in the round with GA's on both sides of the floor and extender ramps, creating even better reserved seats for 10c.

There has to be away for 10c tickets to be transferred to other active members that missed out on the lottery. Things change in the 5-6 months between winning tickets and the show. I'm experiencing it for Boston 2 and would miss out at MSG 1 if it was some how postponed due to hockey playoffs. ( I doubt rainjeeerrks will be still playing and I believe the NHL would schedule around previously scheduled events but you never know)
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Let the photos and videos roll. It's that time again,And I'm here on the west coast.And yet I have butterflies,palpitations,and a bad case of the "wish I were there syndrome" With each fan photo, fan video and fans written experiences,I become emotionally connected in some way,As if I were right there with them.I feel as if I've got my tickets for GA in hand already.And I don't even know if they're gonna play Oakland or not. I've been bitten by the anticipation bug. Crrrazy!
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Daughter5 said:

Brenda

Even though that end-meeting didn't actually come to fruition, your post and story and that reaching out from MM made me smile.

Enjoy your upcoming show, and good health wishes to you :)
  • Options
    Thank you for knowing it was frustrating, but yes just knowing Mike did reach out and I still have those back stage passes he marked as friend, and signed it MM.
    Don't for get please donate to the Crohns Foundation you may save a life!
  • Options
    Just asking if my Fenway Aug 7th in Boston are in jeopardy from T.C.? Of coarse I have 2 tickets for wheelchairs. I'm close to Boston, and try to find Handicap seating anyone have a clue where the seats would be in Fenway? Like I said I did win lottery with T.C. LOL.
    Brenda
    PLEASE SUPORT THE CROHNS FOUNDATION IT DOES KILL WE DO NEED HELP!
  • Options
    randal420randal420 Posts: 12
    Sometimes it's bigger than music
    Don't play North Carolina
    And yes I know it sucks for the people that don't get paid.
    Your governor has issues.
    Only way to get point across is $$$
    Shit, if it's going to be that kind of a party I'm gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatoes........
  • Options
    SUZJAM8SUZJAM8 Roanoke Va Posts: 3
    PLEASE DONT CANCEL RALEIGH NC! The fans want to stand with you so we can all tell NC Gov to piss off together! Donate proceds to LGBT community.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    any news about the xmas single?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831

I am not sure if it has ever been done, but if PJ doesn't offer a black golf shirt with the stick figure character over the chest and a Pearl Jam logo on the sleeve I am going to have to go get one made bootleg style. :smile:
    Make it happen boys! An authentic is sure to knock three strokes off my score :lol:

I have wanted this for EVER. I'm 41 with a professional job. I want to represent the bands I love, but very few make anything but T shirts with giant cartoon images on them or swears on the back (I'm talking to YOU, Headstones!).
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    I hope the 10c is a little more liberal with their ticket change policy now that the band has shown that they don't consider the contract between ticket seller and ticket buyer important.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    More 10 club Vans... have the PJ vans and the 10 club ones...I'm hooked :)
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat