Options

***Official Lets Hope for a Shitty Set List in Grand Rapids!***

Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Ok this is my first "Official" thread, and is for those attending Cleveland.

It seems Pearl Jam has an average set list one night, then a kick ass one the next. Toronto 2, Albany, and Chicago's set lists were amazing, and I'm hoping the same for Cleveland.

Therefore, in order for Saturday night to rock I'm hoping for the worst for those in Grand Rapids Friday night!

(btw this thread was only started for good fun, so please don't be too harsh)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    katje30katje30 Posts: 4
    If I was going to a different show then maybe I would hope for this but since I will be in attendance Friday I can't hope for this. Sorry.
    10/03/04 Grand Rapids
    05/19/06 Grand Rapids
  • Options
    Grand Rapids will get a standard set. Poor tickets sales=stale set.
  • Options
    nightfly107nightfly107 Posts: 67
    Who knows what the set list will be with the exception of the vote for change date theyve never played in West Michigan. Im just glad i actually get to see them live finally.
  • Options
    XboxjunkieXboxjunkie Posts: 133

How many more posts before you are banned?
    How I choose to feel is how I am.
    What do you have against GR? You a Cleveland person who hopes we get a crappy setlist so you can get a classic one?
  • Options
    gettingrightgettingright Posts: 550

Hoping for the opposite, but if it sold poorly maybe I'll have decent FC seats...always looking on the bright side...

Also, here's hoping the Cavs choke and go down in seven.....see that's not nice, either!
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • Options
    Since I'm going to both shows, I hope for an equally strong show.
    Noblesville 6/03
    Toledo 10/04
    Grand Rapids 10/04
    Grand Rapids 5/06
    Cleveland 5/06
    Cincinnati 6/06
    *hopefully sometime before I die* Noblesville

Songs I'm hoping to hear live: Nothingman, In My Tree, Indifference, and Animal
  • Options
    Sexy2aFaultSexy2aFault Posts: 388
    Hoping for the opposite, but if it sold poorly maybe I'll have decent FC seats...always looking on the bright side...

Also, here's hoping the Cavs choke and go down in seven.....see that's not nice, either!

LoL..Cavs down in Seven...Superior setlists for GR and Detroit. PJ in Cleveland will be like Lebron in Game 6.... Broke and outta steam.
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Xboxjunkie wrote:
    How many more posts before you are banned?

Agreed. This guy has not had one positive thing to say. If you can't say anything good, DONT FUCKIN' POST!!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    smartass1235smartass1235 Posts: 136
    what qualifies as a crappy setlist? this thread is retarded. stop worrying about setlists and start worrying about having a great time.

man what is going on with this board these days?????????????
    4-30-03
    7-06-03
    7-11-03
    9-28-04
    9-29-04
    5-13-06
    6-03-06
    6-27-08
  • Options
    :'( to it selling poorly. A lot of my friends who kind of like Pearl Jam said that 50+ dollars was too much for the cheap seats. As glad as I am that Pearl Jam does prices straight across for all the seats and doesn't do any "golden circle" crap, they are pretty much one of the few bands who don't have cheaper prices for the bad seats and sometimes even the lawn :-\ I still have a feeling there will be tons of fan club members though...
    Chicago '98 * East Lansing '98 * Indianapolis '00 * Detroit '00 * Cleveland '03 * Detroit (1st) '03 * Grand Rapids '04 * London (ON) '05 * Grand Rapids '06 * Chicago '09 * Chicago '13 * Chicago '16
  • Options
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Ok this is my first "Official" thread, and is for those attending Cleveland.

It seems Pearl Jam has an average set list one night, then a kick ass one the next. Toronto 2, Albany, and Chicago's set lists were amazing, and I'm hoping the same for Cleveland.

Therefore, in order for Saturday night to rock I'm hoping for the worst for those in Grand Rapids Friday night!

(btw this thread was only started for good fun, so please don't be too harsh)

thread started for "fun" ?

bad call man...

i enjoy other fans getting great shows, as much as I enjoy getting great shows for myself
  • Options
    gordon189gordon189 Houston, TX Posts: 60
    How about, "Let's Hope for an Amazing Set List in Cleveland!"

If Grand Rapids gets one too, fantastic!