Options

What is there to do in Cleveland? Any good places to eat?

Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm going to be there for almost two full days. What is there to do becides PJ and the R&R HOF?

Can you name some good places to eat in the area? Maybe a good quick place to grab a bit, and even a restaurant.

What else is there to do?

Any help is appreciated
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    corduroycorduroy Lexington, OH Posts: 117
    Find a Panini's resturant! Awsome sandwiches! TRUST ME!

There's one on E.9th st. or is it Ontario.........hmmmm...anyway, it's pretty close to the "Q".
    1994 - Cleveland, 1998 - Cleveland, 2000 - Columbus, 2003 - Cleveland/Columbus, 2006 - Cleveland, 2009 - Philly 1, 2010 - Columbus/Cleveland, 2013 - Pittsburgh/Buffalo, 2014 - Cincy/Detroit, 2016-Lexington/Wrigley #1, 2018- Fenway 1, 2022-Nashville, 2024-Seattle1/Noblesville/Baltimore
  • Options
    MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    bunch of jammers are going to buffalo wing king?? heard they have great wings!

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• Options
    idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 366
    Red Lukin wrote:
    I'm going to be there for almost two full days. What is there to do becides PJ and the R&R HOF?

Can you name some good places to eat in the area? Maybe a good quick place to grab a bit, and even a restaurant.

What else is there to do?

Any help is appreciated

FYI, the locals call it the "Rock Hall". At least they did when I visited there 15 years ago. :) The Flats downtown area used to be cool but I've heard it's degraded a bit over the last few years. Don't know how true that is, but there was tons of good eats and entertainment there.

Can't wait for the Cleveland show! On a plane in the morning!!!

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • Options
    The flats isn't the place to be anymore, there renovating quite a bit of it now.
    walk the bridges,.......before you burn them down
  • Options
    just go to flannerys pub near the show and support the ccfa fundraiser and win some cool stuff
    its a no brainer!
  • Options
    idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 366
    just go to flannerys pub near the show and support the ccfa fundraiser and win some cool stuff
    its a no brainer!

That's definitely in our plans. :) We actually won't be in town long enough to worry a lot about places to munch or things to see (besides PJ!). See you there!

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • Options
    KH2KH2 Posts: 7
    i'll be dining at the Hard Rock Cafe this evening.
    They Screamed Our Angst
    RIP KDC-LTS
  • Options
    igotid_8igotid_8 Cleveland, Ohio Posts: 497
    There are some places within walking distance of the Q ....

If you are on the side of the Q opposite of Jacob's Field (where you can look down a little street and see the ballfield), walk down that street (not toward the big LeBron wall ad) and you will find three good places.

Winking Lizard - more of a local place - don't go to the Hard Rock (rip off city)
    Panini's - great sandwiches and pizza
    Bone Yard - the place to have a beer after the show, or before if you are so inclined.

See ya all there!
    2000 Columbus, Pittsburgh
    2003 Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus
    2004 Toledo
    2005 Hamilton, Pittsburgh
    2006 Cleveland, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Detroit
    2016 Tampa, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2018 Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2022 Hamilton
    2023 Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
  • Options
    igotid_8 wrote:
    There are some places within walking distance of the Q ....

If you are on the side of the Q opposite of Jacob's Field (where you can look down a little street and see the ballfield), walk down that street (not toward the big LeBron wall ad) and you will find three good places.

Winking Lizard - more of a local place - don't go to the Hard Rock (rip off city)
    Panini's - great sandwiches and pizza
    Bone Yard - the place to have a beer after the show, or before if you are so inclined.

See ya all there!

Yes! The Winking Lizard! They have an amazing selection of beer....
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy