*** Main Square Festival Fanviews Here 6/30/12 ***

2»

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,297
    That Release is f'n amazing !!!!!!!!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    my first PJ concert... im speechless the only thing i was able to think since the show ended was "too bad i wasnt born in seattle 20 years before" i would have followed em through all of their shows.... mike you've been amazing! we were right in front of you, (me and my girlfriend) and we pointed at you the whole time (you pointed us as well :D) and ty for your picks!my girlfriend is the one on the right in the last photo http://pearljam.com/photogallery/21427 p.s. guys, is there a way to buy the full show (video) or to get some more photos of the crowd? btw ty all for this great experience
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,988
    p.s. guys, is there a way to buy the full show (video) or to get some more photos of the crowd? btw ty all for this great experience

That would be amazing. :)
  • Options
    Whipping_BoyWhipping_Boy Plantation, FL Posts: 136
    Just uploaded this video from Arras. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WTbyp2p ... ure=colike
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Set List Album Count

Ten... 5
    Vs... 2
    Vitalogy... 3
    No Code... 1
    Yield... 4
    Binuaral... 000
    Riot Act... 000
    Self Titled... 1
    Back Spacer... 4
    Tag... 000
    Cover... 000
    B- Side... 3
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    Here a very short clip of Mike peeking from the side of the stage watching Florence and the Maching and the audience

http://youtu.be/HGMEx8r0JbY
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,988
  • Options
    Bootleg's available now!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Arnauld69 wrote:
    Bootleg's available now!
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Bought it. :D
    :D:D

Alive solo is the shit!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Totally. 8-)
    ;)
  • Options
    Just when you think you've been to the best PJ show..the next show you attend blows you mind....
    Got to the rail at 1pm and the dam rail was fulled up..dam it I said....but waiting patiently...almost got into an old fashion girl hairpulling fight with a local girl that beat me to one open spot on the rail..but she left after watching the local bands...and I got her spot at the rail...just where Eddie was gonna be...so thank you my french friend. lol

The fans in front of Eddie were wild..packed like sardines and still able to dance and do our wild thing...a few times Eddie went to the front of the stage and sang directly to us..it's not my imagination...for real...really...

I've never seen Stone and Jeff laughing and smiling as much as that night..At the end Ed thanked Florence and the Machine...and then the turned his back to the crowd and did a dam cute little ass dance..then Jeff joined in and started to dance...I got it on tape...precious....will upload it after all this madness..

Near the end of the show Ed took a fall or maybe a slip...when I looked up on the screen you could see was unable to get up and then the screened blacked...but then Ed got up and all was good with the world again...Ed said a few words to the crowd and was back to his old jumping self...thank god.

Oh yeah they place Alive...and dam it I missed the biscep shot...someone has to get that shot...PLEASE

At the end Mike handed a bunch of Eddie picks to his security guy and he passed them out to the fans that were going wild..first at the rail....my one and only pick that I will ever receive. Thank you Mike.

Before the show..Mike was so cute...I caught him on the side of the stage...taking a peek at the crowd while Florence and the Machine were performing...I got that on video...it's only a few seconds...but cute...I'll upload that too.

Oh..there was this really really old lady..must have been 80 years old that was first at the rail and only a few people away from me....she lasted thru the down pour and freezing temps....only wearing a Levis bluejean jacket....I was worried about her..she didn't speak English...I got a shot of her...I don't know if she was able to last the whole show...but I didn't see her pulled out...so maybe she did..

http://pearljam.com/photogallery/21427/ ... ras_france

Thank you PJ for getting the best shot of me ever in my shot juvenile life.
    nice review Anita :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Dimitri, is that you I can see front row of audience in photos gallery of media section ?
    :geek:
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    I would never have guessed it when the dates were announced that this festival would have been better than just ok but so far this is my favourite boot of the tour. Short but sweet! :D

Release>Go>Severed Hand>DTE is a great way to start. Nothingman, Betterman, Low Light and Black are all perfect for the kind of night it was. Such a different vibe from the 2010 show there... :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    I would never have guessed it when the dates were announced that this festival would have been better than just ok but so far this is my favourite boot of the tour. Short but sweet! :D

Release>Go>Severed Hand>DTE is a great way to start. Nothingman, Betterman, Low Light and Black are all perfect for the kind of night it was. Such a different vibe from the 2010 show there... :D
    very true...away different than 2010..unfortunetely i was at 2010 show and not this one :fp: :lol:
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:

very true...away different than 2010..unfortunetely i was at 2010 show and not this one :fp: :lol:

I wasn't at Arras 10 but do remember reading the setlist late that night and thinking it was a good choice to stay at home... ;)

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

I wasn't at Arras 10 but do remember reading the setlist late that night and thinking it was a good choice to stay at home... ;)
    worst crowd i n europe ever....i felt i was the crazy of the village.. :lol:
  • Options

Haha! You were though!! :lol:

• Options
    veddertown wrote:

Haha! You were though!! :lol:
    :lol:
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Just finished listening to the boot of this show. Well what a nice surprise that was! Great boot, definitely my favourite of the boots so far this tour, Manchester aside obviously.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    Just finished listening to the boot of this show. Well what a nice surprise that was! Great boot, definitely my favourite of the boots so far this tour, Manchester aside obviously.

Seriously ?
    I thought your fav bootleg would be Manchester 1 and/or 2 !
    :lol:
  • Options
    great intro from mike at corduroy..