Options

is anyone else not really impressed with the limited edition hoodies

aliveguy2324aliveguy2324 Posts: 38
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I mean for $85 dollars, they seem way over priced of what they are. woop-dee doo they are hand made and there limited edition, .I bought the othe one for $50 bucks, it's better quality hoodie for the price.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    i like the hoodies from canada a whole lot more. plus, the canadian are alot more limited.
  • Options
    soulshinesoulshine Posts: 120
    It was pricey, and a little thin....but it appears to be well made, and hell, it looks REALLY cool. That's what counts. ;)
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need ~ BenHarper

http://www.myspace.com/soulshine70
  • Options
    imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    Yeah very pricey...but I like how it looks. :)
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    I thought that the Cnd ones were cooler too. I got the cheaper blue hoodie (still 55bucks or 50US) but yah it's thick and the hood and back are too cool!
  • Options
    draperdraper Posts: 39
    I don't like them, I didn't like the ones in Canada either. IMO, I thought the patches, for lack of a better word, look cheaply put together. I know people love them though. I'm happy with the regular hoodies.
    One is too many and a thousand never enough
  • Options
    J_Ride99J_Ride99 Posts: 27
    Where can I see a pic of the American hoodies?

I bought one in Toronto for $95 just to have it. It's not something I would wear around though. And did anyone else notice they were way easier to get this time around? I could have snagged 3 or 4 of them at the 2 shows I went to, even the girlie blue.

J
    I Will Stare The Sun Down Until My Eyes Go Blind

Kitchener (09/11/05), Toronto (9/19/05), St. John's (09/24/05), St. John's (09/25/05), Toronto (05/09/06), Toronto (05/10/06), Pittsburgh (06/23/06)
  • Options
    You should have been down in detroit!

I got into the venue at 6:50 and there were NO LINES for any of the merch stands, they had all 3 hoodies and tons of them, I checked.

Even after the show, I saw a merch booth still have brown hoodies for sale.

Guess they priced them a bit too expensive eh?
  • Options
    manic mindmanic mind Posts: 84
    Got the red one in Cleveland. I like mine except the sleeves are long. They do seem a little delicate though. I think they are cool and I plan on wearing the shit out of it. With them being limited, it feels extra special to me. I know it says machine washable on the tag ,but I'm afraid to do that. Anyone else?
    Sold to Pearl Jam at birth!
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,106
    I love mine. Well worth the $ for me. It's defintely at least 4 times cooler than the shirts.

I bought my wife a woman's at Detroit...can;t wait to see what she thinks of it.

I didn't really like the canadian ones...not a big fan of the light green on green look I guess. Still, pretty cool idea.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    the shirts are way worse. they are thin and very comfortable, so i didn't mind buying it. i picked them both up, i do wish the limited would be a little thicker, i'm worried to wear it at times.
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    I mean for $85 dollars, they seem way over priced of what they are. woop-dee doo they are hand made and there limited edition, .I bought the othe one for $50 bucks, it's better quality hoodie for the price.
    some people just have more discretionary income, mine was being first inline impulse decision.
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    KrohnKrohn Posts: 79
    I got a regular hoodie in Toronto. I was surprised at the $50...considering the sweet white/green shirt (with the surf board symbols on the back for each letter) was the same price. I did not see a single limited edition hoodie at multiple merch tables on both nights. I went to a few tables too. I resorted to ebay :( and overpaid big time for the blue one. It's for the wife though, and she loves it, and its her only bit of merch from any of the shows we've gone to. So its all worth it :)
    www.wishlistfoundation.com
    www.ccfc.ca
    www.ccfa.org
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    they're numbered.

and they rock.
  • Options
    Love my red one....but now it's too warm to wear it. :P

The only bummer is that it already has a tear on the arm seam....probably from me tying it around my waist at the shows.