Fellow PJ'er needs help

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    jjheel13 wrote:
    http://www.gofundme.com/s34iw

Hello all,

The name's Jared. A 2010 Graduate from East Carolina University and a huge Bruce Springsteen and Pearl Jam fan.

I used to work in the Journalism Industry but in the last year followed my love of Criminal Justice in the Corrections field. Now after a year in a county jail, I'm ready to go work with the big boys in Indiana -- and I dare say a move from North Carolina to the Hooiser State ain't cheap. And dealing with student loans...forget it.

So whether it's a nickel or a dime. Anything Helps. Thanks and God Bless.

For the Springsteen fans, "We Take Care of Our Own." For the Pearl Jam fans, help me "Wash away all those Yesterdays."

For the highest PJ Contributor...I have a couple extra backspacer tour tee's size mediums, a XL-DC 2010 shirt, and a couple various christmas singles. I'll even throw in the bootleg of your choice.

Quoted before the delete. Just stop.
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    now it's getting interesting

YG6vv.gif
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    IBTL
    #FHP
    rodent wrote:
    Last year he was 22 years old...

by jjheel13 » 28 Apr 2011 14:46

It's difficult parting with both...an I'm 22 and I'm starting to understand the word sacrifice. No PJ20 for me it appears either

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=185906&p=4320283#p4320283

Wanted to trade an "extra" ticket to EV in Florida for a poster. Maybe he wanted to unroll the poster and fly on it like a magic carpet to Indiana? :lol:
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    jjheel13 wrote:
    Guys I am 21

are you sure?

last year you were 22....your profile says 23 and the interweb says 24 :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    Two threads?? this is some entertaining shit here :lol: :corn:
    81 wrote:
    jjheel13 wrote:
    Guys I am 21

are you sure?

Rough economic times can cause temporary amnesia. :fp: I mean geesh...just last month he had enough money to travel to Florida for a concert but now he needs money for a life changing decision and a move to Indiana. :lol:
    Hello all,

Name's Horos. 1984 graduate of VCHS and a huge Pearl Jam fan.

I used to only go to shows in Oregon but now this Montana show has come up and I was lucky enough to get tickets. Now after a summer of 5 shows I've over extended myself and am ready to see the big boys in the Big Sky State.

So whether it's a fin or a sawbuck. Anything helps. Thanks in advance.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    Hello all,

I used to only go to shows in Oregon but now this Montana show has come up and I was lucky enough to get tickets. Now after a summer of 5 shows I've over extended myself and am ready to see the big boys in the Big Sky State.

now this is an important cause to support!!
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Montana
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    Hello all,

now this is an important cause to support!!
    Thanks! I'm only 25 years old and times are tough in this economy.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    Hello all,

Donation sent. :lol:
    i know what ya mean...this economy sucks...but i've been keeping my grifting to the elderly...didn't think to take a shot a pj fans...i just wish i had thought of it first :x
    norm wrote:
    i know what ya mean...this economy sucks...but i've been keeping my grifting to the elderly...didn't think to take a shot a pj fans...i just wish i had thought of it first :x
    I'll buy you a beer with DS's donation. Looking forward to meeting you even though I don't interact with you much on here. You've got the wittiest comments.
    #FHP
  • eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    81 wrote:
    jjheel13 wrote:
    Guys I am 21

are you sure?

:shock:
    Benjamin Button is a 10C member!!

:corn:
    Horos wrote:
    norm wrote:
    I'll buy you a beer with DS's donation. Looking forward to meeting you even though I don't interact with you much on here. You've got the wittiest comments.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • 3legged dog3legged dog Posts: 896
    This thread is just sad. Meaning ......pj fans are not receptive to this type of charity. The 10c community has always been there for its members in need but this is total bs. The unfortunate that have diseases and medical handicaps come long before some ignorant member wanting $$ for a move??? Be gone!!! Before the hulking rage of karma slaps ur face. Get another job! Find a new community to mooch from. :fp: :nono:
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
    Hope that $10 gets u far :evil:
    Horos wrote:
    norm wrote:

:thumbup: :thumbup:
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Cartoon.jpg
  • riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    You know, I'm pretty new here and when the OP started asking for money I just sat back and enjoyed others calling him out for his outrageous calls for cash as the rest of you are far funnier than I am. I have noticed the generosity of so many members on this forum who have donated money, time, and items to those in need that I am really offended, annoyed and just plain pissed off that someone would start multiple threads trying to get money from people who seem pretty generous. Where's Kat or Sea when you need a thread locked :(
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
    1....2....3....locked ;)
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    1....2....3....locked ;)
    Its really surprised me that it lasted this long. :roll:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited June 2012
    riotgrl wrote:
    You know, I'm pretty new here and when the OP started asking for money I just sat back and enjoyed others calling him out for his outrageous calls for cash as the rest of you are far funnier than I am. I have noticed the generosity of so many members on this forum who have donated money, time, and items to those in need that I am really offended, annoyed and just plain pissed off that someone would start multiple threads trying to get money from people who seem pretty generous. Where's Kat or Sea when you need a thread locked :(
    Trying to turn this into good (and maybe rub the OP's face in it while we're at it). He offered to give 15% of what we give him to Mike's Crohn's and Colitis charity, so I figure we should just skip the middle man! Post and link to charity here in his other thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=191470&p=4483462#p4483462
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    MedozK wrote:
    1....2....3....locked ;)
    Its really surprised me that it lasted this long. :roll:

former PJ CFO steals 400K, video at 11

that should speed up the process
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Dave A was PJ's best ever drummer... ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Last couple posters,you guys are hilarious :lol::lol: I really hope it works,it's really annoying me that everytime time I look at the active forum list he's on there everytime in 3 or 4 different places....what a twat....
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    riotgrl wrote:
    Trying to turn this into good (and maybe rub the OP's face in it while we're at it). He offered to give 15% of what we give him to Mike's Crohen's and Colitis charity, so I figure we should just skip the middle man! Post and link to charity here in his other thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=191470&p=4483462#p4483462

Yes I saw that - great response to this nonsense! Kat and Sea must be out of touch because these threads have been reported. Guess they'll close it down tomorrow :corn:
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
    riotgrl wrote:

I hope this doesn't get locked. It's gold. :corn:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    edited June 2012
    Well, since he mentions that he's also a Springsteen fan, he probably has a few begging threads over at their forum as well.
    Post edited by justam on
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
This discussion has been closed.