this picture makes me so happy

oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
so i was going thru all my pics i took last night.. and seeing this one just brought a BIG smile on my face..

it took me 37 shows to finally get to see this happen... as a guy, its hard for me to admit this, because i gotta keep my "macho" rap :).. but seeing this last night made me cry...just because i was so happy..
thanks to Lydia for all the positive vibes.. this woulda made a great birthday present 3 weeks ago in East Rutherford.. better late then never tho..

so without further delay.. here is the pic.. you can probablly tell what song it was for :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/oppie1/CIMG1265.jpg
BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    was last night your first 'release'? i think i remember lyd saying something about that...

if so, congrats!

it truly is something amazing when you finally get a song you have been waiting your while life for.
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    was last night your first 'release'? i think i remember lyd saying something about that...

if so, congrats!

it truly is something amazing when you finally get a song you have been waiting your while life for.

actually it was my 4th release..

my first SMILE!! :)
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    oppie1 wrote:
    actually it was my 4th release..

my first SMILE!! :)

thats what song it was!!!

either way, like i said before still awesome to hear a song you have waiting to hear forever.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    awesome :) those moments are wonderful