Options

Albany 5/12 Setlist

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    IamMine wrote:
    Please let someone edit the FIRST post - it's easier on eyes. :)
    Heh, I know there's a fair few people over here who don't like RM, but that's one thing we always manage to do right.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    JonTurnerJonTurner Posts: 89
    just got in... just read through the posts... page by page (including the full set on the first page where I saw Satan's Bed and Rats) - I believed it was a hoax. I was 100% sure there was no way they played Rats... although b/c of the soundcheck I believed there was a chance for SB. But as I got to the encore, and I saw the post saying they were actually playing SB, omg... I actually began to tear up in anticipation of seeing they actually played Rats... then... omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I admit it, I actually cried reading a setlist. omg omg omg!!!!!!! Can't wait for the last 5 shows of this leg (the one's i'll be at). YEAH BABY!!!!!
    It makes much more sense... to live... in the present tense
  • Options
    JSMiscedraJSMiscedra Posts: 22
    Just an amazing show. Everything was perfect. And since I'm still exhausted and can't read 28 pages this morning, I'm going to make sure Boom feels the love.

Crazy Mary was just insane. They are making Boom work to a major advantage now.
    "You can't be neutral, on a moving train"
  • Options
    oyster jellyoyster jelly Posts: 107
    i wish they did in 03 when i was there at the same venue but no rats. this year i miss fan club for this show and they play it dammit, i hope they play it again and not just this 1 time for albany river rats.

what is nice to hear is last night the cops didnt shut the show down at 11pm? in that venue in 03 they made pj stop at 11pm, everyone that was there remember 03 was a short show, i was actualy suprised pj came back to that venue considering what the cops did in 03. usualy if there is curfew you can pay fine and play past it, but in 03 cops were pricks in albany.

i hope to god they play rats again, did it sound rehearsed or spontaneous like that satans bed i saw in state college. either way fuckin awesome!!

Both Rats and Satan's Bed sounded very well. I don't know if they were rehearsed or not, I think Eddie muffed the beginning of Rats, may not have, I was going balls, but I thought it sounded awesome. Satan's Bed was very smooth and it rocked. So glad my one show of the tour was this one. I'm sure all the shows will get some gems, but I am very happy with what I got!
    " A toast to Buffalo...who new it could be so beautiful..." EV 5/2/03

" This one's for the home team...."
    Eddie before they broke out Rats 5/12/06

Buffalo 5/2/03
    Albany 5/12/06
  • Options
    NieraNiera Posts: 208
    oyster jelly: You said it... if you only have 1 show this tour, I'm happy for you that you got last night.
    Can't wear my mask... your first, my last...
    **PROUD member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club**
  • Options
    PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    GO TO SLEEP!!!!

You gotta be rested for tomorrow!!!

;)

I got a great nights sleep and I'm heading out the door in about an hour!!!

I had a blast with you all last night.....if you can't be at the show.....hanging out at the PIT with all you great peeps is the next best thing!

Can't wait to read what you all post about tonights show!

Happy Mothers Day to all of you wonderful ladies!

Love,
    Carol ox
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    NieraNiera Posts: 208
    Happy Mother's Day Carol PJaddicted!! HAVE A BLAST TONIGHT!!
    Can't wear my mask... your first, my last...
    **PROUD member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club**
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    IamMine wrote:
    Buru!!!! Wow! :)

Busy like a bee. :D

Can't believe I'm gonna see PJ next weekend!!!

To tell you the truth...I don't want to approach it so fast....because I know it will be over SO QUICK!!!

Too much shit going on this week...even on the day when we are to leave for Grand Rapids. ARGGHH!!!!!

But, once it starts.........aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

*stress relieved*

:)

sorry about all the shit going down
    but tomorrow..... i mean today lol, today will be great!!!

hope you have a blast
    Carol too :)
    and all
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    ^^^ Thanks ^^^

Talk to you tomorrow!!

****Smootch****

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    PJaddicted wrote:
    ^^^ Thanks ^^^

Talk to you tomorrow!!

****Smootch****

oxc

smooochies back!! ;)

Buru - NO!! Not today!! :D

NEXT WEEKEND!!! :D:D:D

xoxoxo to ALL!!!

Will be thinking of ya, Carol, during tonight's setlist right here on the pits. :)
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII