Options

Albany 5/12 Setlist

Comments

• Options
    PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Nighty night kiddies....gotta get my rest so I can get up and drive to Hartford!

This was fun!!!!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    ederly woman please go away as well.....that song is good, but the new ones are sooooooo much better...please submit songs other than small town and last kiss....please....signed, concerned pj fan....sbb
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    wht an amazing show. Tomorrow night can not come fast enough now. I am just floored.

RATS...you lucky bastards.

Something special will be played tomorrow I know this to be true. Oh please let me sleep it's Christmas Time.

Or at least it feels like Christmas to me right now with all these wonderful shows!!!!!
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    NieraNiera Posts: 208
    Good Night in order, here, too. What a BLAST!
    Can't wear my mask... your first, my last...
    **PROUD member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club**
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    once again, wow what a set
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    TheGossman wrote:
    what about bushleaguer?

No one said it was played...what they said was the GW mask came out.
    "One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain. So hit me with music!"
  • Options
    TheGossman wrote:
    what about bushleaguer?

Sounds like Jeff was just wearing the mask.....maybe they will break that out this tour....that would be nice! I saw it in Uniondale in 03.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    OH man!!!! All this excitement and I didnt even notice that with all this posting I became FAITHFULL!!! out of my beloved Yield!!

I'll hit the pipe in celebration of a great night!!! ;)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Good night everyone, it was real fun sharing this with everyone!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    I hope they do "Olympic Platinum" at the Gorge, for all the Vancouver folks - 2010 and all...That'd be sofa king cool!!!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,117
    how do people know what songs they are playing?

Do people write down the setlist?
  • Options
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Nighty night kiddies....gotta get my rest so I can get up and drive to Hartford!

This was fun!!!!

oxc

night!! rest and I hope you have an AWESOME time tomorrow nite.
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Good night everyone, it was real fun sharing this with everyone!

Indeed it was fun...we will chat some more very soon...Goodnight!
  • Options
    OH man!!!! All this excitement and I didnt even notice that with all this posting I became FAITHFULL!!! out of my beloved Yield!!

I'll hit the pipe in celebration of a great night!!! ;)

Congrats.....it's all up hill after faithful!!! :D

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • Options
    how do people know what songs they are playing?

Do people write down the setlist?

Text messages and cell calls...I got to listen to quite a few songs.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    peace out!!!!!!!!
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Text messages and cell calls...I got to listen to quite a few songs.

oxc

GO TO SLEEP!!!!

You gotta be rested for tomorrow!!!

;)
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Well, Goodnight to you all... It was fun watching the setlist unravel. What a SHOW!!!!!
  • Options
    Good night guys...! It was a pleasure to share this awesome setlist with you tonight and I'll will see you tomorrow same time same place..

Peace!
  • Options
    jgardzjgardz Posts: 277
    thanks all...loved watching the conversation along with the setlist....great night without even typing a word.....till now....
  • Options
    eddieved24eddieved24 Posts: 107
    goodnight y'all!! I managed to do my Job and still check 3 sites at the same time!! What a show! what will they pull out tomarrow?.....we will just have to wait and see!!!
    all those paper plates......
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    eddieved24 wrote:
    goodnight y'all!! I managed to do my Job and still check 3 sites at the same time!! What a show! what will they pull out tomarrow?.....we will just have to wait and see!!!

LOL...but honestly, it is not nice to do that, friend.

Please let someone edit the FIRST post - it's easier on eyes. :)

Or do it, dammit. :D

'nite, children.
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    bacchanalbacchanal Posts: 149
    jgardz wrote:
    thanks all...loved watching the conversation along with the setlist....great night without even typing a word.....till now....

same here....I had my roomate playing the songs on my computer while the setlist unfolded....I LOST IT WHEN RATS CAME ON!!!! u lucky bastards!!

RED BLACK YELLOW IN SAN DIEGO!!!!
  • Options
    TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    eddieved24 wrote:

good night guys, c ya tommorow on the hartford thread, that will be a good one too I can feel it!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • Options
    John BudgeJohn Budge Posts: 260
    Ben, the two of us need look no more!!
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    Just got in...WOW WOW WOW.

Amazing f'n show!!!!! :D:D :cool:

First, I won one of the CCFA raffles for the McCready autographed place/date book! woohoo. Got in early to get a couple posters, which are pretty kickass I have to say. Then proceeded to get my ass kicked by the boys. What a followup to the short set last time they were in town. They outdid themselves and then some. Nearly every song I could have wanted to hear, especially the new ones. Come Back, Marker, Army.....amaaaazing! Satan's Bed??? RATS?!?! Are you kidding me? I'm still reeling over it. Wish I could say more, but I'm spent. These guys are just getting warmed up. Get ready Hartford. :)
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    John BudgeJohn Budge Posts: 260
    Just got in...WOW WOW WOW.

Amazing f'n show!!!!! :D:D :cool:

First, I won one of the CCFA raffles for the McCready autographed place/date book! woohoo. Got in early to get a couple posters, which are pretty kickass I have to say. Then proceeded to get my ass kicked by the boys. What a followup to the short set last time they were in town. They outdid themselves and then some. Nearly every song I could have wanted to hear, especially the new ones. Come Back, Marker, Army.....amaaaazing! Satan's Bed??? RATS?!?! Are you kidding me? I'm still reeling over it. Wish I could say more, but I'm spent. These guys are just getting warmed up. Get ready Hartford. :)
    You're not going to be able to sleep tonight, so go out and party!

Fucking Rats!
  • Options
    oyster jellyoyster jelly Posts: 107
    Just got in too, what a fucking show! Almost rivals Buffalo '03. If they did the third encore it would have been better than that but who's complaining. The crowd was intense, wait for the boot, we were LOUD!!! Thanks to the Albany River Rats hockey squad for sparking the boys to play Rats. Amazing.....amazing....................
    " A toast to Buffalo...who new it could be so beautiful..." EV 5/2/03

" This one's for the home team...."
    Eddie before they broke out Rats 5/12/06

Buffalo 5/2/03
    Albany 5/12/06
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    He Who is That of All Things Yamcumber shall appear to all tomorrow (hartford).

It whilst be done.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    Just got in too, what a fucking show! Almost rivals Buffalo '03. If they did the third encore it would have been better than that but who's complaining. The crowd was intense, wait for the boot, we were LOUD!!! Thanks to the Albany River Rats hockey squad for sparking the boys to play Rats. Amazing.....amazing....................

i wish they did in 03 when i was there at the same venue but no rats. this year i miss fan club for this show and they play it dammit, i hope they play it again and not just this 1 time for albany river rats.

what is nice to hear is last night the cops didnt shut the show down at 11pm? in that venue in 03 they made pj stop at 11pm, everyone that was there remember 03 was a short show, i was actualy suprised pj came back to that venue considering what the cops did in 03. usualy if there is curfew you can pay fine and play past it, but in 03 cops were pricks in albany.

i hope to god they play rats again, did it sound rehearsed or spontaneous like that satans bed i saw in state college. either way fuckin awesome!!