Options

dont be shy pre set

gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
does anybody have a recording of this?? i took video of it with my camera and for some weird reason it didnt record sound...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Oh yes please I hope this turns up soon as well.

One of the most gorgeous covers ever!! :o
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    im always game for a new cover. whos got it. we know your out there
  • Options
    r3868r3868 Posts: 1
    Does anybody out there who went to the Verizon Center show think the sound quality (especially in the first three songs) was shit?? I couldn't even hear the guitar let alone the lyrics. I have to say it did get better toward the end of the show but I was sorely dissapointed with the overall sound quality.
    It was my first Pearl Jam show and I would definitely go again but the sound quality at Verizon was shit!! Tell me if I'm wrong.
  • Options
    slemakerdcslemakerdc Posts: 31
    i have entire video of leash, most of grievance, and a clip of don't be shy (36 seconds)
    «---» DC 96' «--» VA Beach 00' «--» DC 03' «--» Asheville 04' «--» Pittsburgh 05' «--» DC & Vegas 06' «--» VA Beach & DC 08' «--» DC 10' «--»
    ♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♪*♫*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫

4,122 miles traveled
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,172
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,392

That works for me! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    waves roll inwaves roll in Posts: 159
    I would also really love to have the mp3 or whatever of this song from last night. It would be cool to include it when I get the bootleg tomorrow. I love when Ed does this song. Thanks.
  • Options
    2nd time I've seen this one and I love it to bits, simply beautiful.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde