Options

***The Official Boxing Thread**

Comments

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Good ol' fashioned press conference rant by Ruben Guerrero where he calls Floyd a women beater around 37 time in a minute.

:corn:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/ruben-guerrero-calls-floyd-mayweather-woman-beater-nearly-225922800.html
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Jason P wrote:
    Good ol' fashioned press conference rant by Ruben Guerrero where he calls Floyd a women beater around 37 time in a minute.

:corn:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/ruben-guerrero-calls-floyd-mayweather-woman-beater-nearly-225922800.html

I didn't realize Robert Guerrero's dad was in Cypress Hill
  • Options
    mattbel123mattbel123 Posts: 130
    Floyd will prevail once again. I'm not a fan of his, I see him as fighting people he knows he can beat. I did respect him until the 3 year dodging of Pac Man.
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    What a surprise...Amir "Glass Joe" Khan looked like shit again last night. Why do they still put that clown on tv?

If Floyd doesn't fight Alvarez next, Kahn is the next person for next year. It will be a sad fight.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    I encourage everyone to not buy tonight's fight. Fuck Floyd. Fucking pussy ass motherfucker.
  • Options
    Tyson-Buster on ESPN2
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    I encourage everyone to not buy tonight's fight. Fuck Floyd. Fucking pussy ass motherfucker.

+1000

I wouldn't buy this "exhibition" if it were $1.99. Floyd will run around the ring and jab a much slower Guerrero to death. There will be next to no action, Floyd will win 11 rounds to 1 and then tell the world what a badass he is. I hope he has a delusion of grandeur and signs to fight Canelo next. Canelo will knock his head off.
  • Options
    This fight was 70 bucks in HD. No way in hell! I wouldn't pay a penny to watch him fight. Floyd fights only people he knows he can beat. No respect for him since his Pac Man shenanigans. He's about to do the same with Alvarez. If that fight doesn't happen, Amir Khan is next in line. How bad would that fight be?!?!?
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,458
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Fuck Floyd. Fucking pussy ass motherfucker.

tell us how you really feel :lol:

I'm with ya.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Pac-Man is fighting Brandon Rios in China!?!? :shock:
    Damn, that could be a helluva fight.
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

Yeah, this could be really good. Manny of old should win easily. Recently knocked out Manny, I am not so sure. I will definitely be watching this one.

Will be taking place primetime here and in the morning in China.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

Yeah, this could be really good. Manny of old should win easily. Recently knocked out Manny, I am not so sure. I will definitely be watching this one.

Will be taking place primetime here and in the morning in China.

I agree...Manny of 2 years ago would run circles around this kid and work him silly. Recently knocked out Manny could get knocked out again because Rios can take a tremendous amount of punichemtn and still fire back with bombs. This is a fight I might actually pay for.
  • Options
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    everybody's got plans, until they get hit- mike tyson
  • Options
    HBO better get their shit together. There have been very few good fights on HBO's air in the last year or so and meanwhile every time Showtime has a fight, it turns out to be a barnburner. Tonight, HBO had an absolute snoozer in the Gamboa fight and then Chad Dawson looked totally washed up by getting KO'd in the first minute of his fight. Meawhile, Showtime had 2 killer fights. Angulo/Lara was heading towards a fight of the year candidate until Angulo's orbital bone absolutely exploded. I've never seen an eye injury that gruesome. Then Lopez/Maidana was an absolute slugfest. HBO better get Broner back after the Malanagi fight or they are in trouble in terms of Boxing.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Jennings fedosov on nbcsports is entertaining
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Golovkin threw one of the most brutal body shots I've seen in quite some time last night.

He is going to be a fun fighter to watch.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Jason P wrote:
    Golovkin threw one of the most brutal body shots I've seen in quite some time last night.

He is going to be a fun fighter to watch.
    That was the hbo fight...that was wicked...

Thought gonzalez in the fight before got ripped
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I sincerly hope the boxing gods give Sergio Martinez a set of balls so that he signs to fight Golovkin. I want to see Triple G knock his candyass into the 3rd row. That guy is a killer.
  • Options
    WHO THE FUCK IS PUMPED FOR THIS WEEKEND?

-270 for Mayweather. Lowest odds he has had since Oscar. He's gonna win, but it's a lot less certain than it has been in a while.

Stayed at the MGM this past weekend. Fight stuff everywhere.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Say is Pacquaio ever going to fight again?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:

Peace

He's fightng Brandon Rios in a month or two.
  • Options
    Danny garcias dad said he would cut his head off if his son loses :lol:
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

He probably wouldn't miss it. There isn't much rolling around up there. I hope Lucas crushes that punk.
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

He probably wouldn't miss it. There isn't much rolling around up there. I hope Lucas crushes that punk.

Word.
  • Options
    Spanish rumors on Twitter that Canelo isn't making weight. Doubt it's true, but we'll see soon.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Heisenberg wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Oh ok because I couldn't imagine him going a whole year without a fight.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Made it
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Oh ok because I couldn't imagine him going a whole year without a fight.

Peace

It's in Macau too. Going to be at something like 10am there so it's prime time here
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 782
    Prediction time -

might surprise many in here....

Canelo in 12. VERY close split decision

9/13/2013