Options

***The Official Boxing Thread**

Comments

• Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Hopkins looking fucking good

I hate B-Hop. Really disappointed in Cloud. That kid has potential but I don't think he has the brains to go with the body. Thurman looked good too. Lampley and Kellerman talking about a potential Thurman/Broner fight down the road...which could be awesome!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Bradly fight was entertaining....Russian just about knocked him out a few times.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I enjoy boxing

My uncle really likes it and buys a lot of PPV fights. Damn... I need to get out to Cali again
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Bradly fight was entertaining....Russian just about knocked him out a few times.

I'd like to know who Bradley has incriminating photos of because he's lost his last 2 fights yet somehow the judges keep giving it to him. I'll give him credit, the guy has a HUGE heart and a steel chin but he lost to Manny and he lost to Ivan Drago tonight.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:

I'd like to know who Bradley has incriminating photos of because he's lost his last 2 fights yet somehow the judges keep giving it to him. I'll give him credit, the guy has a HUGE heart and a steel chin but he lost to Manny and he lost to Ivan Drago tonight.

Drago :lol:

i didn't see the Pacio fight, but i thought he won tonight. he was rocked a few times, but outside of the first couple of rounds and the last one, Bradly won most of the rounds IMO

i was actually more supriesed by the undercard. i heard 97-92 while in the bathroom and just about feel over
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    Didn't see the fight tonight but heard it was better than expected.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

It was an incredible fight. Very close, but I had Ivan Drago winning by a point. Bradley's jaw must be made of iron. He was out on his feet two or three times and not only was he still standing, he was still throwing. I like the kid, but I think he's lost his last 2 fights.
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

It was an incredible fight. Very close, but I had Ivan Drago winning by a point. Bradley's jaw must be made of iron. He was out on his feet two or three times and not only was he still standing, he was still throwing. I like the kid, but I think he's lost his last 2 fights.

i think it was the first round when he was up agaist the ropes after being rocked....he was doing an awesome job of dodging shots from teh russian. russian had to have whiffed on 6 straight bombs...

i don't watch a ton of boxing, but that was one of the most entertaining fights i've ever seen. you just don't see the toe to toe slug fest very often. it was a regular rock em sock em robot fight
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Fight night!
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Fight night!
    Are the guys tonight any good
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Fight night!

Yes, their first fight was fucking phenomenal. Slugfest. 7 rounds of punching. This should be the same. Alvarado wants to prove himself tonight
  • Options
    This is a fight to watch for casual boxing fans
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Fight night!

Yes, their first fight was fucking phenomenal. Slugfest. 7 rounds of punching. This should be the same. Alvarado wants to prove himself tonight

8-) thanks

i like a slugfest.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    This should be one. Tough to predict but I'd out my money on this being a great fight
  • Options
    Snooze fest so far
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Snooze fest so far

This fight bloooooooooooooooooows
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Snooze fest so far

This fight bloooooooooooooooooows
    Boring. Hope.the main event is better. And they wanna see crawford vs bronner.....that would be a short fight
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, that doesn't earn a fight with bronner, especially since he jumped up..

This next one will be good
  • Options
    Yup
  • Options
    Ehh, that sucks. Way too early for a cut
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    THAT'S WHAT'S UP

Alvarado can't last
  • Options
    Rios rollin
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Got his legs back
  • Options
    Rock em sock em 3rd
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Word
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Rock em sock em 3rd

In the fucking 3rd

Why do they keep score in this fight?
  • Options
    3-3 thru 6
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Love Alvarado
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Love Alvarado
    Close fight
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg