Options

Quality of Albany mp3's

gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Can anybody tell me how the mp3's sound? I hope its not like Toronto 1...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    I haven't listened to Toronto I, but the Albany shows sounds great to me...
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    jcfranz wrote:
    I haven't listened to Toronto I, but the Albany shows sounds great to me...

you guys have your mp3s hey? so the people that spend more money and get FLAC end up getting fucked over.. makes a lot of sense..

so far every FLAC show ive bought this tour has had problems..... at least an ETA from them would be nice.. but we never get that
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    Green Di$ea$eGreen Di$ea$e Posts: 158
    bought toronto 2 and albany and they sound fine to me
  • Options
    the quality of the bootlegs and the awesomeness of the shows makes up somewhat.. still damn annoying though
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    bharQ wrote:
    the quality of the bootlegs and the awesomeness of the shows makes up somewhat.. still damn annoying though

What is annoying? This was clearly outlined when they said they were including the FLACS for download... a slightly longer delay. Yes people have bootlegs.

Why do people who don't read the conditions even get to post on here with complaints about questions they answered before the tour even started?

As for problems with FLACS...

Teething problems will occur with new technology. By the time my Sydney show rolls around they'll all be ironed out! :)
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    What is annoying? This was clearly outlined when they said they were including the FLACS for download... a slightly longer delay. Yes people have bootlegs.

Why do people who don't read the conditions even get to post on here with complaints about questions they answered before the tour even started?

As for problems with FLACS...

Teething problems will occur with new technology. By the time my Sydney show rolls around they'll all be ironed out! :)

well im sorry im not a pushover..

how hard is it to update the main thread with the status of the downloads?
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    bharQ wrote:

don't injure yourself trying to think up an answer.. i'll do that part for you.... its not hard at all :)
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    bharQ wrote:

how hard is it for you to shut up and be patient?
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley